Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If "Panties Don't Count" do boobs?

Hi Zaack,

Thank you for the warm welcome! He doesn't ask my permission, but he lets me know what's going on. Not sure if that counts as "discussing" :-) My issue is that I'm attracted to him as a guy, but I'm not attracted to women in general. There are rare exceptions, but he's not one of those exceptions. He looks fine when he dresses, but it makes me think of him non-sexually. So I do worry that more and more of our time together will be spent with him looking less and less attractive to me. Just as if he started smoking, and his breath tasted bad so I no longer wanted to kiss him. That's a loss to me.

Fake boobs do. I have a few items I use with a bra. Mostly I use what looks like a pair of stuffed smileys. They look like yellow teddy bear balls. Nice and soft and a real effect. I also have 2 spongy type balls that are alot lighter but bigger.

Quote Originally Posted by Candice Mae View Post
    But what if there real breasts?
    I have real natural B cup breasts and my GG wife loves playing with them and helping me enjoy them. I can only say being close and having my boobs played with is one of the most sensual feelings I have ever experienced. And when I am underdressed, I just love her playing with my bra, and what fills it :-)

Platinum Member
    Just make sure that there not bigger than her.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

bollywood beauty
    same with me ... but it took some time before we reached this stage...

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE ORCHID View Post
    Just make sure that there not bigger than her.
    I've heard this before, but I don't understand why you would say it.
    Erin
    I wear the sassypants in the family.

“The greatest obstacle to connecting
    with our joy is resentment.”
    ~ Pema Chödrön ~

A Guide to Overcoming Envy

Quote Originally Posted by ErinSassyPants View Post
    I've heard this before, but I don't understand why you would say it.
    A lot of CDers have said this, but in most cases they refer to forms and not real breasts since CDers don't normally take hormones. I think they say this because they think we are green-eyed monsters who hate other women (or CDers) who have bigger breasts, nicer features, better clothes, etc, than us. Thing is, forms are not real breasts. I can wear boob-enhancing devices anytime I want to as well.
    Reine

Shoot, why would I care if they were bigger than mine? Why would I be bothered by someone else's features or clothing?

Hell, I made a man fall down a flight of stairs one time just with the right bra and a tight shirt. But even if I was small or in the areas where others have body or feature characteristics that may be considered more attractive I've never felt any reason to be jealous.

Envy is a self defeating emotion and it's always built on illusions that someone else has it better than you but it's all apples and oranges. The most amazingly beautiful woman I've ever seen in my life (in person or in pictures) is one of my best friends, she was an international model at one point and its almost hard to talk to her she's so beautiful, its literally stunning to my brain when I look at her. But I've never felt envy or competition with her because she's a real person with a life filled with her own pains and struggles. Her beauty has not made her life magically perfect, if anything I feel like I was blessed to be in the middle. I don't know how she puts up with some of the crap her beauty brings.

I guess somewhere out there are some women who would be jealous but that isn't the norm in the women I know. The group of women I know have plenty of drama, they are certainly not perfect but they don't care whose boobs are bigger or who has better clothes. We know each others pains and joys and that wipes out the surface stuff.

I'll just throw in that she is not only visually the most beautiful woman I've ever seen but she glows from the inside out, she is a beautiful person so it's not a case of not being jealous because her beauty is only skin deep.

Damn, I miss her now. I'm going to go see if she's up on gtalk.
    Erin

~ Pema Chödrön ~

My wife says she doesn't mind and beyond that really doesn't care. She's top heavy and I prefer not to be, so I have rather smallish forms. She will jokingly tweak them from time to time. For the most part, I can't even say either of us give it a lot of thought.

My has specifically said that she does not mind the clothes at all, but the boobs freak her out.
    So that causes a bit of an issue here, I sure do like my forms to be in the right place. and she
    does not.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Quote Originally Posted by ErinSassyPants View Post
    Hell, I made a man fall down a flight of stairs one time just with the right bra and a tight shirt.
    That was mean...he could have hurt himself.

she glows from the inside out,
    I wish more people would get to see that. I have been told that a lot (but I am beautiful on the outside too ) If more people would get to know the TG and not judge the shell I think we would be better off with society in general

Quote Originally Posted by Raychel View Post
    I sure do like my forms to be in the right place. and she
    does not.
    I am assuming she likes them in the box.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

My husband is taller than me, and I think his body type looks better with larger breast (forms) than my natural B cup.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    That was mean...he could have hurt himself.

I wish more people would get to see that. I have been told that a lot (but I am beautiful on the outside too ) If more people would get to know the TG and not judge the shell I think we would be better off with society in general
    It was a shock to me, I had stayed over a friends house and borrowed his shirt I had never worn anything that tight out and about before. At least the one guy didn't crash his car

I think that is true of everyone, we miss out when we judge people on the outside and don't get to know them. Maybe more than they miss out by not getting to know the people who don't bother.
    Erin

~ Pema Chödrön ~

After we had kids I too put on a few pounds. My wife lost hers but mine has stayed. Part of that process my boobs grew a little. Nothing to write home about, maybe an A cup. I noticed that when we were "together" she would reach up and grab them. Which was pretty cool. Fast forward to current times. A few weeks ago I purchased one of the Gillette Fusion trimmer kits and went to town on my chest. I stayed high on the #3 guard but it still made quite a difference. We spent a week on vacation getting some sun and I caught her eyes straying to my boobs when I would take my shirt off. And just the other day she reached over and grabbed one to get my attention. But she tried to make it seem like an accident and let her hand slowly glide over. So the other day I used the #2 guard. We shall see where this goes...

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvonne York View Post
    I have real natural B cup breasts and my GG wife loves playing with them and helping me enjoy them. I can only say being close and having my boobs played with is one of the most sensual feelings I have ever experienced. And when I am underdressed, I just love her playing with my bra, and what fills it :-)
    My chest has stopped a lot of GG's dead in their tracks, they usually feel them to make sure their real. Then things go down hill from there, usually the smaller chested GG's are more accepting from what I've found.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    I am assuming she likes them in the box.
    Exactly, Not even sure she like them there, more tolerates
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

cool thread my wife doesnt mind it, seems to kinda like it as far as i can tell. She has never said i dont like seeing u with them on. I think she prefers me with the bigger ones because she plays with them, but not when i wear my smaller ones.
    the only limit that u set, is the one u set yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl Ann Owens View Post
    My wife is encouraging me to either get implants or fat transfer. I'm still on the fence thinking about it. I already have man boobs that really show. She told me to go for it and be happy. And she said "Who cares what people think?"
    Get off the fence and go for it. My wife not only encouraged it but found the doctor and helped pay for them. She always said forms always felt so phony, if you wear a bra have the real thing to fill it. She also says you can't nurse on forms, she likes the real thing.