Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If "Panties Don't Count" do boobs?

If "Panties Don't Count" do boobs?

ErinSassyPants started a thread asking other GGs what they had become used to in their association with an SO who dresses. I have a more specific question -

What does a lady think when she sees her SO with boobs?

Deedee :curious:
    It's not wrong... but it is forbidden!

Platinum Member
    Yeah, boobs count. As does body shaping, a wig, full make up. Panties, by their nature are under and out of view. The more visible the change, the more it matters.

My wife gets turned on by it. Even with the most unrealistic forms imaginable (they're only a step above stuffing with panties), she gets turned on seeing them, rubbing them, etc. Even some mouth contact...

She also chooses positions where I can rub them on her, you know, during the act. Or where she can rub hers on them....

They're not normalized the way panties are in the other thread, but they are common enough that she's used to seeing them, and still not often enough that they still have some novelty effect for her, or are something for her to request when she wants to see them.

Besides sexual impact, she also really loves seeing me feeling good wearing them, so she encourages me to wear them whenever I want. She gets happy seeing me happy.

Even so, panties aren't really normalized for us since I wear men's underwear. Granted, it's bikini briefs and string bikini briefs, styled exactly like panties, but where everything fits. The skirts are normalized, and even so yesterday she was saying she would like to go to the store sometimes with her man in pants/shorts. I need to look at what's in my closet again, heh.

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    But what if there real breasts?

Are you bragging?
    When writing the next chapter in your life, start with a pencil and eraser - my first page as Miki is full of eraser marks.

Aspiring Member
    My wife is encouraging me to either get implants or fat transfer. I'm still on the fence thinking about it. I already have man boobs that really show. She told me to go for it and be happy. And she said "Who cares what people think?"

Quote Originally Posted by Deedee Skyblue View Post
    That's kind of a broad question isn't it? Just with boobs? Or in drab but with boobs? Or in drag and with boobs? Or all of the above?

Quote Originally Posted by mikiSJ View Post
    Are you bragging?
    No, just not to many GG's have been to fond of my chest.

Leona, you are so fortunate to have her. Make sure you keep her happy. She is a rare breed.

mine wanted me to have them, I grew them, she loved them...back then

One of the first times I saw my SO with breasts, well they were not straight, so once I straightened them so they looked good, took off the odd feeling I had. Now I think it is cool and envious that hers are "perky" where as gravity has attacked mine. She can also adjust her size, alas I am stuck with mine lol.. So I say kudos to you
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]----Live....Laugh....Love------SO of Cassandra Lynn.

Quote Originally Posted by mikiSJ View Post
    Are you bragging?
    Not intentionally, but I can't say there isn't a little brag in there.
    Quote Originally Posted by anonymousinmaryland View Post
    Leona, you are so fortunate to have her. Make sure you keep her happy. She is a rare breed.
    If only it were that simple. She did send me to jail after attacking me, and we're working on those issues. We've talked on these forums before about issues that might lead to a divorce and what impact CDing might have. I'm fairly convinced that if we do end up splitting up (and I asked to split up a couple of weeks ago, and we didn't), she'll look for another CD.

So, on CDing, I have nothing but good things to say. For the rest, this is not the forum for it, but I've now been here long enough that I'm willing to talk about it (which I wasn't when I got here, and quite pointedly so).

Boobs can be a giant turn off.
    If you start small they are more likely to be accepted slowly.
    Panties are not obvious.
    Boobs are.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    Boobs can be a giant turn off.
    Thanks, Beverley, that's the kind of answer I'm interested in. Things like "Just the thought of my SO with boobs is a turn off; I told him never to let me see them", "It's ok as long as he's dressed", "it used to bother me but now I'm used to it/resigned to it", "I really like it, I wish she had them full time", etc.

Deedee :still curious:
    It's not wrong... but it is forbidden!

if your wife wants you to have large breast then go get implants and enjoy the love she will give you i would not hesitate a minute what a lucky man you are

Oh yea boobs count. Originally I started getting my boobs to grow without telling my wife. When she started to notice they were getting bigger she didn't like them and I was starting to have trouble hiding them under my male clothes so I stopped but they didn't right away. My wife now loves them and wants me to get them bigger.

I find them...in the way. They definitely don't turn me on, though I have no issues with them being on in normal hanging around kind of time. They just make things awkward, I'm pretty stacked and then if he's wearing boobs too we can't get very close front to front. Or if we are sitting close on the couch I have to sort of figure out if my arm is going to go under or over. His arm is behind my shoulders since he's taller and that's how it works out but my arm is stuck navigating them. Also, they just seem so uncomfortable and hot I don't understand wanting to wear them.
    Erin
    I wear the sassypants in the family.

“The greatest obstacle to connecting
    with our joy is resentment.”
    ~ Pema Chödrön ~

A Guide to Overcoming Envy

Quote Originally Posted by Deedee Skyblue View Post
    It took a bit of getting used to.
    Reine

My wife now says that the look I have had to grow on her. As with everything, I had to take things very slowly.

Just a girl at heart too Kerigirl2009's Avatar
    my wife wouldprefer that I do not have my forms on where as I would prefer not to need them and have real breasts. She alsodoes not enjoy seeing me in my bra but tolerates it.
    I wish I had the courage to just be myself and live my life how I want

My wife is used to seeing me with boobs (in the house). I don't think she's thrilled with it, but she accepts them. When I first started wearing them she played with them but she doesn't do that any more.

As for growing "real" boobs, even if my wife suggested it, and even if I could grow them, I wouldn't do it. Just too much hassle with the outside world.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Quote Originally Posted by Kerigirl2009 View Post
    my wife wouldprefer that I do not have my forms on where as I would prefer not to need them and have real breasts. She alsodoes not enjoy seeing me in my bra but tolerates it.
    Unless your gonna eventually live full time as a woman have/growing breasts as a male as Linda also pointed out, isn't worth it. There useless for a man, you can't show them off there just balls of fat that require you to wear a bra. Now your a guy with breasts wearing woman's underwear, if the public notices there gonna have a field day. So you wear baggy clothes to hide them, and live with an uncomfortable bra until you find a private place where you can adjust it.

my husband just ordered his first forms...I’d say I’m far from thrilled but it’s not my place to control his body.

Also, this is my first post on this site. I've been on another site for partners of the transgendered, but I've been reading here for a few months and it seems like a friendly community.

JessM.

Welcome to the forums, JessM

Did your husband discuss with you about getting forms?

Id be interested to know what you dislike about the idea - him going too fast, they look weird, seeing him as a woman is a turn off?

I hope you enjoy your time hereon the forums

My ex-wife used to be alright with breast forms but when the real ones started coming in her attitude changed. It was like I was treading into some kind of sacred territory. Of course maybe it was because the real ones didn't just come off like the fake ones did? It probably scared her.
    CANCER IS A BITCH SO YOU HAVE TO BE MORE OF A BITCH TO BEAT IT.