Thread: the trip en fem at the grocerie store

Banned Read only

the trip en fem at the grocerie store

if people figure you out, especially in line at the grocerie store when the next aisle just opens WE HAVE ALL BEEN THERE LOL.. do you get called sir sometimes? i did just now, but it didn't offend me and this was a young male cashier. H thought nothing of me nor got freaked out, just doing his job as he normally would and he was polite. im not trying to pass today anyhow, just dressed with my natural hair and light make up, BLACK LEGGINGS AND MY PINK T SHIRT ADIDAS SANDALS NAIL POLISH Im just curious and just want to bounce off some support. im having a lot of fun I AM A LOT MORE COMFORTABLE WITH MY SELF BECAUSE IM DOING WHAT I NEED TO DO and the odd looks are starting to go away as im out more n more I HAVE MY CONFIDENCE

Just being true to myself Jolene Robertson's Avatar
    I am usually 1/2 to 3/4 dressed "that is I don't usually have my forms or bra, and no dresses or skirts if in guy mode". And I get mamm-ed a lot. The few times I've been dressed it has not been a problem (so far) I do think it is better to go all the way or not over 50/50 as it does draw a lot more attention. People get a glance and if it looks right then go about their business but if something looks out of place then they try to figure it out IMO.

Jolene

Banned Read only
    LIKE I SAID, I DIDN'T TRY TO PASS TODAY OMG... NO FORMS AND JUST HALF WAY, YOUR CALLED MAM STILL, EVEN IN GUY MODE??? i usually just stay in the neighborhood where everyone knows who i am when i just feel like winging or half assing it I NEVER HAVE ANY PROBLEMS people are overall accepting of me if i try to pass or not.

You ever have car trouble at the grocery store sweetie? Now thats embarrassing when you barely pass....

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I get ma'am-ed in guy mode all the time I love it.Been sir'd in girl mode a few times but it doesn't bother me.
    My grocery sees me in both modes and I have had a few employees tell me they think its cool that I'm able to cross gender my appearance.
    The grocery chain has some TG 's working there so its a safe place to shop.
    One of my TG friends works for that company and she works full time as a woman.

Silver Member
    I get both. A lot of the times it is because people are conditioned to say one or the other. Most SAs in the women's departments use mam all day and end up maming me regardless of what I'm wearing.

Well. I am not trying to pass. Im just tryimg to be me. I have gone grocery shopping amd even to the drive thru and pizza joint. I use male voice so I am sir.. But yeah for the most part no issues. A couple young girls giggled at taco bell. Amd incould tell the pizza hut guy was a little surprised. But they were very nice and professional. I think as long as you stay confidemt. And dont act like your a freak people wont treat you like a freak. Plus im kinda a strong guy. And it shows. So I think people are afraid i will beat them up if they say anything. Giggle
    Even if you ARE the sharpest tool in the shed, your still a tool.

I got Sir once in the bathroom section of the local hardware store, poor chap was nearly begging for forgiveness. I often get Sir but since they do not intend to offend, i chose not to be offended.
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Wendy
    I notice I normally don't get a sir or ma'am when dressed. At one deli, everyone in line was sir or ma'am except me. Sometimes I get ma'am, like at Macy's, but I've never gotten sir while dressed. One SA said "he" and immediately corrected herself and apologized.

Banned Read only
    that's really cool Traci. and you are beautiful im just attracted to women, even in girl mode. your beautiful my casual look is just THAT just a guy in regular women's clothes just sandals, hoodies, leggings with just my natural hair. look like a girlie guy, but still a guy which is cool and ok. no one even looks at me twice while in guy mode just wearing women's clothes THATS FUN TO also, when im really not intending to pass as female, i just hang around the neighborhood I AM VERY OPEN LOL IM ACCEPTED AS WELL LOL. the novelty just wore off LOL i live in a more urban area, suburb, but really urbain ITS SO FUN
    Last edited by jsunic_1978; 07-31-2013 at 12:31 AM.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Living in a city of about 300k I pretty much go unnoticed.
    Maybe guys just aren't sure what I am in 50/50 mode and may have had a gay guy beat their ass once before so they leave me alone.
    I just have fun being different.
    Its funny in 100% girl mode guys always look and just smile and turn around to get a look at my backside as I go by.No laughs or giggles just an occasional "oh yeah baby thats what I'm talking about".

The more comfortable you are with your appearance the more confidence you gain as well.
    Do try to present yourself well though.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Read only
    even in guy mode inj women's clothes i don't get funny looks because i try to present well. if toes are done, do the finger nails, just light make u8p or even just eye shadow and mascara CLOTHES MUST BE IN STYLE also natural hair combed down. the girlie guy look ITS FUN no point in breast forms, wig and passing just for a short trip to the store LOL AND WOW! THEW CONFIDENCE IM GAINING, but not cocky lol most women do find this cute and im always fully shaved in both modes pits and all

This is the best look if we are not in the mood for the stares trying to pass just to be read who we really are
    Last edited by jsunic_1978; 07-31-2013 at 05:11 PM.