Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How Did You Get Here?

Gold Member
    I was on another site, parsimony if my memory is right. It was shutting down the crossdressers forum so everyone was posting where they were heading and the majority were coming here, so I followed.

I found it stumbling over the tumbleweeds in New Mexico.

It is prominently listed in Google and other search engines.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I found this Community via a crossdressing blog dealing with marital acceptance. Great place

I simply typed a search in Google as I do often (don't remember EXACTLY what I typed in but it was something to do with dressing).& on the page that came up, there was a thread from this forum - I read the whole thread & found it interesting - so I signed up then & there! (Unfortunately, I can't find THAT thread now). Oh well, all is well that ends well! LOVE this place!
    Man bag??? . . . No silly, its a purse!

I searched my web browser, using the word "crossdresser"
    Whenever I have worn a skirt in male mode, there have never been any issues at all.

Gone to live my life
    After I came out to my wife, I needed answers as I was still struggling with what was going on. I did a Google search and found a home and all you great gals. Just glad to be here.

Hugs

Isha

I did a google search for crossdresser forums,
    I came up with a few, and tried some of the others.
    But this soon one soon became my home.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Thank God for Google. Just like the many others, I needed advise re: cding and the search led me to this site. I am very glad that this forum exists. Ya'll don't know how informative and supportive you have been !!!

I googled for advice on CD and for information from SO's

Long story lol
    Was engaged to a Tgirl broke up for other reasons
    A friend of our group wanted to come out to her wife...I goggled how to tell your wife you cd.
    Found this wonderful forum

Oh heck might as well tell the whole story
    Wrote a post after meeting so many nice people here
    A GG looking for her CD ( wrote as a lark)
    Had tons of married cders saying they would leave their wife for an accepting GG.....uggggggggg that really made me and met a few jerks
    Sooooooooooooooooooo I said lol forget it I change my mind
    I want someone to love me for me not because I am accepting

Still chatted with lots of friends ggs and cds both from here on yahoo
    and out of the blue a friendship turned into more.

So I am here now for the friends I have made and my Sherlyn
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Ocherylkscd View Post
    My wife found it and told me about it.
    Aren't you a lucky lady!

Hugs, Connie Marie

Cristy2,

I was on URNotAlone happily chatting with folks, looking at all the pics, thinking that no one would find me, when my wife (who is vehemently opposed to this activity with an I don't want to hear about it attitude) said "I found my brother Brad had printed out his profile on a crossdresser sight! Can you imagine him trolling to date crossdressers?" with a disapproving tone in her voice. Well the next time I went on-line, I did a quick search & there he was... Not wanting my him or my wife to find my stash of pics, I dumped my account there. A local friend suggested trying here & I've been here now a couple months.

Hugs, Connie Marie.
    Last edited by Di; 09-08-2013 at 12:39 PM.

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by Christy2
    How Did You Get Here?
    How I got HERE is a long story, but I first found this site in the summer of 2004. I was simply looking for a crossdressing site. I didn’t join until 2006, and then I didn’t participate until 2009. So, that’s five years in the proverbial wilderness, until I decided to make myself known. I’m still reviewing that decision...

Googled Crossdressing.

I'm sure it was a Google search, probably looking for something shall we say "naughty".

Maybe I was looking for a site for us .. and found this marvelous forum, been here more than 7 years and was the first place that I posted mi pics
    And feel very comfortable

East of Seattle somewhere between the pass and Idaho
    Googled "crossdressers", found this site, then lurked for a while and finally joined.

I found this site originally in 2004 and registered under a different name. I participated for about 2 years when my crossdressing went dormant due to life getting in the way .(I was still underdressing) I resumed crossdressing more in 2007 but did not think to come back to this site. Last year I googled crossdressing while I was looking for some answers for various questions. As soon as I found this site again I rejoined as Ellen Jo. It was so good to be back among friends. Since that time I have learned so many new things and my wife also became accepting. The advice on acceptance that I recieved here has helped me maintain a level head and she now has no issues with me dressing at will. Thank you all so much.
    Hugs
    Ellen Jo
    Somtimes the light's all shining on me, Other times I can barely see.
    Lately it's occured to me.....What a long strange trip it has been.
    Truckin by the Grateful Dead

Think I found a reference or link on a personal account to it from URNA ( u r not alone).

I joined another CD forum and another member mentioned this place so I looked it up. I'm so glad I found it and joined. Compared to that other forum, this one is so inviting and the atmosphere is wonderful. That other place is too quiet and the serious. So far I really like it here. You are all so great. Even though it's been such short time sinceI've been here I have felt as though I have found a home.

Thank you each and every one of you
    I sometimes think I'm such a fairy

Like many here, I used Google search, but unlike other posters I did not use "crossdressing" even though I knew the expression, but rather more widely known in the "other world" phrase: "Transvestism". I don't remember exactly, but probably picked it from scores of various newspaper articles and books, etc. It was 4 years ago and I'm still here, even after a prolonged hiatus when I did not participate much. I'm so glad I found it and enjoy being here.

I wanted to find support and people to talk to, so did what every girl does in that situation, turned to a famous web search engine. Looked around a few places, this one had a hyggle feeling, so decided to create a nest a settle in. It's been a good journey so far, long may it continue...

I told my therapist about my crossdressing and she said it was ok to dress. So like a few of you here, I Googled Crossdressing. I probably Googled it with another word too such as help or forums as well, but I do not remember. I signed up the first day and started participating within 24 hours.

As far as I remember I was searching for cross dressing stories when I stubbled across this site. I didn't join right away I viewed it for a few month and then one night I was interested to join. That day was the first day I spoke as Maria.

I think I was just searching for forums or sites to explain my intense feeling that I was a girl...but born male. I was so happy to find this place.
    Last edited by Caitlin_85; 10-13-2013 at 03:09 PM.
    I want to be a girl - that's all.

I'm on a social chat site for ts/tv/cd and friends, (some of you ladies know me under a different name there). Lately it has gotten so depressing that I decided I needed to find something better. If I remember right, a link to this site was listed, so I lurked for a few months and recently made the jump. I come here now daily and there maybe once a week. Much happier here!