Thread: Sexy librarian look, I need suggestions on what to buy.....................

Sexy librarian look, I need suggestions on what to buy.....................

I am planning on a sexy librarian look and need some suggestions on what to buy for clothes, what I prefer is a separate dress and top, also I am guessing that I am a size 20.

depends on what you mean by "sexy" Do you mean more risque? A plaid mini with knee high white stockings and Mary Janes. A white button down blouse with a cardigan and of course glasses.. Now if you want sexy without risque, wear a longer skirt (mid calf or longer) penny loafers cardigan and glasses on a chain.

DG6452.jpg
    Last edited by Lorileah; 08-01-2013 at 01:29 PM.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Just a man in a skirt xd-tigger's Avatar
    I agree with Lorileah. You have to decide how risqué you are willing to go. If I were to go for the look I would wear a knee length pencil skirt, with fish tail design and a long sleeve top/jumper with shirt collar and cuff detailing. But that's just me :P
    Bouncing is what tiggers do best.
    I'm not a girl. I'm a man in a skirt.

Good ideas, Lorileah. And think about hair up in a conservative bun--or down for a bit of sex appeal. And for glasses (see avatar) drop by a discount store or CVS and choose your look. Be sure to look carefully at the chart near the mirror on the glasses display. Reading glasses come in three strengths, Plus 1 or 2 or 3. Put the glasses on and read the chart to be sure you match your eye's needs. And your cuteness quotient. This makes reading the camera buttons and screen lots easier when you are taking the selfie photos. Especially when using a tripod or table with self-timer for camera steadiness. In my avatar, I think I was looking 12 inches below the camera--the goal being to reduce the chance of reflections and glare in my glasses.

I dated a librarian for a year. She once told me...on slow days the girls used to read the sex books. Discuss positions and so forth.

Just a man in a skirt xd-tigger's Avatar
    How did I forget the glasses lol
    Bouncing is what tiggers do best.
    I'm not a girl. I'm a man in a skirt.

I don't think that the "fetishy" halloween version is any sexier than using clothing actual women would wear in a normal situation, but your mileage may vary. LaurenAnne did a nice one recently in my opinion, although that's more of an evening look.

Start with a pair of glasses and go on from there. :P

girly girl
    Tight black pencil skirt, white long sleeve silk blouse unbuttoned a little too far. Pearl jewelry, hair in a bun(maybe even held with a pencil?), and definitely glasses(check out eyebuydirect.com for cheap fashion frames). Hosiery and heels.

I married a sexy librarian.

Gwendolyn

Awesome thanks for all the suggestions In alot of ways the sexy librarian look is my style of clothing that I really like

girly girl
    Right there with ya sister. I love the look too. Let us know how the outfit turns out!

... a library? ...
    For photos on flickr, my user name is cd_erica_f

Platinum Member
    Hi Dora, pencil skirt and a long sleeve satin blouse 4" pumps glasses and hair up in a bun.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Buy some books with sexy covers and make out you are replacing them on the shelves until you are thrown out of the library.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    While I like Lorileah looks, I see those as student's pics, NOT librarians.

Here's something I think looks a little more adultish. Probably too stylish for a librarian. But, add glasses to any warm, dark colored outfit and it could work, Dora!

53349.jpg 96826.jpg
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Addicted To Lipstick donnatracey's Avatar
    Sexy librarian? That's an oxymoron. I know, I used to work in public libraries and I didn't see any..... Of course, I wasn't dressing then.....

^That^
    I go to the library once a week. There are attractive female librarians, but they dress down. Knit pants are the usual and the occasional skirt is full length, down to the ankles. Cardigan sweaters if it's a bit chilly.

Quote Originally Posted by Abbygirl View Post
    Tight black pencil skirt, white long sleeve silk blouse unbuttoned a little too far. Pearl jewelry, hair in a bun(maybe even held with a pencil?), and definitely glasses(check out eyebuydirect.com for cheap fashion frames). Hosiery and heels.
    My idea of a sexy librarian is exactly as Abby describes it, along with great makeup (red lips a must).

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dora
    Sexy librarian look, I need suggestions on what to buy...
    A long-ish tartan skirt and some “bookish” glasses, I think. Some would see this as sexy, if they were predisposed, but I like the practicality of the outfit. If the clothes FIT, and you wear them, the result may be automatically sexy, without much further ado...

Keep exploring, Dora...

Quote Originally Posted by Dora View Post
    I am planning on a sexy librarian look and need some suggestions on what to buy for clothes, what I prefer is a separate dress and top, also I am guessing that I am a size 20.
    There are various "Librarian looks" I think. Long hair, great makeup, the librarian glasses, and below the knee skirt with a nice white blouse,
    of a fitted type. Very nice.... and sexy to a degree, as one prefers.
    --------
    Love your woman within...

Know thy self -- Be your true self......