Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How Did You Get Started

How Did You Get Started

I'm sure there has to be a thread on this already, but how did you get started crossdressing? Myself, I've been crossing for as long as I can remember and I honestly don't remember how or when I got started.

Middle school. First tried on my sisters skirt and matching top --- just couldn't stay away.

Platinum Member
    There was literally one posted by the identical title just a few days ago. Search for it.

Just a man in a skirt xd-tigger's Avatar
    It started when I was four years old. Saw my sisters skirt on the bedroom floor and tried it on. Got caught too.
    Bouncing is what tiggers do best.
    I'm not a girl. I'm a man in a skirt.

Silver Member
    My wife insisted that I buy a pair of high heels.

She knew I liked when she wore her heels and wanted to know if I would enjoy owning and wearing a pair of my own. I purchased a pair of black stilettos, tried them on in front of her. It was great - exciting, different, sexy, fun. She then gave me some nylons and underwear. Each step was better and more exciting. She then used makeup and spiked my hair with gel. I was shocked and loved it.

We talked a lot. Assurances, discovery, intimacy, pleasure, fun. She is very happy she initiated and supported and enjoyed my crossdressing.

Banned Read only
    I can't exactly remember my age, but, it was as a single digit kid. My mother always hung her nylon slips to dry in the sole bathroom of the apartment. I loved the feel of the nylon. I use to take them off the clothes rack and try them on, dry or wet. It didn't matter. Later, as I became more adventurous I added her bras, ugly panties, girdles and stockings.

Aspiring Member
    I was maybe 4 years old and slipped on my grandmother's dress. It's all a blur but the next couple years I was fascinated by my sister's clothes and they even did my nails with polish and it was suddenly supressed. When I was 12 something "clicked" in my head and I had a sudden desire that felt perfect and right. Having a couple hours to myself after school I would try my sister's clothes and that, as Paul Harvey used to say, is the rest of the story until I leave this planet.

Cheryl

I had three girlfriends encourage me.
    We all then shared a house and they would dress me up to make a foursome.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I started in high school trying on my mom's/sisters clothes. I was really really skinny as a teen so her clothes fit me perfectly, I liked watching my legs in the mirror and thought they looked as good as other girls

I can remember having the urge to wear dresses and pretty girl things from about 4. When I was about 8 or 9 I took some of my sisters clothes and would wear them late at night while everone was asleep which I did as often as possible for many years. . I especially loved this one pink chiffon nightgown. I would wear it and watch Soap which was always on very late because of its controversial content. I loved that they had a CD on that show. Helped me to not feel so alone and abnormal.
    Even if you ARE the sharpest tool in the shed, your still a tool.

A friend at school encouraged me to try on his sisters tights...... Never looked back!

Aspiring Member
    I started by trying on my sisters pantyhose. I was maybe 3 or 4, not yet old enough to go to school. I have no idea why I did, but I liked the feeling of nylons ever since.

I was about 4 years old. Wore my sister's clothes.

Slips when I was 4 or 5. Oh what a feeling!

Give in, girl-out, enjoy Krista1985's Avatar
    First time in my mid teens was a one-off,

Found my girl cousins bra hanging from a towel rack in my bathroom and had to put it on for some reason. I really enjoyed the experience as I had developed small moobs that made the tiny bra fit snugly. "It" didn't happen again until grad school. Now dressing is a regular occurrence.

Granny's knickers aged 3 or 4. Making pyjama jacket into a skirt aged 7 or 8. Trying on stepmother's bra, panties and tights at 12/13, sneaking home to fully dress in her clothes at 16/17, occasional and often ill-fitting purchases from catalogue during my 20s ...
    It's complicated, then again it's simple ... where did I put that skirt?

I've said this in several threads before but it's worth another say. At around age 7, an older cousin dared me to wear panties and a dress. I took the dare but was scared of being made fun of, which my cousin did when he saw me. Even though I was frightened by his teasing, I loved the feel of the panties and look of the dress, and I was hooked. I also had three older sisters and plenty of clothes to experiment with, and that gave me even more reason to love dressing.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

I started dressing when I was 12 or 13. I got attracted to my mothers underwear. then I started wearing her bras and slips and other things, pantyhose,garter girdle and stockings. Then I started putting on her dresses. It just felt like the natural thing to do. I remember I was attracted to women's clothes at an early age. Looking at them in the Sears and Penny's catalogs. I remember I always had a fascination with them.

I used to dream of being a fashion designer, but I can't sew worth a crap.

I was 16 and dared my girlfriend to exchange clothes to get her out of hers for "fun," well it worked and started a long chain of events for the last 43 years or so!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

My Mom's panties when I was 5 and it escalated from there.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

My sisters dressed me as a girl from age 3 to 6 years and took me out with to play with them. Had a break for a few years and got the feeling again for a couple of years, then stopped for while to have a family. Kids grown up and left home so got the feeling again. Requal.

I started in high school trying on my sisters clothes. I was really really skinny as a teen so her clothes fit me perfectly, I liked watching my legs in the mirror and thought they looked as good as other girls

Age 6, sisters white nylon slip with lace around the bust, and white nylon panties. Wasn't my fault, she left them in the bathroom, I just happened to find them.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

My mom's underwear and makeup at around 6.