Thread: Female Business Card

Aussie girl enjoying life Michelle (Oz)'s Avatar

Female Business Card

I have sometimes seen references in this forum to female 'business' cards for handing out. Until now I have not thought it necessary to have a Michelle card but I had an occasion last week that a card would have been useful.

What information do those who have a card include. I am worried that my mobile/cell phone number might be connected to my male self. Has anyone had a problem including their phone number?

Thanks
    Michelle

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    Michelle, this is the one I use:
    amy-card.jpg
    I don't have a phone number on it, just my E-mail address, Facebook URI, and my ID on here. (I probably should have spelled out "Crossdressers.com" though. And included my Pinterest. Next printing, definitely.)

I did these with an old copy of Microsoft Publisher and some Avery perforated business card stock. The script font is "ILS Script," which is close to the lettering used by my favorite band on their albums.

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

Get yourself another sim card no and stick it in your phone when necessary.
    Otherwise get a phone that will accept two sim cards.
    Get an unlocked phone and Virgin has a $5.00 a month deal that would let you make calls.
    The other one could be Telstra or any other Australian provider.
    Ruth has the card although I would ask what lady in training is all about if I was a complete stranger.
    If you are not worried about receiving calls just buy a two dollar sim card and don't register it.
    When the other party rings up..... A message, "This card is not activated yet", pops up.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    Cute card Amy. My card simply has my picture, my girl mode email address and my Flickr site. If folks want to call me, we can make contact by email first.

Use mine all the time out in the world as a woman. Meet people and need a way for them to get in contact.

My cards, printed by vistaprint.com, have my femme name, my pre-retirement title of "Training Consultant," my cell phone number and my email address.

Cell phone has caller ID and I pretty much always answer in my femme voice anyway so it doesn't matter.

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

If you aren't going to thumb tack them to bathroom walls and public cork boards then you can give contact info to suit whom you choose to hand the card to. E mail screening doesn't always work well if contact has to be in real time where your cell # is needed.
    It SURE is my hair ! I have the receipt and the box it came in !

If you're not "out" to the world, any information you give out could end up in the wrong hands and causing you grief.

If you have seoerate e-mail accounts for your male and female self, that would be OK. A link to this forum and your identity on this forum would be OK.

I would'nt recommend putting a phone number or e-mail that's shared with your male self unless you're out to the world, including your job and family.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

I have two different cards. One for the people I want to have my cell number. One for those I don't (but has a blank spot to write it later).

Styles have included my full photo, just my legs, or portrait. I have my e-mail on all of them.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Aussie girl enjoying life Michelle (Oz)'s Avatar
    Thanks to all for your helpful input. Nice femme card Amy!!

Platinum Member
    This is a great idea. I'm part ways out with business associates...but my real name is Kim, so maybe I don't need a new card after all.

I use Vistaprint, which seems to have the best deals. My cards have:

My name
    My hometown
    My email address
    My blog address
    My Twitter and Facebook handles

If I want someone to have my phone number I'll write it on the back. Otherwise I tell people it's faster to send me a DM on Twitter to get in touch with me.
    Countess in exile
    Keep Calm and Dance to Morrissey
    Z and the Universe
    I'm also on Twitter and Facebook

I have a Sarah card. It has been a good thing to have.

Sarah[SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

"Sport is for men.......But Ballet is for women" ---- George Balenchine