Thread: Going to the bathroom

Going to the bathroom

Mabey it's just old age setting in, but it seems that when I wear either panties or a pany girdle and get myself all tucked in that I tend to have to goto the bathroom more frequenctly than I do when I am in drab underware.

Anyone else experienced or noticed this too??

Hi Joann

Hi Joann Your right but I don't think it has anything to do with age. I tend to drink several more gallons of coffee when I'm in Fem.

Rena

Cute, Sweet, and Petite!! DeniseNY's Avatar
    Actually, I have sort of found the opposite. When I am dressed, I generally wear control top pantyhose, and I have found that it tends to keep everything compressed a little bit. In fact, I find that I have to go once I pull them off. I also drink less when en femme because I really try to avoid the bathroom dilemma if I possibly can. I also guess that while dressed, I am more aware of that part of my body and stay aroused a lot more than I normally would. That also makes it more difficult to go. But that's just me. You know the deal... many girls, many opinions!
    "He who fears being conquered is sure of defeat."
    - Napoleon

"Yeah, whatever, but can you kick MY ass?"
    - Duke of Wellington

I seem to get the same problem, especially in colder weather, but it's worth it for the pleasure of wearing the femme stuff.LOL.

Silver Member
    It's not that you have to go more, its that it's a much bigger production when you're enfemme to use the bathroom---it just seems like more--lol

I agree with Joanne as I am the age as she is so it may be an age related thing & yes it is a little more difficult to go en-femme but then that goes with the territary and is all part of being properley dressed.
    Personally I have a slight what would be termed a stress incontinance problem so I use Kotex nightimes towels a lot so to keep fresh I go quite regulally anyway.
    Love Julie

oh my god, yes! I noticed this too.

And I'm young

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

Action crossdresser Marlena Dahlstrom's Avatar
    I've noticed the same thing while wearing my Veronica. I suspect it's the extra pressure on the bladder caused by a tight-fitting foundation garmet.
    Lena

A dream? What is a dream, but a blueprint for courageous action.

http://www.adahlshouse.com

It is age related. Have you heard of BPH (benign prostate hypertrophy)? It's the result of an enlarged prostate gland. Generally starts in the 50's. It is worse for some than others. Symptoms are--Frequent urination, feeling of having voiding emergencies, incontinence, unable to empty bladder, etc. Your PSA score on a blood test would confirm the presence of BPH.

THis is treatable with medication. If you are one who must get up in the night several times to pee, you should see your doctor.

Just my medical opinion from one who has been there.

Jodi

Going to the bathroom

Joann is right on. I have to go to the bathroom more frequently when dressed. (I'm older than her) Also many of the other comments are correct, drinking more fluids, I think it's fun to see the lipstick on the cup, BPH about all of us are going to experience it sooner or later, and pressure from tighter undergarments.

But all is not bad. I think it is sort of fun to have to drop everything and sit to pee. (Gives you a chance to check you hair and lipstick) In addition now we all know why we have always had to wait for our GGs when we are out and they have to go to the bathroom.

Hugs and Merry Christmas to all,
    Kath

I would concurr wholeheartedly with Jodi. I had this problem (tho' not only whilst en-femme), it turned out not to be the prostate but the muscle at the neck of the bladder closing off early. I was carrying 1.8 lts in a normally .5 lt bladder. A simple operation cured the problem and now go twice maybe 3 times a day as a rule. GO AND SEE YOUR DR.!!!! No apologies for shouting lol
    Carole

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum posts both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal action.

I can usually go longer enfemme than not and I think its because I drink less when dressed. One, because bottles and cans mess up my lipstick so bad (why I carry extra straws in my purse) and B, the less I have to use the ladies restrooms the less chance I get into trouble while out and about.

love Karren

I only wear panties and haven't even owned any male underpants for 37 years now. Also even as a kid I was a frequent wee-wee merchant, that is I wasn't one of those lads who could hold it in for hours. I don't have a bladder problem or anything it's just that when I need to do a wee-wee I don't hang about. I can't say that wearing panties made any difference but since I have been wearing them instead of male underpants for 40 years now I can't really remember what it was like when I wore the horrible Y Fronts.

Maybe those who pee more when en-femme are driven by excitement or nervousness in that situation?
    [SIZE="5"]Helen[/SIZE]

Tootsye
    Hi Joann,
    I am just the opposite! I have a frequency problem when I am in boy mode, but when I have the tight panties and padded girdle and waist cincher, Toots can go a long time!
    Now isn't that strange?
    Tootsye

It depends on what I am wearing and if I feel comfortable using the ladies room where I am at, I try to not drink a lot when I am out en femme.

Hi Tootsye, glad to see you here on the fourm.
    Kayla Horn

Aspiring Member

Smile

Hi:

I have to agree with DeniseNY.

I find that when fully femme, wearing panties ( which I do 24/7 ) and control top Pantyhose, I tend to need to use the washroom less then when not enfemme.
    I think it is 2 things, (1) I try to drink less fluids when totally en-femme to control the intake, and (2) also the compression with both a waist cincher and control top panty hose helps to enliminate the need to use the washroom near as much

Perhaps you like to pee like a girl more than you use too ( I assume you sit when you pee while dressed ). I love pullng my panties down & up & down & up.........:cheeky: