Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What Would Your Car Be

I put a 30 hp Wisconsin engine in a Yugo once. It actually did pretty good once I got the clutch adjusted right. It would get up to about a little over 50 mph. Drove it for a few months until a friend conned me out of it.

girly girl
    Quote Originally Posted by Jana View Post
    Always thought the VW Cabriolet was a fun girly car.

DING DING DING!!! Jana, that is the exact car that came to my mind when I read this post. Very girly car in my opinion! The Mopars and mustangs are bada$$, sure, but as fem cars??? Not so much. I've thought about this topic before- I always wanted to rent a Cabriole in white or baby blue, put on a sundress and sunglasses and just go riding.

I was all ready to post a picture of a Cabriolet in this thread but decided to make sure no one else had beat me to it- I'm glad I looked first! Great minds think alike... great choice!
    Last edited by Abbygirl; 08-07-2013 at 07:08 PM.

Wife and I have a Benz 550. Just like the one in pic. Had a BMW, but Mercedes is a better car.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I had a 72 Mercedes diesel that was a great car.

Quote Originally Posted by Abbygirl View Post
    The Mopars and mustangs are bada$$, sure, but as fem cars??? Not so much.

sorry but something that eats tons of fuel and puts out massive HP/TQ sure turns this girl on , alot !

may not be very ''girly'' or ''soft and cute'' to the average person , but ive always wanted to be the bad girl that could out do the boys in anything

and the VW Cabriolet is a cute car ,. but am i the only one who when they seen it , thought of scary movie 2 when cindy is driving to the haunted house and starts singing to the song on the radio ,. then the girl on the radio is like "shut up b*tch" .. LOL... sorry to go off topic i just got a good laugh from thinking about that scene
    Last edited by Courtney . J; 08-07-2013 at 08:31 PM.

I'll never drive anything but this.
    Well behaved Women rarely make history

A little deuce coupe, or maybe the T Bird that Suzanne Somers was driving in "American Graffiti" or the T bird that her old man took away.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Hi Cristy,

I agree with you, a lovely girly pink VW Beetle is definitely something I might very well go with ..... or maybe I should stick with my actual current car. It's quite cute, and to some people, kinda girly.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by NicoleScott View Post
    Don't knock the Yugo. It had a rear-window defroster, great for warming the hands when you had to push it.............a lot, it seems.
    A winter option...........

Quote Originally Posted by suzy1 View Post
    That car was made for a classy dame like you.

........oIoo
    .......o ..........

I would be a Packerd, old but with a classy chassis. I stand corrected by Victoria !
    Last edited by ArleneRaquel; 08-08-2013 at 12:02 AM.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Banned Read only
    That would be a "classy chassy".

Opps, you are right. Me getting drowsy.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Quote Originally Posted by MysticLady View Post
    Cheryl, Don't forget the 426. If you would have bought it, you would have a mini gold mine in your garage today.
    Did some research a while ago and found out that this dream car of mine (if it was a "100 point" car) would be worth about $1,000,000 today. They only made 13 convertibles that year with the Hemi and shaker hood and only about 6 are left. One was actually junked and crushed ... a moment of silence please in respect.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Quote Originally Posted by ReluctantDebutant View Post
    I am surprise to see so many Convertibles. Wigs and convertibles can be a bad combination .
    Which is why I chose a coupe! Hair streaming in the breeze is sexy until it gets into your eyes and develops terminal tangles. GGs usually restrain their hair in a 'vert!
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Tangles are part of the bargain, and the wind-swept look is forgivable in California. Not wearing a wig helps but I still keep a hair tie around the gearshift of our convertible in case the mood strikes me. She's a few model years newer, but the same lovely color as the one pictured here: Carmona Red. That's why we named her Carmen.

~ Kimberly

“To escape criticism do nothing, say nothing, be nothing." - Elbert Hubbard

Banned Read only
    I still think my(oops, I mean Suzy's) Yugo is better than any of the cars pictured. It has a wonderful security system. I leave the keys in it and the windows rolled down and it's always there when I return. My insurance on it is super low @ 99 cents per year. Now, that is economics at work people.

BTW Suzy, I'm almost done w/ the floor pan. I even stained it so it'll have a wood interior. You see, I watch out for my friends interests.

This would be mine. Throw a kawasaki zx10 engine in it with mods and you top out with a 1100lb car with over 200hp. Mmmm.....
    That is my dream car right there. If not that, than a fiat. I love little cars.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl T View Post
    Did some research a while ago and found out that this dream car of mine (if it was a "100 point" car) would be worth about $1,000,000 today. They only made 13 convertibles that year with the Hemi and shaker hood and only about 6 are left. One was actually junked and crushed ... a moment of silence please in respect.
    Sorry, Cheryl, but I just can't get behind a Chrysler product of any kind. Even the Wyllys Jeep technology was improved by Toyota, while Chrysler kept it roughly the same even to right now. A company that just makes new bodies but never anything new.... Even the Charger is kind of a let down. It looks really good as a cop car, and it looks really good in general, but I think my puny Ford Taurus (a '96 at that) will outlast the Chargers. For that matter, the most popular Chrysler product ever made was built by Mitsubishi (hint: it's a minivan).

This is my car:

I owned one once. We named it Frankenstein because of all the non-performance mods I made to it (by non-performance, I mean I kept it on the road, but didn't make it any faster).

http://www.seriouswheels.com/pics-20...2-1280x960.jpg

Maserati GranTurismo S. Sensual, fast, and beautiful.
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 08-24-2013 at 04:58 AM. Reason: pic oversize img tags removed
    Countess in exile
    Keep Calm and Dance to Morrissey
    Z and the Universe
    I'm also on Twitter and Facebook

I still think my(oops, I mean Suzy's) Yugo is better than any of the cars pictured. It has a wonderful security system. I leave the keys in it and the windows rolled down and it's always there when I return. My insurance on it is super low @ 99 cents per year. Now, that is economics at work people.

BTW Suzy, I'm almost done w/ the floor pan. I even stained it so it'll have a wood interior. You see, I watch out for my friends interests.

I want it back now! Give it back to me b***h. I even left some party dresses in the back, and heels, and naughty things.
    Last edited by suzy1; 08-10-2013 at 02:51 PM.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    This would be the only way for Carla to roll.
    Inside would have to have jacuzzi, big temporpedic, walk-in closet, salon, etc....
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

This is my mine, an old MG "F" type. A mid-engined 2-seater convertible. I bought her a few years ago and wouldn't swap her for a minute. We've driven thousands of miles all over Europe together. I never bought her with a "girly car" in mind but she sure suits me. If I have my way I'll keep her until the day I depart this world, such is the joy I get from driving her!

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by suzy1 View Post
    I want it back now! Give it back to me b***h. I even left some party dresses in the back, and heels, and naughty things.
    After all the things I do for you and you call me names . All the things in the back I'm keeping for fixing your junk. So there

After all the things I do for you and you call me names . All the things in the back I'm keeping for fixing your junk. So there
    The dresses in the back are a UK size 12. Will they fit you? [I am such a b***h]

East of Seattle somewhere between the pass and Idaho
    Currently we have an older Corvette but it I could have anything how about a 1964 Tri-power four speed GTO.

In the day those Hemi's and 440 ci Mopars used to clean my clock.