Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What Would Your Car Be

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by suzy1 View Post
    The dresses in the back are a UK size 12. Will they fit you? [I am such a b***h]
    I thought they were your grandmothers clothes I'm not that fat, I wear a size 10 so I guess not . It's Ok, I got a new car so I'll have yours back soon. I'll be cruising this baby in a couple of days! The Girls are will want too pay me just too cruise w/ me now.

Well, often fantasised about this..
    Red, go with my fav dress, and nails, and shoes..
    Mind you, over here, one as well restored as this, I dread to think how much it would cost
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Learning to be me - the best me I can be

I think I would have to go for one of these ^_^
    I would probably choose a black or silver one because that way I wouldn't have to worry about it clashing with my outfit.

Last edited by Kimberlyfaye; 08-24-2013 at 12:16 PM.
    I've always been the kind of girl that hid my face, so afraid to tell the world, what I've got to say. But I have this dream bright inside of me. No more hiding who I wanna be. This is me.