Thread: Britney Spears - Curious

Britney Spears - Curious

Has anyone here tried the Britney Spears' perfume "Curious?" I thought about buying some to try just because I think she's a total hottie but I figured that it would be too much of a kiddie type fragrance. Well I'm here to tell you that it's not and it actually smells quite wonderful. I was out doing some Christmas shopping and while walking back to my car I spotted something in a cart in the parking lot. I walked over and took a look and there it was, a 3.3oz. bottle of Curious just beckoning to me. It's even got one of those squeeze type aspirators on it which makes it a little more feminine. I got in my car with it and sprayed some into the air to give it a test and I liked it so much that I put some on right there in the car. I was pretty shocked at what a delightfully delicate aroma it has and I would say that it's a definite keeper. I guess it was meant to be for me to try it seeing how I've been really wanting to try it and it was left there by someone like that. I rate it 2 thumbs up.

Stacy Lee
    I was a little curious myself about that...

Glad to hear you like it! I love Britney

doesn't she have out another fragrance out now? Fantasy or somethin?

Apparantly it was MEANT TO BE
    Sarah

"So Often times it happens, that we live our lives in chains, and we never even know we have the key" The Eagles

[quote=Stacy Lee]I was a little curious myself about that...

Glad to hear you like it! I love Britney

doesn't she have out another fragrance out now? Fantasy or somethin?[/quote]

Yes she does have Fantasy out now and now I'm very curious about that one as well. I would very much recommend giving Curious a try, I really like it allot.

I bought some for the wife, she didn't like it much. I thought it stunk..BJ