Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Posing tips for photos

Ah ha hahaha!

Oh my goodness! This is too funny! Let's hope we look better than these guys doing girl poses!
    http://imgur.com/gallery/zaODc

Oh, and thanks Edith for the next set of posing tips. I hadn't seen those before.
    Quote Originally Posted by edith View Post
    Here's round 2

Small town in western Kansas middle of nowhere
    Those are indeed some nice suggestions for posing. Its important to remmember to try to be as natural as possible and not force things or get into postions in which your subject or you are not comfortable.

As for the high shots there are some clampable tripods out there that can be clamped to a ladder or somewhere to get the high shots. Also, if you shop around you an find mural wall paper at pretty reasonable prices which you can use for back drops.

If you are shooting from up high watch your lightening and if possible used a difused flash. Although with today's digital cameras you can take a lot more pics and toss the ones that don't turn out so thats not as a big a deal as it once was.
    "It takes all kinds of kinds" Miranda Lambert
    Now some point a finger and let ignorance linger
    If they'd look in the mirror they'd find.
    That ever since the beginning to keep the world spinning
    It takes all kinds of kinds.

These are great and I'll definitely try to use some the next time I can dress. I just purchased a tripod and a wireless remote for my DSLR, which I hope will improve the shots I've been getting.

Camille

Rachel, thank you sooooo much!!!!!! That link is GREAT! Very informative!!
    Ha! Now I'm inspired for an other photo shoot....
    Look out world!!! LOL
    Hugs, Jules
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Julie Anderson

"Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, and I--
    I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference."