Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How does one get their CrossDressing Diploma?

Banned Read only

How does one get their CrossDressing Diploma?

By correctly answering the following question?

How does one KNOW when they "passed"?

[For those of you who don't get a chance to READ much, these Forums are chuck full of folks who proclaim that they "pass" some, most or all of the time. And many others seem surprised when they are "read".]

Some possible answers...

1] Someone waived & winked at you

2] Someone winked and nodded

3] You heard a wolf whistle and surely it was directed at you

4] The clerk at the 7-11 was only 3 feet away when you handed them the money and he or she never looked up from their cellphone?

5] Someone walks up and tells you "at first I thought you were a guy in a dress but as you got closer, I can see that I was wrong".

6] You passed at least 100 people today and no one ever batted an eye

7] Someone gave you two sneezes followed by the "secret CrossDressers smile"

8] There IS no way to know if one "passed"

"I passed" as in they [the public] obviously assumed i was just another female? Is that what folks mean when they claim they "pass"?

IF this ^^^ is the case, you ARE trying to "fool" the public into treating you like a woman instead of a man? Nothing at all wrong with that. Makes perfect sense when one wants to be treated like a lady.

I think for most here, [and I can only guess, which is why I ask] "passing" means not one person they encountered, passed, interacted with etc. gave any indication whatsoever, by word or deed that they were displeased with how you chose to present yourself?

If you think the correct answer is #8, will it be enough to set you "free"? Free from the "worry" of what other people are THINKING?

The good news, especially for you Newbies, is that it doesn't matter what others are THINKING does it? Surely that should make going out "dressed" however you like more enjoyable?

You don't need to "pass" to be treated decently as long as you treat others decently

How many people KNOW what your coworkers say or THINK about you?

another great question. I tend to think 8 is the correct answer. Although one time at a group meeting one of the speakers thought I was a spouse until I talked, that was fun. I do know that I have been"read" but never had that I can remember negative comments. Usually folks act like they just don't notice and don't care, which is fine by me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

I don't think for myself it's so much wanting to be treated like a lady as much as it is having that option. I have had guys tell me I'm beautiful and am a "princess" but somehow I have to reason that they may have another motive in mind. So, when you have someone trying out a pick up line, I'm thinking you've pretty much "passed" more or less.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Walking past a bar one evening in "Leslie" mode while 3 guys lounging around outside were eyeing me as I was approaching.

As I get closer, one of them calls out "Will you marry me?"

I smiled sweetly, demurred, and walked by, all the while not feeling at risk (naive, maybe, but then again - no "incident" occurred either).

Made my day, but then again, as for "passing" - alcohol was likely involved on their part as well. But hey! - you take what you can get, right?

Last year I went out to Janet's a day before halloween, fully femme. The girl that helped me knew I was a CD. The guy behind the counter knew I was a CD, the guy buying something, well, I don't know what he knew or was thinking as he stared a hole through me lol

Did I pass? probably till I spoke then that went out the window lol

How does one get their CrossDressing Diploma?

Oh I mailed away for mine, should be here next Tuesday
    Last edited by ~Joanne~; 08-09-2013 at 12:44 PM.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

I know I "passed" if when I get home from a night or day our as Miki that I can get to sleep without beating myself up first.
    When writing the next chapter in your life, start with a pencil and eraser - my first page as Miki is full of eraser marks.

Platinum Member
    Its my conviction that, unless someone acknowledges me, I cannot really know what they might be thinking. but, I'm 6'2 in bare feet and still have a few too many masculine tells. So, in my mind, I'm sure I'm being read routinely. Still, what does it matter. I find that almost without exception, I'm treated just like any other woman, whether I'm at the grocery, starbucks, the mall, a museum or the gas station and car wash.

It seems to me that the important thing is whether or not one can experience life enjoyable. What other people think is none of my business or concern!

I'm not sure that you get a diploma, as that would be like an end point, and for me (and I guess all of you too) this is a lifelong journey.
    Stephanie

To get your diploma and know that you've passed--go to the mall on a Friday evening or a Saturday afternoon and mingle with a group of teenagers. If no laughs, giggles, pointing or smart comments, you have made the grade.

Quote Originally Posted by stephNE View Post
    I'm not sure that you get a diploma, as that would be like an end point, and for me (and I guess all of you too) this is a lifelong journey.
    Well, the "diploma" is mostly a symbolic one Steph and pretty much boils down to personal satisfaction.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Perhaps the criteria you list are necessary to get the diploma "with distinction".
    To get a simple "pass" (which is not the same as "passing"), all that is necessary is a pair of panties, or pantyhose.

No diploma for this girl. It has never been a goal in my dressing to "Pass". I do have the goal of being the cutest cross-dresser I can be and leave it at that.

Maybe there is a remedial GED for girls like me

Hugs, Robin

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    You cannot know that you passed. You can only know that you did not pass.

Did the gorilla walking through the basketball game go unnoticed, or was it just that no-one said anything ?

Well number 8 is surely true. There is a lot of validity in 4,5,&6 as well.

I doubt that I would ever pass. Truth be told the only reason I desire to be out in public is to please my wife. I don't imagine that I would have ever played with make up, although I suspect hair and forms would have shown up eventually. I suspect I would have been quite content just hanging in the house or going out in androgynous pants or shorts.

Now that I have been out I couldn't stop. Even if I never make it farther than Tgirl nights at HBM, getting out and being with others like myself has been so integral to my discovery period. The fact that the girls we are meeting are so welcoming and fun is just icing on the cake. *big hugs to the SoCal girls*

Hug
    Rita
    A person should wear what he likes to. And not just what other folks say. A person should be who she likes to. A person's a person that way!
    ~Marlo Thomas~

Quote Originally Posted by sandra-leigh View Post
    Did the gorilla walking through the basketball game go unnoticed, or was it just that no-one said anything ?
    Most notice the gorilla but do not realize the observation. I think most of us hope for that.
    When writing the next chapter in your life, start with a pencil and eraser - my first page as Miki is full of eraser marks.

I get hip checked and shouldered far more often at the sale rack by GGs now..is that passing or just competition for the same top?
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

First you have to memorize the Crossdresser's Rule Book!

Deedee
    It's not wrong... but it is forbidden!

My main goal is to pass as a decent human being, beyond that who cares. Jaymee
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

I found mine in the bottom of a box of cheerios.
    With my drivers licence.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    When I started getting attention from guys, I realized I had reached pass-ability. That said I don't pass 100% of the time, I do occasionally get read. Mostly the 10% of people that take the time to over analyses a strangers appearance, I haven't really had any bad experiences when some one read me.
    Last edited by Candice Mae; 08-10-2013 at 12:47 AM.

Obviously you either have to go to Crossdresser High School and graduate, or get sucked up by a tornado and sent to a weird place where everything's better than where you came from, but you still want to go home.

That's how you get ANY diploma.

I guess the best complement I got was in college. I was dressed at a Halloween party and some girls in costume asked me why I didn't bother to dress up for the party. I told them that I was a guy they laughed! They did not believe me! I was much younger then!

I get my "diploma" every time I go out and have a good time with friends.

Pass? You don't have to pass everything to graduate!
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

no diploma for this girl... i'm still in summer school
    paula

Platinum Member
    Hi W A H , I found a web site that sells phony Diplomas & drivers licenses for $25.00.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!