Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How does one get their CrossDressing Diploma?

I'm laughing so hard at the question I'm having a hard time composing myself enough to type...

ROFLMAO at some of the answers. Truth be known ---- practice, practice, practice.....

Simple. Send a cheque for $ 10,000.00 along with a crappy sleasy picture of yourself from a cheap camera or cellphone with a return self addressed stamped envelope to:

ComeOnIWannaLayYa
    po box 1
    Ontario, Canada, Eh

..........amd we will examine the photo briefly. Upon approval and once your cheque has cleared, we will forward a numbered Certified Printer Quality Certificate of Authenticity of your ability to pass. Please note, if you wish to be certified to pass in public places, please add an additional $ 5,000.00( no tax). Please allow 8-10 months for your certificate to arrive. ( shipping and handling fees of $ 3,500.00 will be added to each order. )

Remember, if you act now, we will throw in a free, No-No System, just like the crap they sell on television AND a George Forman Grill. Just think of all the things you can stack on top of that baby! Act Now!!!

Wild, are you suggesting that the pinnacle of CDing is passing, and that's how you get the diploma?
    You should know that passing isn't the goal of CDing for some. No diploma for them?

I would love to have passed 100 per cent of the time I have been out en femme, but I don't think I have (never had any adverse reactions that I know of). My goal is to present the best that I can and keep them guessing -- Is that a woman or a guy? If they can't really tell what I really am, then I must be doing okay.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

9. Nobody passes.

I hate the whole "passing" mentality. Take the One Hour Test* and then tell me how well the women you saw passed. Look at a photo of a model or an actress whose not wearing makeup or been dressed by a designer. Be willing to accept the fact that you're not perfect, but you're the best you can be. Love who you are, show it to the world, be content.

Passing is for the highway.

*One Hour Test: Go to a mall, sit down in a food court or other busy place and watch every woman who walks by or sits down. Compare what they do to the "rules" of femininity. Very few will pass the test. Which teaches you how much BS there is out there and how worrying about every move you make takes away from your true self.
    Countess in exile
    Keep Calm and Dance to Morrissey
    Z and the Universe
    I'm also on Twitter and Facebook

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Eryn View Post
    Pass? You don't have to pass everything to graduate!
    Nice one! .. I love it!

Personally, I have no clue if I pass or not (maybe from a distance if you're not paying attention?). If people either ignore me, know but say nothing, or know but don't stare too much, that's all I need to make me happy. Basically ... I just don't want to be reminded that I'm not what I like to think I am (wish I was), by them letting me know that they know. I'd rather have them "play along".
    Last edited by Rachel Morley; 08-10-2013 at 04:23 PM.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

If a tree falls in the woodswith no one around, does it make a noise?

If you're out in public and no one "Sir's" you or calls you out, I'd say you passed. It doesn't mean that nobody read you. It just means that they respected your effort.

While I'd like to pass in the traditional definition, I'm really just hoping for plausible deniability.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Oh heels, you're killing me. I just haven't been able to make that conscious choice not to WORRY!!!! I still WORRY! and melt, and wither, because I don't PASS!

(I did fool a teen until he was 2 feet from me and he physically convulsed at the shock, sort of like passing)

I am waiting for my tucking certificate...
    "I want you all to call me Loretta." - The Life of Brian