Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Things you would have never experienced if you were not a Crossdresser

I'm with Suzy here. her post #22
    "Meeting you lot, and being able to bore you to death with my replies"....

Sweet revenge.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    I'm with Suzy here. her post #22
    "Meeting you lot, and being able to bore you to death with my replies"....

Sweet revenge.
    Notice how we put up with you Beverly.

Let me take this on a different path, things I would not have experienced if I wasn't a cross dresser,
    1. All of those years of depression
    2. years of self loathing
    3. a life time of fear of being found out.
    4.a life of feeling odd and different from everyone else around me.
    5.mostly I would have missed years of self analyst trying to figure out what I am and Why I'm like this.
    Sorry girls, but I felt like someone needed to say it!
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Freedom!
    I never knew what it felt like until I went out shopping in girl mode without caring what anyone thought. As it turned out, nobody seemed to notice. If they did notice, they didn't care enough to say anything. It turns out freedom is pretty tiring!

The great joy of telling someone and finding out it doesn't make a difference to them.

Alot of little things,too:

1. Cool air on legs while wearing a skirt and tights.
    2. The pleasure of a breeze blowing your skirt turning into a nuisance when its all you can do to keep your skirt from blowing above your waist.
    3. Difficulty walking the day after 8 hours in incredibly pretty high heels. Blisters! Ouch!
    4. Having a lady make your day by saying she loves your shoes.
    5. Sleeping in a nightgown and panties.

Probably a million billion other things I will think about later....

Things I would never have experienced.......

Getting a wolf whistle while walking across a parking lot at 2am. Feeling both complimented and a little threatened at the same time.

The feeling of nylons and lingerie and a silk dress flowing around your body.

Having a man tell you he had his eyes on you all night and would like to take you on a date (and I always have my wedding band and engagement ring on my finger!)

The feeling of both freedom and vulnerability when they wind whispers across your exposed legs and chest and back.

The sisterhood I've felt from other women when using the fitting rooms or shopping. I think many women feel a connection to us as we emulate them and learn more about their world.

Having truckers pace my car at night and shine lights on my exposed legs! Exciting but also scary!

Having to choose an outfit for the night that exactly fits my mood and the venue I am going to. It's no wonder young women can take so long getting ready.

Seeing a picture of my outside that actual matches my inside.

Leaving a venue or store late at night and walking across an empty, dark parking lot. As a man I wouldnt give it a second thought. As a woman I am VERY aware of my vulnerabilities.

Meeting the eyes of other women while out and about........a far different feel then when they are looking at a man.
    Sally

men would find me attractive and the idea of sleeping in lingerae i really miss being feminine at times
    Last edited by tiffanynjcd24; 08-11-2013 at 02:21 PM.

Mainly unmatched happiness, the magical feeling of being feminine, and developing greater compassion for others. Also, being assaulted, having my feet bleed on Saturdays, and spending way too much at Sephora.
    Life is an endless struggle full of frustrations and challenges, but eventually you find a hairstylist you like.

Silver Member
    I have learned how much fun it is to shop for clothes. Shopping for boy clothes is like "Arrrgh, let's get this over with! " Shopping for girl clothes is a whole nother kettle of fish. There are so many more places to go, so many more styles, colors and lengths to try, and maybe nothing works this time. But when I find that special something and the sales associate tells me how great I look in it, it's a feeling I've never had with anything else. I can't wait to get out there the next time.

Definately the work that goes into looking pretty (ie, makeup, shaving legs, etc). Also the vulnerable feeling as men and women are checking out the way you're dressed.

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar
    Then there was the time when my front fastening bra fell open, in public

~Samm
    'Kerriana "Samantha.....i feel like I'm hearing her through fractured glass.. She makes sense if you kinda squint"

I notice when women are wearing a girdle as well as what kind she's wearing.

Understanding "shopping"....

Guy mode - 20 minutes, in, out, done.

Girl mode - 2 hrs, OMG nothing goes with anything!

I will never complain about my GF shopping again.

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    The second time I tried false lashes I glued my eye half shut, although it was an improvement from my first try. In which I got glue all over my eyelid and when I did get the lash on it was above my lash line and crooked.

Also learning that choosing the right bra/panties for an outfit is really important, instead of just wearing whats clean.

Just the overall sense of personal interaction between other people and the love of colors, fragrance, personal style, embracing ones emotions and sharing this with all of the wonderful people here. ( :
    "To some shoes just cover the feet....but for me they show your style."

Putting on a bra, doing makeup, the pain from wearing high heels, checking out my look in the mirror etc!
    Last edited by Joanne108; 09-04-2013 at 12:44 PM.

How about organizing a pocketbook? Wallet (with change pocket), hairbrush, keys, etc. in the right place for easy access. Don't forget tissues, maybe powder and makeup brush, lipstick, and so on. But don't put in too much, or you'll end up with the gymbag size purse that makes women lean to one side.

Smile

just feeling of a light breeze blowing your skirt around.

Banned Read only
    Tina, I'm glad you said it. I totally agree. I'd add

6. The cost of acquiring a second wardrobe which I would not have needed if I wasn't a cross dresser.

I don't need to try a lot of things in life to realize my life was better off not trying them.

Quote Originally Posted by Tina B. View Post
    Let me take this on a different path, things I would not have experienced if I wasn't a cross dresser,
    1. All of those years of depression
    2. years of self loathing
    3. a life time of fear of being found out.
    4.a life of feeling odd and different from everyone else around me.
    5.mostly I would have missed years of self analyst trying to figure out what I am and Why I'm like this.
    Sorry girls, but I felt like someone needed to say it!

Platinum Member
    Hi Candice, I would never of had so many friends on this wonderful forum.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Sometimes when I am all dressed up and the feeling of the pantyhose on my legs rubbing together when I walk and the taste of lipstick on my lips, I think to myself what men who don't do this what a great thing they are missing.

first time wearing a comfort bra with no hooks and when you go to take it off and think to yourself "how in the hell is this coming off without grabbing the scissors ?" lol

trying to paint finger nails on both hands at the same time and making a huge mess everywhere

that first amazing wonderful erotic smell of nail polish that seems to stain the air for hours in the room you were in and when you leave the room and walk back in it makes your head spin and go "whoa! " lol

first time you remove nail polish and realize your nails are going to be stained bright green for a month ! hahaha

oh and the first time you put mascara on then take a shower and it runs everywhere , yet you dont notice. and somebody says "you have some black stuff under your eyes "

first time you poke yourself in the eyeball with the mascara brush , OUCH !

then every dang clothing store you pass you ALWAYS stare and the beautiful dresses in the windows and imagine how you would look in them
    Last edited by Courtney . J; 08-11-2013 at 09:08 PM.

I probably wouldn't have found out so much about myself.
    "Normal is what you get when you average out the weirdness that everybody has." Quote from my SO

Normal is a setting on a washing machine, or another word for average.

The fact that I wear a skirt as a male should not be taken as a comment on what you do, or do not wear, or how you wear it.

How much better women's jeans fit and feel. Also the feel of silky lingerie. Plus sleeping in silky nightgowns.

I have met so many wonderful people who I would have never met otherwise. I am losing my shyness ( Bree, I am shy) and becoming very gregarious. I am becoming who I always was but didn't show. If I didn't dress and go out, I would be a couch potato
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by Candice mae
    …what are things you would have never experienced if you were not a Crossdresser?
    1. The wonderful feeling of wind blowing under my skirt…
    2. The sensual pleasures of lipstick…
    3. The “pleasure” of wig hairs sticking to the above-mentioned lipstick…
    4. The constant, reassuring HUG I get from my female undergarments…
    5. The constant, revealing, counterproductive, and unnecessary backlash I get from OTHER types of MtF crossdressers…