Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Are you happier when enfemme?

Red face Are you happier when enfemme?

Do you feel happier when dressed enfemme? Do you need to be totally dressed to feel this way or do you only to wear a certain peice of clothing?

For me I do feel happier when I get to dress. I don't need to be fully dressed either, for me I do need to wear a bra and panties minimum to feel this way. Just something that stuck in my little brain today... LOL

I feel more content,relaxed.

So I guess I am happier

Emma

girl next door
    I do have a feeling of contentment when i dress, and it certainly helps me de-stress. On the other hand, it can cause some stress on occasion. Being in the closet, I do worry about getting "caught." On the balance, though, I would certainly say I'm happy when dressed. Tammi
    [SIZE="3"]
    my wish for you is peace
    [/SIZE]

lo·gom·a·chy /loʊˈgɒməki/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[loh-gom-uh-kee] –noun, plural -chies.
    1. a dispute about or concerning words.
    2. an argument or debate marked by the reckless or incorrect use of words; meaningless battle of words

Quote Originally Posted by Joanne_2003
    Do you feel happier when dressed enfemme? Do you need to be totally dressed to feel this way or do you only to wear a certain peice of clothing?

For me I do feel happier when I get to dress. I don't need to be fully dressed either, for me I do need to wear a bra and panties minimum to feel this way. Just something that stuck in my little brain today... LOL
    For me being enfemme is all or nothing. Yes I do wear lingerie under my business suit almost every day but I dont consider that as being enfemme, just a fix between dressing secessions. Hehehe And I can' say I'm more happy enfemme than not because there are many times i'm as happy in male mode as in female mode. I like to think of it as the best of both genders,when and where I want it to be!!!

love Karren

Wow, I was just getting ready to post a similar question so I'm glad I saw this one!

I've been wondering about this a lot lately. I know that I am, overall, happy with my male self. I work on improving it, of course, since that's what life's all about. I don't think I'm "happier", exactly, when I'm dressed up, but I think that the limited amount of time that I get to spend there makes those experiences more intense and emotionally powerful than plodding through the workday as a guy does. In other words, I don't think I'm happier overall one way or the other, it's that I cram all my girly happiness into a few stolen hours here and there....and that leads to a desire to dress more often!

As for full-on vs. only a little bit...it's only been very recently that I've started to glimpse what "full on" could really look and feel like if I gave myself half a chance - and boy oh boy do I want more of it! I'm kind of forced to come at it slowly by life's parade, so doing a little bit, like underthings beneath drab, do brighten the day....
    If I am he as you are me and we are all together, do you think they'll split the check?

I usually feel very happy dressed up. Even if it's just a little bit.

The downside is I feel horrible when I have to take it off and go back to reality.
    Hail Satin!

En femme/or not en femme?

It has taken me years to realise that when I don the whole regalia that I am more comfortable in this mode. Closer to my true self, if you will. I recognise that for some of you that it's a sexual/sensual fetish. To me, however, it is no such thing. I am a true transgendered being. I will not try to deliniate what you are going through at this particular phase in your developement as a girl. But when you have come full circle you may realise that there is much more to it than a play that you are acting out in your mind.To think and act as a GIRL takes much more. The married men have to live in a closet. The rest chalk up their timidity to nothing more than peer group pressure. I..,on the other hand live as a woman almost all the time. And I live in a small town where everyone knows who I am. I have taken some bold steps at what I percieved as "risky behavior." Only to find out that I was being accepted for who I was. They admire my forthrightness and compliment me. I really can say with all honesty that I have never had a bad experience here. But I daresay that when you act in an insincere manner you may reap what you don't want to sow. . Love & kisses,
    Last edited by Darlena; 12-23-2005 at 05:36 AM.
    [SIZE=4]Darlena
    [/SIZE]

If I had my way I would dress femme all the time, because I always feel wonderful. Heaps of times I've given up doing other things that are supposed to be fun for guys my age, you know sports and stuff, just so I can be alone and dress up.

The bummer is I see a bit less of my friends, but it's worth it, because nothing even comes close to making me feel as good as wearing girly clothing.

Mary
    Last edited by Rosemary; 12-23-2005 at 11:02 AM.

I think any bit of feminine clothing, jewelry, perfume or whatever brings a little inner peace to me. As long as I know what I'm doing to express my fem side, it makes me happy!
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

Darlena, I would like you to clarify what you mean by "married men have to live in the closet" I am married and do not consider myself to be "in the closet"

As for me being happier en femme, the answer is yes, I am happier when I am en femme and not just inside my home, I am happiest when I am out in public.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of my Sisters
    Kayla Horn

You know how happy you are when you find a matching bra and panty? That's how I feel whem my outside matches my inside.
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

with out any doubt.every things better when i'm dressed

Kudos to Karen and Jamie here. For me it's the same, a few stolen hours here and there. And because of that, the femme experience is a bit intensified. But happier? I'm happy that i get to dress, but it doesn't affect my overall happiness. And the happiest times of my life have probably come in guy mode, since I spend about 98% of my time that way. It's all good.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

I'm happiest as Stephenie, He has always been a bit sad and uptight.
    Stephenie

when dressed

when dressed im de-stressed,yet aprihensive about being cought, so yes i am happer, after i de dress im calm for the rest of the evning and sleep better, then start the hole thing a male stress the next day ,my story
    I like my femself; it makes me feel more civilized, i think girltime should be a requirment for all kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Joanne_2003

You bet I do.!!!...totally...but like others I need to dress completely..it's all or nothing.
    Love Nikki. xx

The married men have to live in a closet.
    No one has to live in a closet. At least not forever.
    I've been married for 37 years and my wife has known about and more or less accepted my dressing the whole time. There have been times, particularly when our kids were teenagers and would bring friends home unexpectedly, that I had to restrict dressing. However, now I can pretty much dress up and go out just about anytime I want to. That freedom makes me happier than when my activities were restricted. However, I can't say that the happiness I find when dressed enfemme is any stronger or less than when drab. I try to enjoy life to the fullest in both modes.
    Phoebe

much happier

i always feel happier wether its just wearing some panties or some jewelry or
    being fully dressed

In the closet here

so my feminine "fix" is a few stolen hours here and there. My wife is not accepting and prefers to not see or participate, so I'm on my own where that's concerned.
    It's quite a departure from my teen years with an accepting mother, but the feelings are still the same ... contentment, joy, pleasure, and just thrilling to the touch of feminine materials against my skin! I was always happy when I dressed around the house as a teen -- with my mother's support and help -- and I liked it best when I was totally in "girl-mode", like helping mom with chores or baking, or just enjoying mother-"daughter" time in the evening, when I could completely slip into feeling femme and act femme in such a way that it felt natural... just doing something like helping mom make holiday cookies while wearing a skirt and blouse and feeling completely natural like that...
    The other big rush that I feel as a crossdresser is appearing in public dressed, and no one noticing that I'm not a real female. I think we all have a desire to be seen, to be validated, so that becomes a rush. It can be addictive, I will admit. So can the attention of a gentleman, again validating our femininity by his attentions...
    So that's my soapbox for the day.... Have a great Christmas everyone...

Karen
    "Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes..."

What's Happy?

I don't dress when I'm not happy. What I mean is, if I am less than happy then I don't feel the contentment to dress. Does that make any sense?
    So, when I'm dressed, things are going well and usually my wife is with me and encouraging and helping me and well, we're not fighting, so then Yes, I guess I'm happier when I'm dressed....

Hummmmm...now I wonder if there is some association thing going on with being happy and dressing feminine?......

Sorry.....I'll just have another drink please.... thank you..

Hugs...

Suzy.....

I feel happy very day seeing I can dress every day 7 days a week
    Love as always Jasminexxxxxxxx

Not your typical girl Lissa Stevens's Avatar
    For me dressing just feels right. I can be happy or unhappy dressed either way. Wearing women's clothes just seems like the natural thing to do.
    [SIZE="2"]Melissa[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]I'm still standin'
    Better than I ever did
    Lookin' like a true survivor
    Feeling like a little kid
    [/SIZE]

Pixie Hollow's Vixen Katie Ashe's Avatar

Thumbs up

I suffer from withdrawl simptoms when not dressed. I am much happier when dressed. I can think more clear, and function in general. Being part dressed is very relaxing to me.
    DK Productions LLC, Giving back to the Rainbow Community. Need a DJ, Every Song Has a Story, We Make The Memory

Why?

Its a good thing someone posted about this, as I was thinking about it last night. When I first started wearing the clothes it made me aroused, the feeling of the soft fabric against my body was fabulous. Now I feel like my body is more conditioned as I just feel like me, nothing else when dressed.
    Im happy whether Im in male or womens clothes.

But what got me last night is that wearing normal womens clothes has no affect on my social well being but when I wore my wig, I felt somehow different. But I wondered why if wearing normal womens clothes did nothing to me. Was my mind aware of me wearing the wig or was it the fact of seeing my innerself in the mirror that changed my inner outlook. I felt so much better than I normally do. When I took off the wig I felt like I was somehow losing something, not sure why and Ive been thinking about it ever since.
    "Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter" Martin Luther King Jr.

"For me it doesnt matter what clothes I have on as they dont define who I am, how I trully feel inside does."

Must...Buy...Clothes... Katrina's Avatar
    I definately feel more relaxed when I'm enfemme. I'm not sure if I'm happier as I can be pretty happy without the clothes, makeup, and wig. I feel more complete when I'm dressed though.
    -Katrina

It's the shoes...

...putting the "T" in GLBT.

The world would be a better place if everybody learned yoga...

Rated "TG"...for some gender bending