Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Why do you cross-dress?

I agree with Erica Marie. While I am sitting here in my office in male jeans, Tshirt and sweater, all drab colors, I am wearing the wrong clothes. Cannot wait for tomorrow when in girls pink ankle length sneakers instead of size 8 mens brown sneakers. Skinny stretch denim jeans, Favorite purple top and purple fleece. Same kinds of attire but completely the right trend for me. Pretty my face up, favorite wig and some blingy jewellery and Nina can relax and be content.

Why was I so curious as an adolescent? I had an urge to try on my sister's dress, in fact I was compelled to do it. The sexual response was so intense that it's still a part of me after all these decades. I love women's clothes and I love women's bodies. Love their hairstyles, makeup, shoes - I have TS moments, but I'm really a fetish CD. Maybe it's a hyper-active imagination? It is an addiction that's for sure!

I identify as a female but for a few reasons I can not transition fully.
    So doing this makes me feel a bit more correct and the anxiety goes away when I'm looked at and treated as a female.
    I hate my body a little less when I do this much.

I don't really know why! Other than it makes me feel good and relaxed. A little sexy as well. I started when I was young and stopped several times.
    I love the feeling of being dressed.
    I have a dream of true equality - including clothes and make up.
    Hugs Joanne.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenniferathome View Post
    I think you have confused "girly" and "submissive." Girls and/or women are not simply "submissive."
    Why do you cross-dress Jennifer? Honestly.

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Joanne.England View Post
    I don't really know why! Other than it makes me feel good and relaxed. A little sexy as well.
    That does it for me as well -- I'm absolutely happy being a guy otherwise ...

It relaxes me and lets me feel complete.

I find cross-dressing relaxing. I like the feel and look of women's clothes and jewelry and the feel and smell of makeup and perfume. I also like to feel pretty (which is odd, because as a guy I'm hardly concerned at all about my looks.)

I like women's clothing because it reflects my personality. I'm not stereotypically "manly" in any sense. I never cared for sports or being tough and macho. For the most part I have to do with guy clothes though, especially outerwear because I'm tall. I don't know where the tall GGs shop, but I would like to know.
    Peace and love, - Christy

Aspiring Member
    Like most on here it helps me relax and not to be stress out all of the time. Plus I like the feeling of wearing women's under-garments, dresses, skirts and tops, high heels, makeup and women's jewelry.

I like the way I look; like the way I feel. Dressing is all good with me.

Hugs, Robin

I adore being a femmefatale. I just love everything female I guess.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

I just enjoy frills, lacy trim, the feel of little straps on my shoulders, the sensuous qualities of nylons worn under a nice skirt, all the usual stuff.... makes me feel more relaxed and true to myself .. when I'm in that mood .. ..
    It's complicated, then again it's simple ... where did I put that skirt?

For me it just feels right, plus I get to wear some really pretty clothes. Aldo I love to wear skirts, just so much more comfy!

Platinum Member
    I think Cheryl summed it up pretty well for me. I may not be the typical CD, whatever that is. Certainly, I dress to be true to the person I am inside, which certainly puts me more towards the TS side of the TG spectrum. I'm not driven to transition, but in all honesty I prefer and strive towards living outwardly as a woman.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by MysticLady View Post
    Why do you cross-dress Jennifer? Honestly.
    Because I am born to it. Honestly.

Submissiveness, the point of my earlier post, has NOTHING to do with it.

For me? It is primarily the thrill of it and effects on my libido.

Too tall, too fat, too scared to do much more.

Maybe a trip to Vegas for a photo shoot someday.

I like the way women's clothing feels on my body. I like the way I look when I dress up. It is sexually stimulating and sort of a stress relief.

Hi Jess, first let me say that after years of struggle with acceptance, I now strongly believe it is a gift to be transgender and experience both sexes, which I enjoy.
    But why? First it was the thrill of doing something that was "out of bounds". Then it was sexual excitement. Then it was the mystery and magic of trying to emulate something that I admire: beautiful and sensuous women. And then it was just plain calming and FUN. And now? Now it is to express a part of me that seems so real and vital to who I am. And along with the last, and from a spiritual view, it is possibly to express my twin souls who reside in this old body for this life...
    Hugs, Jules
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Julie Anderson

"Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, and I--
    I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference."

I could go on and on adding up the effects and feelings but they are not the reason they are the bonuses, The reason is so simple it escapes me sometime, I want to! That simple, I don't have to and I don't lose myself if I don't, but I do enjoy it an "Chose To."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

I don't cross dress. Life to me is genderless. I express myself as I am. ........What you see is what you get.

Thank you for this thread.

Because It feels good and I like it. Instead of being neurotic and stressed out all the time, i'll dress up and just be fabulous.
    sprikona notche kroshka

Quote Originally Posted by NathalieX66 View Post
    I don't cross dress. Life to me is genderless. I express myself as I am. ........What you see is what you get.
    That is a lovely way to look at it

Quote Originally Posted by Jenniferathome View Post
    I think you have confused "girly" and "submissive." Girls and/or women are not simply "submissive."
    Jen, I think you might of misunderstood my thinking there, what I wrote was how it makes "me" feel inside when I dress like a woman, I like to be bossed about in the bed room by a man, I didnt say woman are submissive, but there are some woman and even men who like that and I feel like that too, I just like to play the role of the woman dominated by a sexy guy lol as I enjoy it, makes me feel special lol its hard to explain it but I hope you get what I mean.
    Last edited by CrossJess; 08-16-2013 at 06:48 PM.