Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Are you blessed with Small Feet?

Some 10s will fit me...usually its an 11... DSW usually has a decent selection on clearance in size 11, but I often have trouble finding 11s on the floor in the non-clearance section (i.e. the main store haha).

I am very blessed size-wise. I am 158cm tall (5'2" for the Imperialists) and 59kg (130lb). I take a size 9 women's shoe.

Of course, DNA gives and DNA takes away... I have tons of body and facial hair. Still, I suppose it's much easier to deal with hair than to alter one's height and foot size.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MysticLady View Post
    Thank You so much Jennifer, I was so embarrassed w/ everybody having perfect feet and me the only Bigfoot over here, at least I don't feel all alone now
    Your not the only "Bigfoot" here! I only recently found a brand of shoes in womens size 15W that would fit me well. Most of the rest are womens size 16!!

I'm a size 9 in most women's shoes, so I guess that puts me in the "lucky" crowd but I'm also kinda short for a guy 5'5.
    Hugs , Nikki Rich

Hi Nikki, Yes I wear a size 10 1/2 women an so dose my wife, we have great shoes. Also we are the same size in cloths16 / 18. JO

Quote Originally Posted by Jana View Post
    May I ask why?
    Have you read the replies? The bigger the shoe size, the harder it is to find the shoes you like. I've been to shoestores that didn't stock anything bigger than 8.5/9

Jorsphine, my wife and I are pretty much the same size in clothes 10/12 but my feet are a tad bigger she's a 8 1/2. I can wear some of her shoes but I don't because it stretches them out.
    Hugs , Nikki Rich

Single and Looking!! Erica Lauren James's Avatar
    I sure am!!!! I wear a ladies size 7-7.5 At this size my options are endless!!!
    Someday You'll Find What You're Looking For
    I'm Looking for a GG!!
    If you admirer me then don't be shy and let me know!! I've gotten 4 Secret Admirers and I have no idea who you are. So please(pretty please) let me know who you are. Thanks So much!!!

I wear a 9 or 10 depending on the company that makes the heel. No wide widths needed. So Yes, I guess I am very lucky
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Ladies size 9 here.

Quote Originally Posted by dragdoll View Post
    Have you read the replies? The bigger the shoe size, the harder it is to find the shoes you like. I've been to shoestores that didn't stock anything bigger than 8.5/9
    Yes, I have read the replies. It's just that your condescending tone (despite your disclaimer) bothered me a little bit. Many here would love to have smaller feet, but unfortunately it's not something they can change. Why add insult to injury?

Yes, I have read the replies. It's just that your condescending tone (despite your disclaimer) bothered me a little bit. Many here would love to have smaller feet, but unfortunately it's not something they can change. Why add insult to injury?
    There was nothing condescending about what I wrote. I was legitimately curious. Don't be a buzzkill.

P.S. i would love to have smaller feet too.

Recently moved to mid state Illinois; still travel a little
    Ladies...

Just to add my 2 cents worth.....I am blessed with the ability to walk on water so to speak.....my mens size 14D gun boats attribute to that fact....the only bad thing about big feet is the selection and price of ladies shoes of which roberta usually wears womens size 15W or 16W depending on manufacturer. Oh well a gurl cant have everything....

Cheers to the ladies with the "normal size" feet...
    Roberta R.

I am 5'8" and wear an 8 mens and 9 - 10 depending on style, 9 - 10 are just big enough that they are still around fo sale events - love shoes ......................Debra

depending on the shoe fitting, I can wear a 9.5 - 10.5 but my usual size is 10 and i'm 5'6"

Quote Originally Posted by Erica Lauren James View Post
    I sure am!!!! I wear a ladies size 7-7.5 At this size my options are endless!!!
    Shoes aside, that's a very sexy outfit you have Erica.

I am about 5' 7 1/2" tall and usually wear a women's shoe size 8 medium. Sometimes I wear a 7 1/2 wide. Because of a high
    instep I usually need an 8 1/2 for zip-up boots.
    Hugs, Carole

At 5'9", I wear a woman's size 8.5 (US)
    DonnaT

I wish i had small feet. My flippers are a size 13 womans, some shoes i can fit in a 11 or 12 but closed pumps have to be a 13 and the choices are not as good.

Banned Read only
    Why add insult to injury?
    Quote Originally Posted by dragdoll View Post
    Don't be a buzzkill..

OK, now you two go sit in the corner until you can be nice to each other. Don't make me mad cause I'll make you wear the Dunce Cap

Quote Originally Posted by Seana Summer View Post
    Your not the only "Bigfoot" here! I only recently found a brand of shoes in womens size 15W that would fit me well. Most of the rest are womens size 16!!
    YAY............another one in our corner

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta Roberts View Post
    Ladies...

Just to add my 2 cents worth.....I am blessed with the ability to walk on water so to speak.....my mens size 14D gun boats attribute to that fact
    Yay, another one in our corner. Sweetie, you will be our muscle. If we ever never somebody's rump rearranged, you are our girl

Quote Originally Posted by Laura28 View Post
    I wish i had small feet. My flippers are a size 13 womans, .
    Another one, we're getting stronger by the hour.

There some beautiful shoes that are not made in our sizes. It'll be like trying to put my big toe in a Barbie shoe.

yes, wish I had smaller feet too, size 11

At 6' 2" I have feet equal to my height. 10-1/2 to 11-1/2 in men's depending on the type of shoe. I can
    wear most women's shoes size 12 and some women's sandals size 11.

I come from a tall but little foot family, I’m 6ft tall and I fit into a (UK) woman’s size 7, and if I’m pressed an 8 will be a very easy fit, but in the UK 8 is really the cut off point for decent looking shoes, once you get into size 9 ect then there isn’t a range of good shoes to choose from and sometimes even an 8 is pushing it for the range, where as pretty much all shoes places cater for 7s and you can get a fantastic range.

One thing I’ve noticed is some shoes claim to be a 7 yet they are tight, say like 2 pairs of pumps made be different manufactures, they are both labelled as 7s yet one pair will fit a lot looser than the other set…which is annoying.

Lol the smallest I’ve slipped into is the ones I’m wearing below, I love these to bits because they fit so well and they are a shocking 6 and half yet they fit even if I am wearing frilly socks lol, I wear these pretty much all the time even when I’m driving lol

Last edited by CrossJess; 08-16-2013 at 10:34 AM.

5'9, size 8 men's, size 9 women's open toe. (Can't wear pumps cuz of arthritis in toes.) I just wish the rest of my body was so petite. :-P

I have been known to fit a size 5 mens. I buy my sneakers in the kids section. Much smaller feet and they would be called stumps:-)