Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Boobs

I'm another with naturally large breasts. I've always loved them, actively tried to/wished to enlarge them... Grow grow grow! But have found that using additional forms can be very uncomfortable, and even look slightly strange. Maybe I haven't found the right forms, but I find it so much more enjoyable to just be as natural as possible.

So many differant types of girls replying to this thread love to hear all the differant replies

As I get older I find more and more flab in my breasts. The push-up bras from Victoria's Secret do wonders in providing cleavage. So I don't use breast forms but would not mind having a pair.

I have 3 sets of forms, each with their positives and negatives. The first set is a pair of silicon forms that I wear around the house when I want a lightweight pair that feels more realistic. The second pair is a set of PALS that are both soft and wearable to bed. I like to sleep in them on occasion (like last night), but their major drawback is they can't be attached. Finally, I have my go-to set, my Aphrodite's. I spent good money on them, but they're well worth it. They're attachable, and I can sleep in them. They're not as soft as the others, which can be a pain, but after waking up in the morning, taking them in hand, and moving them around, the feeling of attachment to my chest is...divine to say the least. For those few seconds, I feel as close as I likely ever will to my feminine side.

That said, I wouldn't want them on full time. Taking them off in the morning before heading to work is a bittersweet moment for me. On the one hand, I get to transition back to guy mode. On the other, the desire to just leave them on and go in to work is pretty strong. I guess for me, I'd prefer to have the same curse as my avatar, Ranma. Whenever I would come into contact with water, I would switch genders. That way, I would be able to have the real ones when I wanted, and be able to not have them when I didn't.

Oh, and since I'm sure some of you are curious, I wear 38B's and 36C's.

Thanks for posting this Jordan. What a great thread. I was just scratching the surface looking into NBE. I almost made a purchase. Hearing both sides gives me much to think about. I do hate to put my chicken cutlets away. OTOH I wish I had more breast meat to get in my way. All who've chimed in pros/cons, have helped me more than you know.

Joni

I love my D cup forms. I've been told it might be a bit big, but that it suits me well as I'm 6 feet tall.

Banned Read only
    I don't use them. It was a hormonal issue with me through puberty, I assume. I have Gynecomastia, but not from weight gain.

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    You want boobs?

Then get about five bras in your size to fit your natural breasts. Get a few lightly lined, one push up, and a sports bra. Put them in your underwear drawer and wear one from morning to night, especially when in public. After a couple weeks you will have a favourite out of you bras and wear it almost every day and end up buying more of them. You will also have bras that just sit in the drawer and never wear because there uncomfortable. After about a month wearing a bra will be normal and you will not feel it unless it digs in. About this time you will favour a bralette or a top with a built in bra while home in the evening. Be careful when taking your sports bra off, you don't want that clammy boob sweat all over your face.

Make sure to get a good lingerie bag cause the washing machine will quickly destroy all those more comfortable and expensive bras. Also be prepared to replace your bras a least yearly. You will also quickly learn to try on a bra before you buy it.

What's that your boobs are too small? GGs and ts don't get to pick their natural bra size so why should you. If you want bigger breasts get implants. Be prepared for all the questions from family and friend as well as the general public about your new addition to your daily attire and the two lumps on your chest.

Does this all sound like too much for you now? It's really simple to just post on here that you want breasts, but facing it every day with them in reality is a major challenge for a male.
    Last edited by Candice Mae; 01-10-2014 at 09:20 PM.

Smile

Two weeks ago I purchased my first push up bra from the Hanes Outlet Store south of Atlanta. I really had a great time and Barbra was great. (sales person). She was such a help. I must have tried on at least 15 different sizes and styles before we both agreed on the winner. I wear my c cup silicon forms and the bra pushes all of my natural breast skin up and toward the center creating very natural clevage. This is as close as I have ever come to feeling like a have real boobs while dressed or just wearing a bra in private. The illusion is that good. I have purchased a few new top which let me show off this cleavage and it's all been good.

I wish my breast could be real but I'm a man 99% of the time. I don't want man boobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Candice Mae View Post
    You want boobs?

Then get about five bras in your size to fit your natural breasts. Get a few lightly lined, one push up, and a sports bra. Put them in your underwear drawer and wear one from morning to night, especially when in public. After a couple weeks you will have a favourite out of you bras and wear it almost every day and end up buying more of them. You will also have bras that just sit in the drawer and never wear because there uncomfortable. After about a month wearing a bra will be normal and you will not feel it unless it digs in. About this time you will favour a bralette or a top with a built in bra while home in the evening. Be careful when taking your sports bra off, you don't want that clammy boob sweat all over your face.

Make sure to get a good lingerie bag cause the washing machine will quickly destroy all those more comfortable and expensive bras. Also be prepared to replace your bras a least yearly. You will also quickly learn to try on a bra before you buy it.

What's that your boobs are too small? GGs and ts don't get to pick their natural bra size so why should you. If you want bigger breasts get implants. Be prepared for all the questions from family and friend as well as the general public about your new addition to your daily attire and the two lumps on your chest.

Does this all sound like too much for you now? It's really simple to just post on here that you want breasts, but facing it every day with them in reality is a major challenge for a male.
    48 hours and no takers?

Not surprised, if your a closeted CD like the majority on here you are not gonna get breasts and start wearing bra's.

While it would be nice to be natural, I wouldn't want to develop only boobs :P If i were to develop everyone else as well that'd be fine I'd love to wake up and just look normal with it xP But like Candice is pointing out if you present as male having natural breasts would probably bring unwanted attention your way
    Plus I think a lot of people fail to realize all of the things that go along with it. Having them will weight down your back, you would have to worry about breast cancer, and depending on your genetics you could possibly get so well endowed that you could start hitting things with them because they are so big! I know a few GG's like that who had to get used to them once they grew :P

I don't have natural ones but if I were a GG I know for sure I wouldn't want overly large ones o.e It would just be another indication that I am female.

For those women who insist on taking their bras off after they come home the answer of course is to get a bra sized, far too many women have an incorrect size/type bra, no wonder they are a pain.

In a sense it is like makeup, good quality make up applied properly is nearly invisible only there to make you look better not designed to make a person look "made up". Similarly a good bra is needed to support whatever is there. If one wants a bra to create an effect or produce something that is not there, there will be pain. A good quality bra properly sized should not ever cause pain.

Of course for some people the pain is all worth it, so they cant really complain too much.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by CyanAlli View Post
    While it would be nice to be natural, I wouldn't want to develop only boobs :P If i were to develop everyone else as well that'd be fine I'd love to wake up and just look normal with it xP But like Candice is pointing out if you present as male having natural breasts would probably bring unwanted attention your way
    Plus I think a lot of people fail to realize all of the things that go along with it. Having them will weight down your back, you would have to worry about breast cancer, and depending on your genetics you could possibly get so well endowed that you could start hitting things with them because they are so big! I know a few GG's like that who had to get used to them once they grew :P

I don't have natural ones but if I were a GG I know for sure I wouldn't want overly large ones o.e It would just be another indication that I am female.
    That is the one nice thing about implants, they look and feel natural, and have all the benefits (shape,bounce and weight) of genetic ones. I love them.

Fairly happy with using breast forms to give shape to dresses and t-shirts with higher neck line

but would really like to be able to make some kind of cleavage for lower tops even at the cost of boob size

I have about 2cm's of man boob max and can push together skin to make a cleavage but apart from sellotape can't think of a way to keep them together

Any ideas on how to do this would be great
    Carla xxx

Hi Carla I use cheap gaffer tape in flesh colour, I get it in Wilkinsons stores
    you need a piece about 4 1/2 inch long, under one pectoral,
    the same under the other then use a piece about 7 inches long attach this to the tape on one side
    pulling it into position to join the two tapes this causes the bulge you need add two chicken fillets
    (I got mine from Primark) and a push up enhancer bra (george at Asda)
    it was causing GGs to stare and ask if I had implants "cool"
    Northern Monkeys versus Southern Softies My avatar is used by me with the permission of it's creator, Jason Thompson a wonderful American artist You cannot change me, though I can change the way I dress.

Hi Carla_68 , I had a similar problem so last year decided to grow my breasts to fit my bra's , have you thought of doing that .

Teri, grow your breasts? That's a technique I'd like to hear. Lay it on us.

Please read my previous posts in this thread and consult a physician before trying to grow your own breasts.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbimo View Post
    magic

Bobbi
    There is absolutely NO magic involved. Save your 39.95 rather than send it to a BH snakeoil salesman. Breasts are 90% fatty tissue, and you can either get fat and they will grow, you can try chemicals which effect the fat and make it grow and try the vacuum method since fat cells will multiply (as in beer belly). Other than that, you are wasting your money. No amount of will or brain power will make them grow. Massage might ,(as men can lactate and breast feed,) because the stimulation might change the milk ducts and make your breasts grow for lactation

Quote Originally Posted by Candice Mae View Post
    True,big difference having them since you were eleven.
    I'm surprised your family doctor didn't explain to your parents that you had gynecomastia, a fairly common thing among puberty-aged boys, and it usually goes away--but NOT ALWAYS. as we get older, and testosterone drops, we generally develop some male boobs and it is most prevalent among over weight males 55+, but then people expect it and make no comment. If you are older and slim--with boobs--it can be a problem-at any age. My breasts developed after cancer surgery. Also there are about 40 prescription medications that will cause G, and one OTC acid reducer. It is as you say, a problem being seen with boobs if one is male.
    Last edited by Lorileah; 01-16-2014 at 01:01 AM. Reason: merged posts. Please use the edit button . Saves space :)
    JUST a crossdresser

Yes I was told I have gynecomastia, and I was a pretty full A cup up till about a year ago when I went up a cup size due to my diet.

For me I love my forms and have a couple of pairs. Silicone on my chest is so nice feeling and sleeping with my foam forms is great, but I am about to go down the path of just wearing a bra everyday and seeing how that feels. I love wearing bras but have been to reserved to try wearing them under everything with my own natural boobs... stepping out a bit more.

Oh......i know. Me too! Maybe on my next tour of duty on this rock. I do wear bras often though. The one's that aren't padded and have the smallest cup size. I just simply love wearing bras. I even sleep with one on. ...Unfortunately i can't wear them too often in the summer months when i go out. Easily detected under only a T-shirt.
    Last edited by jazmine; 01-21-2014 at 07:33 PM.
    So I like dressing like girl. BIG DEAL!

I have breast forms, but would love to have natural boobs

These comments are fun to read. Tomorrow I'm going to order my first pair of silicon breast forms. I have a bra I really like and can't wait to have someting real feeling to put on with it.

I just Love being a Gurl! bobbimo's Avatar
    all I will say is CONCAVITY.
    make sure they have some or your forms will sit on your boobs and look pretty funny....not what you were looking for.
    Bobbi
    Aint nothin gonna happen that aint supposed too!