Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: Boobs

Damn I used to have man boobs before I lost mega weight and slipped down to a uk girls size 12 and I was so glad to get rid of them lol, really don't know how girls put up with them, i'm just happy to be finally flat chested, to be honest I wear a lot of tie in the middle tops and the way I tie them it looks like a got boobies anyway so I'm happy with that fake look, I'm quite happy with being a ford fiesta with a Ferrari body kit on lol hehe
    Last edited by CrossJess; 05-22-2014 at 06:25 PM.

I kinda wish there was some kind of magic button to have boobs, but just while dressed.
    I imagine it would be less sweaty than 0.8kg of silicone during the summer LOL
    Samantha -x-

Aspiring Member
    I purchased breast form a few years ago. I am glad I tried them but they just sit in their box now. In my youthful exuberance I purchased ones that were too large I think.

I wear C cup bras that I don't fill, but still enjoy wearing them with some foam padding. Under a sweater or blouse it gives enough shape to make the sweater look ok but is still comfortable.

Even if it were socially acceptable for me to walk around with large natural breasts I think I would find them to be somewhat inconvenient after the novelty wore off.

Being a bloke I keep my boobs in a box with my bra for use only when indulging. I hate big boobs and a C-cup is my preferred maximum size. Pert little nipples I find very sexy and add plenty of form to any top worn over them.

M.

Banned Read only
    Boobs are nice, everyone loves them. But as far as cross dressing goes, I would rather my equipment "down there" worked than take hormones to have boobs. It's all personal choice, of course, but that's my choice.

I use a silicon bra but I do wish that they were the real thing when I look in the mirror. I wish I was GG or fully post-op after seeing the disappointment.
    I don't dress to impress, I dress to outdress

Yes I wish I had real breast too. But if meant my equipment be permanently damaged, then silicone breasts would be just fine.

I have often wondered what it would like to have real breasts but I also am in a bit of a bind over what to use to look and impress like I have real one's. I currently am using balloons filled with water. I would like to know and find how to have better breasts or lookalikes as I would like to wear the appropriate clothing for summer rather than long sleeve or cover your chest style one's. Same for dresses.

Quote Originally Posted by Smile View Post
    I kinda wish there was some kind of magic button to have boobs, but just while dressed.
    I imagine it would be less sweaty than 0.8kg of silicone during the summer LOL
    Yes, absolutely!!!

Silly thought for today.... Surely we have enough engineers on here to be able to invent such a thing (I wish)!

Quote Originally Posted by tryingtoblossom View Post
    I have often wondered what it would like to have real breasts but I also am in a bit of a bind over what to use to look and impress like I have real one's. I currently am using balloons filled with water. I would like to know and find how to have better breasts or lookalikes as I would like to wear the appropriate clothing for summer rather than long sleeve or cover your chest style one's. Same for dresses.
    What worked slightly better as a cheap alternative for me than balloons filled with water, were condoms filled with cheap hair gel. Condoms have been specifically designed not to pop and using hair gel instead of water ensures there's no liquid sloshing around in your breastforms.

Unfortunately still doesn't even come close to real breasts though.

i use nude brassirese.

I wear silicone forms when I dress, but recently, I attempted to mentally design some sort of temporary augmentation device. Unfortunately, I read a lot of information saying it was medically a bad idea. I let it go. I was thinking along the lines of saline inflatable bags with a tube to a hidden area and something similar to an IV catheter, but smaller. Eh, no biggie. I'm over it.

Quote Originally Posted by WhisperTV View Post
    Boobs are nice, everyone loves them. But as far as cross dressing goes, I would rather my equipment "down there" worked than take hormones to have boobs. It's all personal choice, of course, but that's my choice.
    Implants are an option that would allow your equipment, "down there" to work, don't need hormones with implants.

Quote Originally Posted by WhisperTV View Post
    Regarding this, does anyone know the timetables on visible chest growth and penile sterility? If, for example, it takes two months of HRT to see growth and three to go sterile, could one go on and off the meds to slowly get growth but not lose penile function?

i have gyno and can already work wonders with the right push-up. but i would like my brests to be more feminine in shape and feel.
    ike maryanne40, i am starting hrt in the fall (low dose E only) and i will keep you abreast of the girls’ development...

Forms for me, but can't afford the really nice ones that look real, so my clothing choices are limited

I wear bras all the time since I have breasts that are starting to overflow my B cup bras. The great majority of time in public I present as a man, but no one has ever teased me for having breasts. About the only thing anybody has teased me about has been my deep masculine voice.
    Johanna
    This was my posting (#43) that I made 08-17-2013.

Now less than a year later I am starting to outgrow my C cup bras. I have shoulder length hair and I wear makeup for business and church. It's fun for me when someone ma'ams me and then I reply with my bass voice that is a cross between Johnny Cash and Joe Friday of Dragnet. The person says, "Sorry, Sir".

Johanna Anna
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

i wish.. real breasts .. please!!... prefer to wear bra and no breast forms maybe a little tape to give real cleavage.....

Are you allowed to post a pic of your cleveage here?

Yes- most of the time I wish I did have real breast. Heck - I wish I had breast forms. Still haven't gotten up the courage to put the silicone types in the cart, let alone take the steps towards getting real breasts.

There are times where I would love to have my own breasts. I can't because of my job, but I also fight my own acceptance of my hobby, and I don't think my wife would ever accept that. I would love a set of breastforms but I can't seem to bring myself to spend that much for something I won't wear out of the house, so right now I just wear a padded bra that is one size too small and stuff.

At the end of the day, I just wish I could stay dressed all the time.
    and sure I wish the boob were real at times, but in all practicality, they really would not work in my guy life.

maybe when and if I retire, I can dress more and feel more like myself. until then. just wishin and dreamin
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Even though my herb-grown breasts make it impossible to go swimming in public without a top on, I still love having them. I get 24-hour a day pleasure from having my body more closely match who I feel I really am at the cost of only occasional inconveniences.

I can't go out as a guy anymore without some manner of binding or compression top. That kinda sucks when doing sweaty work in warm weather. Still, some kinds of compression underwear do a decent job of wicking away moisture without making me overheat.

I just realized this past week though that my girls make bumps even under a suit. Ah well. That's the price of body congruence.

~Rachel

If you are trying to live the best of both worlds, a really good pair of not overly large silicone forms can come very close to having real breasts. Mine have nipples and are shaped like a real breast (not round). When they warm to body temperature they feel very real. You have the look, the weight up top, and the jiggle. I love to sleep with mine on, it relaxes me and helps me go to sleep better.

One more step... outside! Francine's Avatar
    Guilty as charged! The sadest moment I go through when I dress, is when I have to put my breast forms back in their box..
    Francine
    "Flatter me, and I may not believe you.
    Critisize me and I may not like you.
    Ignore me and I may not forgive you.
    Encourage me ... and I will never forget you!"