Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Boobs

From a young age I want to have breasts. I weighed more then and kind of had man boobs. I have lost weight since then and my man boobs too, but I do like me at the weight I am now. I know that getting them would have a huge effect on my current life. For now and my foreseeable future forms are enough. That could change as I don't know were I will end up on my journey.

Loving this thread. My small (old) man boobs seem to still be there after losing a bit of weight and regularly massaging them. I would love to go up a cup size or two. Have at least managed to increase my nipple size which helps my feminine self esteem.

i have both. My man boobs are enough to fill some of my bras but are not full enough to completely round them out. by themselves in guy mode they have brought looks and comments, put them in a bra and they look great, albeit a bit on the small side. inserts and sometimes full forms do the trick. i feel very comfortable in a bra and can go for hours. i have found that when in a bra, my breasts and in truth, my nipples become very sensitive. I love it! i know there is real breast tissue there and i wonder how much will be left when i lose the weight i need to lose. so for me, forms it is, but the dream is there!

I love my b cups; I'll wear a two-cup enhancer sometimes when I'm out for an evening, but I have enough natural stuff on my own, thank goodness. A good balance.

I do have to say that when i'm dressed, I love my boobs! i love the bounce, the weight, the feel, the look. i enjoy the way they move when I walk, i love the way i brush against them when I carry something. I am very proud of my "girls" and get saddened when they have to be put away and the bra comes off.

I wouldn't mind getting my hands on some forms at some point in the future. But for now I'm pretty happy boobs aren't something I have to deal with everyday.

I use breastform pads. If I had the money I would invest in a good pair of quality breast forms. I would love to have the real thing as well.

would love to have my own real boobs.
    New facebook page feel free to add me as a friend. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn...00003349942987

I love my bras. I love my man boobs in a bra and they look and feel great.
    I would not feel complete without wearing a bra. Changes my whole look.
    On rare occasions I use inserts. That happens on days where I can be en femme most of the day.
    A lace bralet top and a nice pair of silky french knickers.
    At night a cami top is a must for me. I "need" the feeling of being tucked in.
    Gossard's PJ sets are one favorite!
    Last edited by Di; 01-01-2014 at 10:11 PM. Reason: tmi

I would love to have my own set of boobs. Right now i just cannot wait for the new forms I ordered to come in.

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Daphne Renee View Post
    would love to have my own real boobs.
    Before I decided I was gonna transition I hated my breasts, there's nothing great about being a guy that is skinny as a rail with two half baseballs on your chest. There's a big deference between fantasy and reality.
    Last edited by Candice Mae; 01-01-2014 at 09:04 PM.

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Back in grade school, up to grade 8, I am pretty sure I would have been pretty stressed if I had had visible breasts during "shirts vs skins" gym classes. Likewise if I had had notable breasts during high school I would probably have been more outcast than I was: my small group of friends might have stayed the same but I might have been hassled more in the halls.

But after that... it might have affected my occasional swimming, but I never did do much of that. I would have coped. I don't know it would have affected much of anything else I historically did. I guess it would have depended on how big my bust had been.

If I had had a notable bust, I believe that by my mid 30's at latest, I would have been accustomed to it and likely even proud of it. By 45 I would have been relieved (happy, less stressed) to have a notable bust.

By now (low 50's) I avidly wish for a distinct and obvious bust, and I have been researching implants (I've now been on HRT for 2 years). If a bust had formed naturally, the negative impact it would have on my current life would be the possibility of less cuddling with my spouse. (It is doubtful there would have been any significant impact on our sex life, which has been rare indeed this last decade.)

Melissa mentioned if they invented re-inflatable breast augmentation. I would be first in line for that.
    Like others have said, I hate to take them off. And maybe GG's can't wait to take their bra's off, but I think it is offset by their love for their breasts. My wife canceled her mastectomy surgery last minute, couldn't face being (in her words) less of a woman. She felt they were her identity. And in the end she lost the battle.
    On another note if they were so bothersome, why do so many GG's get implants, including one of my own sisters. Including the last two women I've been with since my wife past. Just saying not too many women would give up their boobs for the sake of comfort.
    My wife coudnt do it to save her life.
    Tina

Oh and not to beat a dead horse here but why do woman even wear uncomfortable underwire bra's when obviously there are plenty of comfortable bra's on the market?
    The world is all about boobs :-)

Tina
    Last edited by Tina955; 01-02-2014 at 01:19 AM.

I have a fairly nice natural rack already. They look great in a bra and really have a natural look when I'm en femme.

After using forms a couple of years the desire for the real thing was stronger then ever. I came into some money and gave in to my desires for the real things. I went and had implant surgery that is as "real" as you can get, look, shape and feel and there all mine. Have no regrets giving into my desires.

Quote Originally Posted by Tina955 View Post
    not too many women would give up their boobs for the sake of comfort.

Tina
    I don't think anyone is suggesting that women don't like having boobs, I know I love my 36 DDDs! (breast augmentation). The point some people are trying to make is that having boobs as a male, especially a young fit male, is awkward at best.

What no one has mentioned is that the hormones required to even get one started are not magic boobie pills they are powerful female hormones that change your life! if you like your male sex drive you will not like HRT.
    Last edited by Aprilrain; 01-02-2014 at 08:54 PM.

I'm an A/B cup naturally but use chicken fillets to gain further projection. While this fills the lower part of my bras quite nicely, I would like to have more 'fill' on the upper parts of my chest. I do pull the boob up and place the fillet 'under', but it's still not enough.

[QUOTE=Aprilrain; The point some people are trying to make is that having boobs as a male, especially a young fit male, is awkward at best.

Totally agree with you there April, I say I would love my own breasts, but would never do it unless I was to live as a woman. (Hence the re-inflatable boobs, you can go back and forth, that would be nice:-)Which most likely will never happen due to my life situation.
    Didn't mean to ruffle any feathers if I did. And for me, I am fit but not young.

Tina
    Last edited by Tina955; 01-03-2014 at 12:20 AM.

I distinctly recall my first "breast forms": my mom made some plain simple flour and water dough for my brother and I to play with - homemade Play-Do, if you will. As teenage boys, we made pretend breasts, but which made me think that these would fill out my mom's "borrowed" bras quite well. I can still remember the aroma of the dough warming up against my skin.

Later, I tried the water balloons and the rice sacks when dressing, until I finally bought myself a pair of "cheap" silicone-like breast forms. The feeling was amazing! I still use them, but they're not real breastforms, so their shape and feeling leaves a lot to be desired. I have a fair amount of male breast tissue (thanks to mom for the big-boob genes), but I've never tried the chicken fillets with an appropriately sized bra to use my own tissue -- I'll have to see how that works for me someday.

Like many others have expressed, I would love to have my own breasts, even in spite of what Candice has been saying on this thread.

I like so many here have had Naturally breast all my life just always wish for a bigger size now that I'm older yes in school i Hated them but know i can't get enough of them

Having a pair of your own can be a mixed blessing. Its great to not wear forms and still present some cleavage. Down side is you never go shirtless at the beach any more.

Guess it is a dichotomy we PT girls need to deal with when blessed with some natural endowment and a little NBE.

Hugs, Robin

When I first started wearing bras and wanting to have breasts, I used socks before I got some full breast enhancers online. I like at the end of the day I was able to take them out but on the other hand, each time I did that I felt something was missing. I'm currently trying to get BA and go from a large AA/small A natural cup to a B cup but I think I will end up with a full B cup or a small C cup... As long as I can still wear all of my 36B bras, I'll be happy. As far as not being able to go into guy mode after, I couldn't care less... I personally would rather live with real breasts or implants then continuing to live the way I do now.

Rachel_B you could have not said it better i agree with you

I can fill most of a 36 B, but I do use enhansers for better looks. I have to use double ententions and then it's a poor fit, a 38 B is just a slight to big and a better fir in the band and my 42 B, Hello is anything in there. I do enjoy my bras.

I do have some break forms and use them with some bras - but increasingly I am experimenting with push up padded bra and creating my own cleavage fro. What little I have available to looks a little more natural. But the forms feel really good when bouncing around and feel heavy like real boobs - oh what a great feeling
    All girly on the inside...time for the outside too.