Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Boobs

I have many sizes of breast forms. Different sizes for different tops or dresses. I love to experiment with all sizes. But yes at the end of the day. its good to get them off. Daviolin
    [SIZE="6"]
    [/SIZE]
    A CD AND HIS WARDROBE, ITS A BEAUTIFUL THING.

Quote Originally Posted by Phydelia View Post
    A part of me definitely wishes they were real... i feel a loss when i take them off, like i'm losing a part of me, but at the same time it makes me very sad that they have no sensation, and when i run my hands over my sexy double-Ds i feel nothing
    Same here. Wish I could feel the sensation of the nipples.

I've had boobs since I was 13 which during middle school absolutely sucked something horrible.
    Around 2008 or so I started taking Prednisone which I'm sure made them grow even further, not complaining though

So now I sit with a natural 38B and from what the one doctor I saw said is real breast tissue so I'm happy they're not really moobs.
    My only beef is that they point outward much more than I'd like but according to the girl who did my bra fitting some boobs are just like that.

Side question:
    Is there any negative effects to not wearing a bra if your boobs are a certain size?
    Am I going to go saggy as all hell or something?

on the other side of this, my wife wondersis the things we have ever get in the way

jodie.

Quote Originally Posted by stephyX View Post
    i love the feeling of my forms, my so enjoys them a pillows like i would too,does seem a shame to put them away at the end of it all
    If you get implants all the better no putting them away just, take off the bra, also they don;t get lost.

Quote Originally Posted by jodie k View Post
    on the other side of this, my wife wondersis the things we have ever get in the way

jodie.
    No more than a GG's get in the way. Sometimes a nice reminder of our fem side. Also you experience what GG's do.
    Last edited by wilt575; 10-22-2013 at 02:26 PM.

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    I have seen it written that bras tend to make the coopers ligaments lazy, and so promote sag. I do not know myself.

Working with hormones. no results yet. thinking implants. I'm 56. I don't want to wait ten years!
    regent,

I have natural breasts that fill a B cup pretty well. I wish that they were bigger.

I wear a bra daily and my wife is happy with that. Forms? - I would love to have a pair but that would go way beyond what my wife would accept. So I guess I am stuck with what I have - and I am happy about that.

Quote Originally Posted by marny View Post
    Working with hormones. no results yet. thinking implants. I'm 56. I don't want to wait ten years!
    Implants are nice and better than forms. There always there not taking in and out, easy to take of, just wash when showering, no wear and tear or replacement as with forms. Once in just enjoy!

IIRC Someone's wife stopped by to talk about her husband getting implants and while he loved them enfemme, he ended up being self conscious every other time when he was presenting as a man.

Personally I've had knockers since I was 13 and I've taken enough abuse over them that I can take ownership and not care.

not quite a b cup so the simple silcone enhancers fill the bra out nicley, but really wish i had just that much more for keeps...wife is very suportive and would be ok with the increase

I've always loved big ones ... whether they're on a GG or on me. But I wouldn't like to be weighted down permanently with a real pair like that, and I have sympathy (in addition to appreciation) for the GGs who do.

Having nice breasts is another reason I like being a woman. Mine are still in the early stage, but the bigger they grow,the more I like them. Esther

Why do all men refer to them as "Boobs"? Believe me if they had 'em they'd change their tune quick enough! Imagine guys the reality of never being able to go without shirt in the hot summer again without being arrested for indecent exposure?
    I recall the days of dreaming about "having them". Funny that we all want really huge ones to begin with. Most sales site have a large selection of the "Enormous" and very few of the petite. When shopping for breast form for the first time, many years ago, I tried to be realistic and went for the smaller size. I was much more pleased with them than if I had gone larger. Fantasizing about something is much different than the reality.
    I'm such a "Bubble buster"!
    Last edited by dawnmarrie1961; 10-25-2013 at 04:39 PM.
    CANCER IS A BITCH SO YOU HAVE TO BE MORE OF A BITCH TO BEAT IT.

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    In Ontario, BC, and (I think) one of the Canadian territories, the law is specific that a woman may go topless in the same situations as men can, provided that the intent is not sexualization (e.g., fondling them as visual enticement for patrons to enter a strip club.) The rest of Canada does not have those laws, but some of the courts have indicated that if such a case is ever brought before them, they will take the Ontario case in particular under close advisement (in other words, if the police are foolish enough to take a case that far, the courts are likely to rule against them.)

There is an acknowledged public clothing-optional beach about 40 miles from Winnipeg. The township it is in recently won their fight to not be amalgamated with adjacent communities, so that the township could preserve the "unique character" of the area. Read "so the nude beach could continue without interference from the moral judgements of residents of adjacent communities, whom no-one is forcing to visit the nude beach."

Here in Manitoba, if you are out paddling or boating on one of the 110,000 (!!) lakes, and you have "breasts" and you go topless, then you are probably going to get into trouble. Sunburn trouble, that is. UV reflects off of water, so you are going to burn if you aren't protected. That's a certainty even on cloudy days. That someone is going to bother to summon the patrols to chase you down for having some bare flesh in the middle of no-where is pretty unlikely, provided you aren't going too close to playground beaches.

With regard to size: I have been checking out sizing pretty seriously, planning for implants (which I am not quite committed to yet.) Everything I have checked, everyone I have consulted with, indicates that for women my weight and dress size, average would be 38DD (US notation, 38E world notation). And that once my height and rib size is taken into account, that the most appropriate size (and look) would be 38F (if I wanted to be perceived as a bit on the small size) to 38G (in the A/B/C/D/E/F/G notation, so 38DDD to 38FF in US notation).

When I get implants, I will not necessarily end up as large as that; due to some skin stretch constraints, the practical maximum for me is possibly as low as a full 38C. So if I go as large as I can, I might end up smaller than average for women my size.
    Last edited by sandra-leigh; 10-25-2013 at 07:52 PM.

Boobs. Well yeah, what can you say about them? I like them , wish I had them. Nothing to big, some pert little A cuppers, just enough to actually need a bra.

I don't have a pair yet but when I'm in Angela mode, I wouldn't take them off. I'd want to feel them on my chest as long as I could.

I don't own a pair as mine almost fill my 38C cup bras. Sometimes I do add an enhancer to my bra. I do wear my bras 24/7.

Quote Originally Posted by Phydelia View Post
    A part of me definitely wishes they were real... i feel a loss when i take them off, like i'm losing a part of me, but at the same time it makes me very sad that they have no sensation, and when i run my hands over my sexy double-Ds i feel nothing
    Very sad sometimes. I feel the same way. If ever I was going to get surgery, that would be it. I think I could live with B cups even en homme.

I wear breast forms all the time other than showering (I sleep on my side so no issues damaging the forms). Currently on my second month of hormones and noticing growth so perhaps 10 or so months down the road I will not need them or will have some work done. Do I wish I had real breast right now? Yes but at the same time now they are coming.
    SRS January 27

Hi Jordan, I SOOO do, but from what GG girls have written on other post, they get in the way a lot, bra's suck (should have heard my wife's dissertation on bra's 4 nights ago!) and at the end of the day, they're just another appendage!

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    I hate to sound like a broken record, but unless you are transitioning to live full time just stick with forms. Being a guy with breasts is not a good situation, them getting in the way and wearing a bra daily is the least of my problems.

I want to post pics of mine in my new bra is that OK here ? Natural d and love it

Jordan,

I agree with you. At the end of the day I wish they were real and love to wear my bras all day.

Hugs, Shelly