Thread: Shocking News! (To me). Men can easily and quickly have real breasts!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Exclamation Shocking News! (To me). Men can easily and quickly have real breasts!

Maybe some of u have heard of saline injections?

I hadn't until I attended a fetish convention. One dresser there was trying out his second real breast experience. He was injected in the afternoon and they were about B/C size. I saw them thru his clothes and they were impressive! He asked if I wanted to touch them. But, I was way too grossed out for that! Didn't ask him many questions because of that also.

He said it was not too painful or uncomfortable and he retained complete feeling in all parts of his breasts. They lasted until after midnite, then began to fade away. This sounds dangerous and quite bizarre to me!

Anyone know anything about this procedure?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I have heard of it but not sure I would do it.

I've heard of it, sure. There are videos showing it being done, which are not appropriate for here. Google away for that.

Based on what I've seen, you should be aware that:
    - It usually takes up to two hours to do
    - You need sterile saline and basically a medical/or prosthetic professional (like people who do implants and whatnot) to do it, or at least show you how to do it safely
    - You need to carefully make sure you don't overhydrate yourself or have salt issues with it
    - You will be needing to use the washroom a lot as your body processes out all of that saline water.
    - For what it appears, it does cause pain for some people.

Overall, this sort of thing, while looking quite real, in the end, is borderline dangerous for your body, and should only be done with serious caution. But, it is possible.

I know enough to say it is stupid, lasts less than an hour, and could lead to infection if not done properly...but what do I know I only have a medical degree

SQ injections place fluid under the skin. If forced it will cause tissue damage. If dripped it will take 15 minutes and last maybe 30. It will leave the skin stretched afterward. It can, if done incorrectly, cause damage to the connective tissue.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

I have noticed the hype on the web about this procedures, and would not suggest playing around with it, there is too much risk of complications if not done correctly, and may even be life threatening. ..
    Now, if the results lasted for months to years..... thats another story, and might be worth investigating to find a safe procedure, but thats one wayout dream, lol

I dunno RS, sounds to me like induced edema in the chest area. Edema anywhere in the body is not good, especially the legs, ankles or feet. Not to mention once the water is eliminated, do the salt crystals remain in the area? Not something to play with in my opinion.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Crazy Lady
    Sounds similar to a Japanese practice called bagel head.

Second medical opinion: DON't. If the fluid shifts, which it can do, no telling where along the abdominal wall it will end up. More seriously, not maintaining sterile technique can get a subcutaneous infection and also incur the risk of MRSA, or methicillin resistant Staph Aureus, and one could loose their chest wall in large parts or possibly their life. Have had to give fluids that way and seen the hardened, red skin from a superficial phlebitis...not pleasant.

I saw this a number of years ago on a Showcase series called "Kink".

It was a well put together "documentary" dealing with some of the less well known aspects of sexuality.

Episodes are available online if you wish to explore.
    Inside every good man, there is a good woman.

It may look impressive, but stupid.
    The dangers have been well covered here too.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Gold Member
    I herd enough to say I will pass on this.... I will stick to my forms, I know they are safe.
    Rader

As if having the condition called gynecomastia isn't enough.

Platinum Member
    Hi Sherry, There re no side affects with my forms.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I recall one member of this site has done it and posted her experience on her blog, I've heard strippers do this too

Noooooo thanks!!!! If I get that desperate for real boobs I'll explore augmentation or hrt. Thanks for the medical viewpoints Lori and Laura, glad to know we have Doctors on board to thwart potentially harmful practices.
    Link to my flickr photostream:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/kandybarr

Were they spectacular though?

Thread done before they go posting how they did it... that was deleted too!
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn