Thread: How Do You Do Your Laundry?

Lightbulb How Do You Do Your Laundry?

I was wondering how the other "Closet" types like me find time or places to wash your girly clothes?

I got lucky today, just the timing of everyone going to work and I was left alone for a while and FINALLY got to wash my clothes! I was planning a trip out of town today JUST to hit a remote laundromat somewhere but this worked out good!

THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE SOME TIPS:

1. NEVER wash your bra's with your thong panties!!! The hooks in the bras get tangled in the thin fabric of the panties and creates the most aweful mess I've ever seen! I did this once and it took me OVER AN HOUR TO UNTANGLE THE MESS!!!

2. Do wash like colors together, like jeans altogether, delicates on "delicate" cycle, and all whites together. Dry them that way too!

3. Read the labels! If it says cold water, be sure to use cold! Some things fall apart or shrink!
    Although if you want to shring something, this combined a longer dry cycle may help.

4. Be sure they are completely dry before you hide them away! Once I hurried thru laundry, someone came home, and I stuffed everything a garbage bag and hid them away, one item was damp, - BAD BAD! When I went back a few days later everything in that bag was MOLDY, YUK!

5. Dry the light weight fabrics together, they dry fast so watch them close.

6. Use fabric softner, I like to use the breeze dryer sheets, they smell soooo goood!!!

Anyone else have any tips or ideas they want to add ???

CindyT
    I finally figured it out! - I'm a Lesbian Trapped in a Mans Body!!!
    http://www.myspace.com/sexycindycd

Cindy, thanks for the tips!
    Love,
    Vicky
    just strolling along the boardwalk of life!
    John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
    http://www.vickysplace.co.za/

Wink

You're welcome!

I love your new avatar pic!

I thought I would also share some pics of my wardrobe also, we were discussing quaitities the other day and I counted so far 37 pair of panties!! My male self has about 5....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by CindyT; 09-25-2004 at 11:05 AM.

Since I'm always up late late at night I do my laundry then. No one is ever around to bother me.

...and hell yeah I'm the motherf--king princess!

I do the washing and drying. My wife does the sorting and ironing, Like Cindy T suggested, keep like colours together and watch the fast dry stuff. The only problem I have is that some of my panties end up in my wifes drawer.

And I do have the luxury of being able to the laundry whenever I want without anyone else caring.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Cindy, what a stunning collection. I only have a few pairs of white and pink panties. Got to get me some more . Oh and a so-called corset that is kind of nice too.
    And of course, thanks for the complement
    Love,
    Vicky
    John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Platinum Member

how do you do your laundry?

cindyt just go to laundry mat and do it people won't notice if you don't make a big deal out of it for all thay know mabey its you girlfreind's or your wifes undies. or think "it's not woman's underware if you buy it for your slefe". or you could just drop them off at a laundry survice you get it back clean folded and none of the trouble.
    love it
    wear it
    wendy me

Amelie
    I wouldn't know anything about doing the laundry, my butler does the laundry.

Love Amelie

under-dressing, undie-bathing

try wearing your undies in the shower or bath. Mmmm! Nice.

then as long as you have a private en-suite so you can hang them up to dry overnight.

with much love, from the most practical t-girl on the web.............
    [SIZE=3]crispy[/SIZE]

Talking the privileged minority

Quote Originally Posted by Amelie

Love Amelie
    posh tart!

take care
    [SIZE=3]crispy[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Amelie

Love Amelie
    Gotta watch those butlers. He's probably wearing your panies too.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Silky panties are best Sandra H's Avatar

A woman's work is never done.

I am lucky as I can wash my cloths and dry them as and when I want. As for your bra’s, you should hand wash these as the wire can be damaged in a washing machine. I wash my tights and stockings by hand in a mild detergent. Then dry them on the radiator in my bedroom. It’s nice to waken to nice dry stockings and tights in view. Makes a good start to the day
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Sandra H; 09-26-2004 at 07:42 AM.
    Love Sandra xx

Speaking of butlers ... I would kind of like one around the house . Of course he must be discrete! And he really must now how to wash the delicates. Very important that.

I use a washing machine and put delicate stuff into a laundry bag. It's a mesh bag that allows the items to be washed but prevents them dissappearing with the socks or getting tangled with other things.
    My first book, The Shipping Mistake, has been published. It's about all my pre-op years, since I was a child.

It is available for purchase at the following links online:

Amazon, Barnes and Noble and Lulu (the printer)

You can download a free preview by following any of the book links at Lulu

i wash in sink sometimes .
    when i was on vacation i did that and hung them over the shower rod so housekeeping saw.
    do need to figure a diff way to do them here though.

Wink

One of the other methods I've used is to do them at a hotel, in their machines, but of course, I can only do this while traveling.

I can't really use a laundromat around here, because everyone knows me and they know I have a working machine at home. Could get spotted by the wife!

CindyT

Jayne71
    If you're washing stockings or tights in a machine, put them in the pocket of a pair of jeans - this stops them getting bobbly. Not that I'm fixated on nylon in any way...oh, no!

Charlotte Elizabeth
    Quote Originally Posted by crispy
    try wearing your undies in the shower or bath. Mmmm! Nice.
    I like the way you think!!