Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How Many Guys Are Here?

Question How Many Guys Are Here?

Hi everyone,

KewTnCurvy started an interesting thread about how many genetic girls are members here. That led me to wonder how many guys are members (or visitors) here? If you are a member, maybe you could tell us a little about yourself and why you decided to become a member. If you are a visitor, maybe you could tell us why you are visiting. I think many of the members (myself included) would be very interested in hearing from and about you.

Jenny
    Jenny, The Wild West T-Gurl

Don't Sweat The Petty Stuff; Don't Pet The Sweaty Stuff

Girls have more fun!!
    Hi, Jenny.

I am a genetic male with female genes that are attempting to overthrow genetics.
    I am a member.
    I became a member because:
    Rachel Elizabeth

Girls have more fun!!
    Well....let me finish that thought....

I became a member because: one, I like the conversations; two, I can get answers to questions that I have had for years; and three, I actually feel more like a female based upon the topics of discussion.

I love classic clothing. I travel a great deal of time on business; so, Rachel has an opportunity to
    express herself frequently. I openly go out as female. Several of the hotels I stay at know me as both Rachel and the other "guy"; the same goes for one or two bars and restaurants.

I want desparately to become more feminine but am honor bound to keep my family happy.
    My wife knows Rachel but doesn't want to associate with Rachel.

Thank you for asking.

Hugs.
    Rachel Elizabeth

I can't imagine why a Guy-Guy would be remotely interested in surfing a forum like this unless he had tendencies in our direction already. Even less chance of him registering and then posting to let us know he is out there. But like Jenny I am curious.

So come on - if you're out there and listening please post a reply !! We promise we won't eat you. (well most of us won't, because we've already made it clear we're strictly hetCD)
    [SIZE=3]crispy[/SIZE]

Smile

I am a genetic guy who loves the way it feels to relax and unwind in female clothes from top to bottom. I find I am less stressed and am more able to focus on the tasks onhand when dressed.

I am a member of this site as I enjoy reading about what others have gone through and know that I am not alone in feeling the way I do.

I look forward to becoming more aquainted with my fellow members.

Keep up the good posts. It may do more good for others who are shy about coming out.

Alice
    Last edited by Alicecd; 09-14-2004 at 09:00 PM.

I'm a genetic male who has had this pressure of femininity since a little boy. I have finally broken out, and am rapidly discovering and exploring my new world. As I meet others, I have discovered a family that I knew was there but never met before: sisters who share the same fears and doubts, who fight the same shadows, each in her own way, yet the same, too.

I want to be female, in every sense, yet I'm still moored to old biasis, prejudices, and phobias that over 50 years of indoctrination have furrowed into my brain. I want to go out in the world and not be just accepted, or tolerated, or lusted over ... but just be. I hate living a lie.

I'm still learning. I have a long, frustrating way to go, but I've found the path has been eased by those that have gone that way before.

I joined this forum for help during those times of raw doubt, to read of the frustrations and triumphs of my sisters. I read of the perils faced by those starting out, and feel a sense of accomplishment; I read of the triumphs of those that light the way, and feel hope. There is humor, and determination, and courage here, and I feel proud.

This forum has become a part of my world, my family, and I want to tell the world of my triumphs, cry on a sympathetic shoulder, learn of my new world, and just, sometimes, chatter. Most of all, I want to smooth the path, if only by a little, for my sisters that follow.

Sherry
    Whether you think you can, or you think you can't ... you're right
    Henry Ford

Lightbulb Clarifying the Thread

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for your responses so far but what I was really getting at was what Crispy referred to: how many guy-guys are here? I assume that most of the dressing members in this forum are probably genetic males. I am wondering how many non-dressing guys are either members or visit here. I do think that there are some guy-guys who would be interested because some of our members are not hetero and because so many of our members are so pretty.

So once again all you guy-guys: speak up and let us know what's on your mind. We mean you no harm, we promise.

Jenny

I found this site by pure chance and I love being part of it! I joined because I wanted to meet other girls who know what I'm going through in life. Meet people who I can talk to about things I would never talk to my family about because their still in the past where if you even act femme your gay. I'm glad I can voice out here.
    love ya

I found this site a over a year ago and did some postings. Then for some reason it got lost but thankfully I received a birthday e mail from the group and now again am a regular visitor
    I am a genetic male and have been dressing on and off since the age of 13 and am now 50. I did try to post some pictures of myself but have been unable.
    I am very happy I found this forum again!!

Thanks and lots of hugs,
    Rene

Jenny,

we can conclude:

either
    - all guys are CDs (mostly closet CDs)
    - they are all shy and don't want to post
    - they avoid this forum like the plague

[SIZE=4]Perhaps some guy-guys would like to prove me wrong [/SIZE] ..............
    [SIZE=3]crispy[/SIZE]

Question Just a thought

I don't think any guys can respond unless they join, so if they don't join they aren't quite like us, or they are just shy, BUT if they are reading the forums they must be curious right?

Maybe we should start a poll and ask:

How many are just curious guys?

How many are closet CD's?

How many are CD's with an understanding wife or partner?

Or something on that order, think?

Cindy
    I finally figured it out! - I'm a Lesbian Trapped in a Mans Body!!!
    http://www.myspace.com/sexycindycd

I think maybe a little shy, maybe some are looking for an easy. Don't forget, most men find us as oddity's. A score in their life, just to say "I've done that one" Maybe married men, bored with life as its lived. Looking for something?? Collette

Muffles

Unhappy Hi Jenny

O.K. you asked the question....and I've read the responses below and just want to give my view very briefly.....however if the thread continues I will expand on my impressions ......then I'll bore everyone and send them to sleep
    I am a non dressing male admirer I have been involved with the TCommunity (online) for more than seven years now....I mainly frequent Meow TG Forum and (I think) have been accepted there as myself......and as a friend with NO ulterior or hidden motives.
    I was given this site addy by someone from there and I became a member,thinking that this would be another great place to meet and make even more friends (the banner up top does say C.D's AND their Admirers).....however, over the past few weeks it is apparant that in this forum and the various rooms ....guys are really not very welcome with the focus being on CD to CD interface......(the responses below seem to bear this out)......and maybe if guys visiting were "taken into the fold" there might be an increase in numbers.
    I will say though that on my first posting I was made welcome by some members,and those I thank sincerely, but long term.....I think that guys would find themselves generally "out in the wilderness"
    Yikes I said I would keep this short.....if I bored anyone to sleep...don't snore

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny
    Hi everyone,

KewTnCurvy started an interesting thread about how many genetic girls are members here. That led me to wonder how many guys are members (or visitors) here? If you are a member, maybe you could tell us a little about yourself and why you decided to become a member. If you are a visitor, maybe you could tell us why you are visiting. I think many of the members (myself included) would be very interested in hearing from and about you.

Jenny

cuza
    hi i am genetically a male but i just love dressing up soo much that i thought i shouldbecome a member in this forum

Thumbs up

Hi Muffles!

Quote Originally Posted by Muffles
    I am a non dressing male admirer I have been involved with the TCommunity (online) for more than seven years now....I mainly frequent Meow TG Forum and (I think) have been accepted there as myself......and as a friend with NO ulterior or hidden motives.
    I will say though that on my first posting I was made welcome by some members,and those I thank sincerely, but long term.....I think that guys would find themselves generally "out in the wilderness"
    Yippee, another South African! We are taking over the world!

Well, all I can say, it is good to have you here!

Love,
    Vicky
    just strolling along the boardwalk of life!
    John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
    http://www.vickysplace.co.za/

Hi Muffles

Thanks for being the first guy-guy to respond. I have several guy-guy friends who are facinated with my cross dressing. They (claim to) have no desire to dress themselves, but they are curious about my reasons for doing it and are really quite supportive and complimentary. Don't be bashful. We're all looking for friends, understanding and/or answers. Post what you want and chime in any time.

Something I've noticed about them as well. Although none have openly displayed any homosexual tendencies, they almost all kiss me goodbye in the same way that I kiss my GG friends. I believe they feel the traditional male role of showing little or no emotion and tenderness to other men is something that needs to be changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Muffles
    O.K. you asked the question....and I've read the responses below and just want to give my view very briefly.....however if the thread continues I will expand on my impressions ......then I'll bore everyone and send them to sleep
    I was given this site addy by someone from there and I became a member,thinking that this would be another great place to meet and make even more friends (the banner up top does say C.D's AND their Admirers).....however, over the past few weeks it is apparant that in this forum and the various rooms ....guys are really not very welcome with the focus being on CD to CD interface......(the responses below seem to bear this out)......and maybe if guys visiting were "taken into the fold" there might be an increase in numbers.
    Yikes I said I would keep this short.....if I bored anyone to sleep...don't snore
    Hi, Muffles, and welcome out from behind the curtain!

It is hard to post to Guy guys (we really must find a moniker ... gg just won't do) if they don't let themselves be known.

We tend to address CD issues to each other for several reasons:
    ... we're the only ones posting
    ... we have so many issues, and very little real time support, especially when just starting out.
    ... While I welcome sincere questions, or proposal for meetings (in the personal section), so many times it reduces to writing endless fantasy scenerios that get just plain boring. I'm a professional writer, and after a while I start to feel like I should be paid!

So, all you guy guys out there, if you've got a serious question, a humerous question, or you would just like to satisfy your curiosity about us, then please post a reply or start a thread; but if you only want your fantasies satisfied, perhaps this is not the best place for you.

Sherry
    Henry Ford

Question

on another thread I asked if all guys tried on their mother's or sister's lingerie at some time or other when they were young.

so come on, guy-guys, don't be shy. Did any of you try it and turn away from it?
    [SIZE=3]crispy[/SIZE]

re

Im a genetic male, joined this site to ask many questions due to the fact im still in the closet, well sort of. One person knows, but I havent gone out all dressed to the nines yet.

Donna

Thumbs up Hiya Muffles

Hi Muffles,

You get the (Red?/Pink?/Blue?) Badge of Courage Award for being the first guy-guy to respond to this thread. Thanks for letting us know your thoughts. I would encourage you to join in any discussion or start you own threads. I think our forum will be even better if we have perspectives from both sides of the dressing divide.

Thanks again for speaking up!!!!

Now, are there any others out there?

Jenny

Mom's clothes

I think maybe one reason I am fascinated with feminine clothes and breasts is that my mother was quite domineering, and completely flat chested, which she hated. She had a nice C cup strapless bra that she sometimes wore with inserts, to make her clothes hang properly. From the time I was 12 until I was about 15(when I got too large for the bra) I wore the bra more than she did. I would tuck my package in between my legs, and pose in front of a mirror. The next time I dressed was one Halloween when I went as WonderWoman. I bought a 42 DD bra, and my ex sewed backs onto the cups which I filled. I painted it gold. I was aroused the whole time we were at the party. I kept it for years, I don't think my ex knew.
    Just started again in July on a trip out of town. The excitement the first time I went to the adult store, tried on and bought a patent skirt, then tried on the thigh-high boots, was incredible. The prosthesis were wonderful, but too pricey. I bought a set of 'jiggle-boobs' at an adult video store, separated them from the base, and slipped them into the black bra I bought on the way home. I was hooked. I have made a plaster mold of one breast, and have experimented and found how to melt the material and pour it into the form. I now have three nice sets of breasts. A, C and DD. I love it. wenda.

cdluvr
    I would say that I'm a "guy" guy. I joined thinking that I might find a way to realize a fantasy of mine, to meet and enjoy a sexual relationship with a CD. That hasn't happened, and in the meantime I've re-awakened my own desire to dress as a woman. That hasn't happened as yet because I recently lost my job and can barely afford to keep myself in guy clothes. (That could read funny, couldn't it?) At any rate I keep coming back because I have felt welcomd by you all anytime I've posted. Rest assured that I intend to treat all with the sort of respect that I would want for myself.Maybe my original motive has mutated, but I still would like to share that fantasy...except maybe I could get to dress too and live another fantasy at the same time.

J

advice from experience

Hi, CDLUVR,

Glad you're with us. Don't feel alone about having lurking feelings about dressing ... I think it is much more prevelent than anyone thinks. What is a little unusual is to act on those fantasies, except perhaps a fleeting episode with Mama's/sister's panties or something like that.

I'm sure there are CDs in your area who would like to meet you ... try the personal section. Just remember, though, that for any CD who might be interested in sex, getting a guy is usually not a problem, so you have to be a little different from the run-of-the-milll "dress me up and have sex" guy.

A CD wants to be a woman, so treat her like one. Doesn't take any money, just a little effort: be nice, treat her with respect, compliment her (this one will get you farther than anything else you can do, simply because it's so rare), go slow ... let her decide when she wants sex (believe me, she knows exactly what you want), respect her situation and know she has issues to contend with.

Good luck, and keep us posted.

Sherry
    Henry Ford

Muffles

Smile Hi Vicky

Thanks Vicky
    Yeppers we sure are...VRYSTAAT!!!.....yikes did I just say that??
    Thanks for the welcome...hope to be here for a long time
    Love
    Muffles

Quote Originally Posted by babe4life
    Hi Muffles!

Yippee, another South African! We are taking over the world!

Well, all I can say, it is good to have you here!

Love,
    Vicky

Muffles

Smile Hi Glenda

Thanks for the reply......I think that I have been around the T community for so long that I'm accepted for what I am ..a friend and "no threat"...... I don't dress myself...Heaven Forbid....I'd cause a riot....they'd evacuate whole cities ......KING KONG would pale ....
    but seriously.....I enjoy being here and in other online rooms....however here in South Africa (as I'm sure Vicky and Chantelle will agree) it is a very small community compared to the USA and it's nice to meet new people and make new friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenda
    Thanks for being the first guy-guy to respond. I have several guy-guy friends who are facinated with my cross dressing. They (claim to) have no desire to dress themselves, but they are curious about my reasons for doing it and are really quite supportive and complimentary. Don't be bashful. We're all looking for friends, understanding and/or answers. Post what you want and chime in any time.

Something I've noticed about them as well. Although none have openly displayed any homosexual tendencies, they almost all kiss me goodbye in the same way that I kiss my GG friends. I believe they feel the traditional male role of showing little or no emotion and tenderness to other men is something that needs to be changed.