Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: On your quest to be more femme, which would you choose?

Gonna definitely have to say no hair.

Hair free for me. I find it a cruel joke that the hair on my head has decided to relocate to the more southern regions of my body as I age. I liked it better when they had a commune on top of my head. I have particular disdain for the lazy few that took up residence in the ear region.

Jessie White
    I would have to say hair free. I would love to have natural breasts - but temporary (but that's kind of impossible) so as I don't want permanent breasts I'd rather have the no hair. Although I'm not particularly hairy anyway... Perhaps then just thinner eyebrows and hairless legs as my arms are already smooth.

No body hair, definitely..
    Learning to be me - the best me I can be

Aspiring Member
    No hair for me also I wish all the hair on my back would magically appear on top of my head

body hair, no doubt.

Platinum Member
    ok no hair cept for the long blonde hair i have......... done.......... boobs 36c check...........got those ......checks her panties omg were did that go????...........

No body hair - I am starting to hate having it

Definitely no body hair! I would also like smaller hands and feet as these are give a ways when enfemme

Banned Read only
    No body hair would be my choice. It takes a lot of my time to deal with. Breasts can be done using forms as I do now, or with hormones, implants, or both if I should so desire.

I would like to have a more feminine form, I work too hard at looking good in a dress. While I have come a long way since I began my journey, I have made solid progress on my legs and butt, I wish I had a little more on my chest.

i think i would have to say hair, breasts are easy to replicate but hair removal is the bane of my life.

Queen of the Faery Realms Bethany_Anne_Fae's Avatar
    If I could go without ever growing another facial hair ever again... I'd do it in heartbeat. Hate hate hate shaving... nuff said lol
    (Formerly known everywhere as Lady Zarabeth

Just a Brazilian Girl :) natalialimapoa's Avatar
    Small shoulders and bigger hips.
    Just another brazilian girl.

Hi, I would actually choose to have wider hips, and to be honest i'm a little obcesed with getting wider hips more than getting rid of body hair (wich is the second item on my quest)

HAAAAAIIIRRRRR D;.. I think I say at least twice a day that I wanna lazer my chin scruffs into an alternate dimension, preferably one where I can't grow body hair at all and am suffering in a cold climate because of it.... >.>... Or something of the sort.

Silver Member
    Size and build would be my choice if I could flip a switch. It would be nice to have smaller somethings and bigger other things when dressed.

I'll have to go with no hair too. It's such a PIA to keep it off.
    Real boobs would be nice but I can always just slip in my forms.
    Keely

One of the Reds

Erica, No choice here. Don't have much body hair to deal with, so its not a big deal. If my boobies were much fuller, it would be difficult to get by in drab. So I choose neither. What a wimpy answer, sorry.

Hugs, Robin

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by Erica Marie
    Would it be easier to blend in with breasts or no hair as a guy, which do you think less people would notice. I would choose to be hair free. Im a small breasted person and I am happy with that.
    I agree – I would wish to be hair-free and skip the breast enhancement. I also prefer the small-breasted look. Normally, I wouldn’t do anything, but you have to do a little something

Probably no body hair and if I can have another it would be to be shorter when dressed

I guess I would go with body hair. I really like the smooth feeling and can always wear a push up bra. I'm sure it is no fun being a guy with breasts without being transgendered, but here are a few who took a bipolar medication and some ended up with D cups. Don't mean to thread jack, but the picture shows what it would look like if you chose the boobs but kept the body hair. Nothing like having to shave your breasts.

http://elitedaily.com/news/world/man-tits/

Im wth the majority here no body hair except for my head and eyebrows
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

Yep, I'm with the no body hair, I can always buy boobs if it comes right down to it.
    Link to my flickr photostream:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/kandybarr

Jessie White
    Wait, no body means no beard right? I think I've changed my mind; I don't think I would want either. I quite like being able to have a beard if I want. Anyways, I can always shave extremely close.