Thread: Senior Dresser

Senior Dresser

Hi Friends,

I noticed an advertisement for breast forms and had never thought of breast forms before noticing that ad.

Do any of you use breast forms. If so do you go braless or wear a bra over your fomrs?

Hi,
    Most of us wear forms and a bra.
    A very useful accessory to any girls wardrobe.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I wear my forms in a bra. I have triangular forms that are B cup and the fit well into a 40 B bra

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    How about "Does anyone not wear breastforms"?

Gold Member
    YES: I agree, a bra with out forms is like a kiss without a squeeze.
    They will make you feel like a woman.
    Rader

Well I don't have breast forms. I actually (even after loosing 40 lbs) have small man boobs that fill an A cup. I was able to get a 44A bra from Amazon and prefer to wear it and feel it against my natural breasts. My wife and I were in a DADT situation until last Feb when she accepted me as me. Prior to that I just did not want the added hassle of hiding breast forms and hiding the expense showing up on the bank statement. I came to enjoy the natural feeling of a bra and still prefer it that way. My wife is very small chested 32 near A. (Lucky her, they still don't sag) I don't want to walk around with bigger breasts than she has. I respect her role as the woman of the house and do not want her to feel bad (she has always been self consious of her small chest.) I guess for me it is a matter of feeling fem over looking fem.

I will probably get some if I decide to go out in the world but for now I am fine the way things are. I wish all of you the best with your forms, and hope they bring you joy. That's the best part of CDing is that we are all different and there are so many choices.
    Love
    Ellen Jo
    Somtimes the light's all shining on me, Other times I can barely see.
    Lately it's occured to me.....What a long strange trip it has been.
    Truckin by the Grateful Dead

I'm guessing you are pretty new at this.

Rolled up socks were my first breast forms before they invented silicone. Without breast forms, crossdressing doen't make sense to me. I think most of us wear breast forms of sone sort. Silicone is the best and to look and feel real, asymetrical forms (one left and one right) are the best.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Like Linda I used rolled up socks, yuck. Also tried water balloons, pantyhose feet filled with rice (birdseed also works), foam breast forms, large balloons filled with a gel made from Miracle-Gro Water Storing Crystals, and finally silicone forms. I can’t imagine dress without my forms. I’m just not Babs without breasts.

I put one of my bras on and then place my forms in the cups and now that I have breasts I can get dressed. It doesn’t take long before the forms warm to my body temperature and they begin to feel really good. I like the way they jiggle when I walk. I remember the first time I rode in a vehicle and how they constantly moved about and press against my body whenever we went around a corner or curve, or ran over a bump or dip in the road – even braking and accelerating.

Unfortunately I don’t fall into the petite body form (might make shopping easier) I’m definitely a Plus. I know that forms designed for a 44D cup probably sound really large but they look appropriate and proportional on me.

In another week the grandkids go back to school and once again I can enjoy having boobs.
    Babs

I DO wear a bra with my forms and LOVE the way my chest shows in a top. You just gotta try it!!!!!

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

I am seriously considering breast forms but they will be a ways down the list as I want a good pair. Like Ellen Jo I can fill an A cup and with the right bra I show a little cleavage. I also realized how many women my age have a belly that sticks out as far as their boobs so I don't feel odd when dressed. As a "lady of a certain age" I find it is easier to pass than when I was younger, after all no one looks that close at an old lady.

hugs rita
    Dressing is not a choice.

Its a passion.

I wear my 38c forms and bra 24/7 365! I couldn't dress any other way!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I discovered very quickly that my breast forms fell to my waist without bras!

Then, I discovered breast prosthetics. Like the one in my signature pic. My bras r kind of lonely now.

When you're ready to step up, they're the best way to go for deep cleavage if u have none!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

yeah --- for me, the breast forms was what really propelled me into dressing. I was into panties, pantyhose and even skirts occasionally, but as soon as I got a pair of breast forms, as someone said it best, I FELT like a woman, and that really started the pink fog for me. That was nearly 7 years ago now and I still enjoy the feeling of having them on as much as I did then....

Platinum Member
    Hi S.D., A day without my breast forms is like a day without sunshine.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Daniella Argento
    Hi
    Breast forms are very expensive and hard to get when doing international mail order (cost is prohibitive and potentially way too embarassing for me as a closeted cd), so I use a pair of knee highs filled with bird seed.
    The look and feel is good enough for me and as I don't go out that is all that counts! :-)
    Dani

Quote Originally Posted by Danitgirl1 View Post
    Hi
    Breast forms are very expensive and hard to get when doing international mail order (cost is prohibitive and potentially way too embarassing for me as a closeted cd), so I use a pair of knee highs filled with bird seed.
    The look and feel is good enough for me and as I don't go out that is all that counts! :-)
    Dani

I'd be afraid to go out with that much bird seed on me, I would think that there are some very large birds in South Africa.

I spend a lot of time in the closet, because that's where my clothes are.

I've been wearing them in one 'form' or another (pun intended) forever. First there was the cups stuffed with socks, then water balloons followed by pantyhose filled with birdseed. Finally I broke down and ordered my first pair of silicone forms. That was 10 years ago and now I have 3 sets that I wear. One is the self-adhering type that I wear when I go out, another is the regular style I wear around the house and to bed and the 3rd is ... well, a backup set. One has to be prepared.

Now that I have experienced silicone forms I can't see me with anything else. The feel, the weight, the bounce and jiggle all make me feel more complete.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

No forms, natural endowment and a good push up bra, b or c cup depending on the product. For a little cleavage enhancement, the $30. silicone pushups one finds at the local sewing-fabric shop.

So, I guess their with me 24/7, giggles.

Hugs, Robin

Got my own. :-)

Fearlessly Independent RebeccaLynne's Avatar
    Breast forms are just as important to me as every other article of female attire. If I'm wearing panties, pantyhose, pantygirdle, slip, and a brassiere as underwear, then I need something to fill the bra cups.

The inner layer is a building block for the outerwear, and I want to construct a foundation that best enhances my "look" in a dress, or a top and skirt.

I couldn't possibly be a well-dressed woman without 'em.

I vary from time to time, I'll wear a bra small enough I can fill it naturally, I also have bras that I use with breast enhancers that add one cup size, then with other outfits, and moods, I have a new pair of 38C forms, that I'm really enjoying. I had a pair years ago that got damaged, and I had to give up, used all kind of things after that, rice filled nylons, water balloons, in fact, it was a busted balloon that convinced me to spend the money for a new set of forms, I should have done it years ago, when I lost the old ones. I
    I've always worn a bra with my forms, but these new ones do allow for adhesive attachment, so now I want to get an adhesive and give braless a try.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.