This originally started from a radio show topic in the afternoon. The topic was "what product/item do you use of hers/his that may surprise you". Of course, there was a lot of "manly" uses for everything from makeup, hair products and what not. But I started to think about the practical things that have come out of my cross dressing.

Some of the things I've used have been: nail polish to fight "nasty" habits. I have a tendency to have my fingers all over my face, which of course can product acne, cause sickness, etc. I've started to use clear nail polish and every time I bring my hands to my face, that faint whiff of polish instantly pushes my hands away.

Tights for compression! I recently injured some muscle in my left leg, nothing major but it was enough to keep me from working out the way I wanted to. Wrapping my leg/knee in a bandage was proving to be annoying since the muscle was large and causing the bandage to roll under it. Solution? Put on a pair of tights. It makes sense. There are compression tights for people with diabetes and poor circulation in their legs, so I just threw on a pair of my own tights and the relief was instantaneous. After a day of wearing them my leg was feeling fantastic and I think it has sped up an otherwise slow process.

Finally, getting slightly graphic, the use of butt floss. It may sound silly, but I've been on hikes in the past where sweat would pool in certain ways and start dripping down small... "cracks" (har har). A pair of thongs definitely prevents this and saves me from irritation during my treks.