Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What gender are you? This is NOT a poll!

GG
    I'd like to see 'none' written below 'other'. In my mind gender is a subjective, social creation so 'none' is just as valid (and silly).

Personally, I'd choose 'none' and I have a vagina. That's because having a vagina doesn't mean I know for sure what it's like to be a female. For all I know, I could think and feel exactly like a Labrador!

Given I've never been inside anyone else's head, including a labrador's, I'll never know what it's like to be anyone but me. Hence, gender doesn't exist.

Now, ask everyone what biological SEX they are and 'other' or 'none' just leaves me wondering...?!

I am a male who enjoys wearing female clothing: nothing more. Requal Jo. I also saw the other site while browsing and did not answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Frédérique View Post
    is there such a thing as gender-blindness?
    I have gender-blindness when it comes to dating...does that count?
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by NV Susan View Post
    Girl want-a-be......
    That pretty much sums it up for me....

As I read posts on this forum, I begin to understand that certain words mean different things to different people and some become very defensive about their definitions of certain words.

It was pointed out earlier that some children are born not entirely male or female but somewhere in between. It's pretty rare, but it happens. I believe some members here are in that group.

In most parts of the USA, at least, you have to be "male" or "female". Get a driver's license, get a job, enroll in school, join the military, even go to a public restroom, you have only two selections, male or female. Even when you are born, the doctor checks "male" or "female". Basically, it's what's between your legs, not what's in your mind.

Now I know this thought is not popular with some members of this forum, and everyone is entitled to his/her opinion, but that's how it is, at least in the USA.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

[QUOTE=TheMissus;3273965

Personally, I'd choose 'none' and I have a vagina. That's because having a vagina doesn't mean I know for sure what it's like to be a female. For all I know, I could think and feel exactly like a Labrador!![/QUOTE]

Ok, now I'm offended. As someone who closely affiliates with a golden retriever, and thinks and feels much like a Chesapeake Bay retriever, I must strongly, and persistently, and obsessively object to that analogy. And furthermore...where is the ball, you had it a minute ago. Ball?

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by linda allen
    In most parts of the USA, at least, you have to be "male" or "female". Get a driver's license, get a job, enroll in school, join the military, even go to a public restroom, you have only two selections, male or female. Even when you are born, the doctor checks "male" or "female". Basically, it's what's between your legs, not what's in your mind. Now I know this thought is not popular with some members of this forum, and everyone is entitled to his/her opinion, but that's how it is, at least in the USA.
    This reminds me of a thread I started a few months ago. I had just received a questionnaire from the district court in Topeka, KS, and I had to declare whether I was male or female – there were NO other choices. Consider where I am. Naturally, I checked off “Male” and thought nothing about it. However, I thought it was a good question for the membership: Male or Female?

I was amazed that many people on this site, specifically those people who adhere to the broad description of “T” in LGBT, said they would go back to their birth gender and check the appropriate box. Interesting, and VERY revealing, if you ask me. What is in ones mind might not be actual reality, at least here in the USA, according to the ones who control society – you may think you’re one thing or another, but, at the end of the day, it ain’t necessarily so. However, you ARE free to do what they tell you...

As to "other" it could mean "hermaphrodite"?

I;m just an ole male, who enjoys wearing prettier clothes!

I'm female, it's just that I was born with a male body. So I have to spend my days pretending to be a man. It's difficult let me tell you. I have no idea how a man's mind works. But I pass very well as a man until they get to know me.

On another forum I saw the question about how it would feel to wake up in the morning in the body of the opposite sex. My reply: 'I wake up like that every morning'. It's no fun at all.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    I see the historical difference between F and M2F but the fractions in between would be other.

And I identify as bigendered so I am some fraction in between.

I would have to say bi gendered. I was born male but have a girl side too. I want to be ok with both.
    Suzanne

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Salerba View Post
    As to "other" it could mean "hermaphrodite"?
    This was my first thought when I seen this post a few days ago. (Sorry I haven't responded sooner but I have had very intermittent internet service lately) from the stand point of biology this would certainly be an "other".

As far gender as a state of mind...... Those who just can't make up their minds as to which of the above categories they fit, could check other. It seems far more convenient than going back and changing your response every time the wind changes direction.

Myself....I am a male without question. I dress....... in a dress........ from time to time....... for me