Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Dilema deepens.

Swimming? Seriously? If the situation excites you then just keep it how it is, this is just a guess but if it turns serious with her lover she will leave you at that point.

Odd feeling. I'm not looking for advice but feel free to chip in if the mood strikes. The acceptance by wife of the dressing up, buying clothes together, make up and so on is a real revelation. Acceptance, wonderful, love it. But the denial of intimate relation even if they had not existed for some time because of ED to the extent that she says we are never going to have intimate relations again kind of casts a restictive view on the future. But she refuses to agree that our relationship is more girlfriend than husband and wife which she insists is what we have. She is financially independant, we live in the US for three months at a time, twice a year so full extra marital affairs have longevity time out and anyway for what i've been told these sorts of flings last but a short time. But there's a the swim club and all that stuff. Hmmm. Right now i feel quite happy being dressed and being denied sex, a little cuckolded. As some have said if that is my bean bag go with it. But.....
    Maybe I need a BF!!
    Shoot, sometimes life is complicated.
    Gloria K (just one more G&T - hick)

Gloria don't be a wus, get on yer bike and go and find out what the hell is going on! You're living in fantasy land which is dis-empowering you. Be a woman and protect your ground! NOW!
    I'm happy being male but happier in a skirt!
    I'm a strong man on the outside and a strong woman on the inside.

I have not been through this, but I guess the decision is yours to make. If it were me, and I truly was in love with my wife, I would want to talk openly and honestly with her. I would let her know that I am feeling suspicious and would ask her to be honest with me. Then if she confirmed the suspicions you have, and I knowing I am indeed truly in love with her, I would fight like hell to have her back! Give her the chance to explain the changes she has made in the actions she is showing you. Perhaps she has found a girlfriend and there is nothing to her having an affair with another man. Talking to her is the path I would take in the situation you described.
    In all honesty, based on your comment that you are considering being the house frau and giving her her freedom, does beg the question are you really still in love with her and do you really want to spend the rest of your life with her? To me, this is what marriage is all about. I hope you both find peace and happiness in the present situation you are experiencing. I wish you both good luck.
    Di

I know you're right when you say I should try to talk it out. My greatest fear is that if she does have a lover that bringing it out into the open will only add fuel to the fire, she'll feel at liberty to pursue the affair once I know about it. This is exactly what happened when she discovered my crossdressing all those years ago. The fact that she knew didn't stop me but merely took the deceit and secrecy out of it and made me not just carry on dressing but eventually come out to the degree I have now.

Joining the pool to do a little detectove work is not really a starter. Inspector Clouseau does not reside in me, I'm more Sister Act.

The good news is that her pool visits have now decresed to one a week but still in the order of three hours and i am beginning to hope that it will stay that way and what ever there was, if indeed there WAS something, is now over. Which is another reason for non confrontation at this point.

Lets see how it pans out. Thanks for the shoulders to cry on, hope they're not too damp.

Gloria

PS Loved the 'be a woman' bit, Jazzmine, excellent!

Banned Read only
    I went through similar things with my first two wives.
    Last edited by Raychel; 08-24-2014 at 05:42 PM. Reason: comments un-needed

So what makes you think she is cheating? Did you find something that could be from a male in her panties or swinsuit botttoms?

Follow your dream.
    Quote Originally Posted by MysticLady View Post
    Gloria, I think you're freaking out over something that may not be there. Everything you've said is just so vague.
    Post #23 isn't vague.
    I would be very worried!

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MysticLady View Post
    Gloria, I think you're freaking out over something that may not be there. Everything you've said is just so vague.
    Yes ... that's what I was thinking. There maybe something going on but from what you have said Gloria, I doubt it.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!