Thread: Just wondering

Just wondering

One wonders if mice (if they had thumbs and could type) would have the same threads we have in the MtF section.

"I was in the kitchen last night enjoying being me...Minnie mouse...when all of a sudden the light came on and there I was with a mouth full of cheese! I didn't know what to say. I ran and hid but I think the cat now knows about me and will tell all the other cats in the neighborhood."

OK left field on that one, but the theme seems so similar. Being mice, sneaking when it is dark or when the cat is away. Hoping not to get caught with the cheese on your face. And we all know that eventually the mouse gets caught right? The cat gets its revenge or the trap is sprung.

On the other hand you could be like my cats. They sit on the counter and look at me like "what? I ain't doing nothing wrong." We then have to establish rules...no counter surfing but we all know when I am not home they still do it and hope they don't get caught there either

(with strong apologies to Aesop)
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Even my three legged cat(missing complete right rear hingquarter) counter serfs yet has trouble clearing the bed sometimes. I used to think the kitchen counter was out of his reach but have found evidence of something licking the hamburger grease recently.

The moral of the story is if the gain is big enough it will be done. In my case, the desire to be a full time woman and complete the change becomes so great that I have to get on the proverbial counter. Just recently I said to myself it it has to be this way then s---- it who cares what I look like, who cares what i go out looking like. If I am going to be a woman then I have to walk right in sit down at the counter and order my meal or go the the restroom.

Platinum Member
    I'm not quite sure about the cat and mouse analogy. Mice are expected to be mice, especially by cats. And mice expect the same from the cats.

I'm afraid what we do, although within the realm of possible, falls outside the range of expected behavior....even for a cat!

aw gee Kim...c'mon play along here hiding...mice.... be a man...

of mice and men....

OK even Steinbeck had bad days
    Last edited by Lorileah; 08-23-2013 at 11:07 AM.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

I’ve never thought in terms of this analogy before, but I think you’re on to something, Lorileah. I don’t go out anymore, but in the past, when I did, it was always under the protection of the evening or early morning darkness. And while I live alone now, there were plenty of times I took advantage of those times when everyone was out. And how I had to scurry if they came home earlier than expected. Even now, I am not dressed for unexpected guests, so if the doorbell rings, the flight impulse will kick in.

Wendy

I only know,
    "When the cat's away the mice do play."
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Brilliant!

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

All I know is that Jinksy used to say: "I hate you meeses to pieces!"
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

What you are looking for is the cat being caught eating cheese, ..throwing it to the floor and declaring "It isn't mine!"

"Who Moved The Cheese?" and other miceish ramblings. Yeah baby, and my cat doesn't care and I already knew that when she tricked me into buying her.

I have been compared to many things but this is the first time it has been a mouse a rat maybe but not a mouse , but then it could be similar as when a cat catch's that mouse it will play with it for a while keep letting it think that it can get away but each time sticking it's claws into it until it gets weaker and weaker and when the mouse can not fight any more the cat gets fed up with the game and bites the mouse's head off , end of mouse, and the cat looks for another victim . just joking ( or am I )
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

Going with your analogy

“Mice are terribly chatty. They will chat about anything, and if there is nothing to chat about, they will chat about having nothing to chat about. Compared to mice, robins are reserved.”
    Last edited by Di; 08-23-2013 at 05:56 PM. Reason: type much
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

If the Cat is in a hat
    And the Mouse is in the house
    If the hat is in the house
    Then 'tis woe for the Mouse!
    But now I must ponder
    Of the actions over yonder;
    When the light went on in the house
    Who was that rotten Louse?

Apologies to Dr. Seuss and all poets, everywhere!

Leah
    Be nice; It don't cost nothing.