Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What kind of girl are you?

Banned Read only
    I'm a guy. When I am presenting as a woman, I'm a guy who feels oddly comfortable in a dress.

"A glass of wine anytime" rachaelsloane's Avatar
    I'm quiet and shy in guy mode but in in girl mode for reasons I can't explain, I'm friendly.
    " I love the life I live and I live the life I love"

I would say Shy/Submissive as a female and Shy but Manly as a Male

DDee
    DDee

As male: quiet, reserved, very dry sarcastic wit.

As female: flirty, more expressive, more animated in movements. Happy!
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

Hi everyone

A friend said to another friend that " He is much nicer as a woman than as a man , he was always so military and unbending before he became she."

Hugs Annette
    "It takes more courage for a man to appear in public wearing a dress than to charge into battle"

Me July 2005

SHy ar first after I have a few drinks I open up

When I am dressed, very much a girly girl

i would say im quite shy unless ive had a few to drink. but i only ever go out in boy mode at the moment.
    thanks tanya

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by rah
    What kind of girl are you?
    Quiet and sensitive. Artistic and reserved. Disarming. Passionate. Questioning. A stickler for accuracy. Sweet and kind, Trustworthy. NOT a bitch…

I am Glinda (or Gah-linda...emphasis on the gah). I am outgoing and gregarious. I am the center of the entertainment. I am the head cheerleader, the girl who breaks hearts, the mean girl (ask Bree...my sister in sarcasm). I am the one who would grab all the new girls in the dorm and say "Lets go get a beer and tease some frat boys"
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

My main reason for dressing these days is to go dancing at the club. I'm kind of a kick a** dancer and more or less "own" the dance floor when I'm there. It's pure enjoyment especially if I can get others out there to dance.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I'm the kind of girl that loves to get dressed from head to toe in, not necessarily the most sexy but most alluring outfit I have, and go out shopping or walking around.. I love to watch out of my peripheral vision as the young and old men in my boring little god-fearing town can't stop staring at me.. And nodding with approval. I'm very open and laid back.. I tell everyone I meet, I'm a CD, and if you don't like it you can take a hike. For some reason, a lot of people I've done that to seem to appreciate my forwardness. I wouldn't expect my luck to last forever, hah.
    On top of that, I love being the girl sitting in the corner.. everything seems to bore her, and the look in her eye makes you intimidated to approach.. not because shes frightening, but because you want to approach TOO much.. and you know some part of your soul will be left with her when you leave..

I'm someone that goes out dressed as female in public 1-4 times a month, usually two times per month on average.

I am a person.
    I am the gender I feel as.
    Sounds corny, right?
    Where I'm from, no one cares about the XX or XY chromosomes.
    Last edited by NathalieX66; 08-25-2013 at 09:08 PM.

I'm usually shy, quiet and reserved, but very friendly when engaged. Enfemme I'm like that as well--especially since I still get the jitters being out. However, if I've been going out a lot the nervousness dissapates and the quiet elegant woman comes out. When shopping, I dress appropriately--jeans or slacks with flats or pumps. However, I'm very put-together. When on the town I favor dresses and heels with night -time makeup tastefully applied.

I am becoming a more confident woman when out. I feel oddly serene and so happy. I am not as loud and opinionated as I am as a guy. I feel pretty and I hope I am becoming more accessible to people when out. Also since I meet Allie and Rachael out I am getting to experience the real world as the best woman I can be
    Suzanne

Queen of the Faery Realms Bethany_Anne_Fae's Avatar
    Interesting question....
    I'm the outgoing, fun-loving and mostly extroverted girl when I go clubbing. For the more quiet outings, I'm a bit more reserved and maybe a little shy at first. It depends upon the circumstances, people I'm around, time of day... all the variables...
    *hugs*
    Bethany
    (Formerly known everywhere as Lady Zarabeth

Banned Read only
    Sweet as sugar bull dagger.

I feel naughty and sexy, though I guess technically I'm shy since I'm a closet CD and don't go out dressed up.

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    Oh, I'm kind of a shy girl, mostly because I still feel like "the new girl." It'll take awhile for me to "open up" a bit more, I think.

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

I'm kinda quiet, just keep to myself, more or less. But in drab mode......look out world!!

I am just me in female form - only a little more gentle.........................Debra

I feel liberated when dressed enfemme, and I am not shyIn either mood I can be very talkative.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

i'm feminine shy, even in boy mode i am a very quiet and shy person
    You Don't Have To Be Female To Enjoy Being A Woman

i think it depends on my context. i love feeling very wild when i'm dressed, but i always play off as shy.
    when in doubt, smile

I feel like myself seeing as I am usually home alone the couple times I have gone out I need a lot of liquid courage. Even then I was still myself just a little louder and crazy.