Thread: how many crossdress

how many crossdress

Does anybody have any reliable date as to what proportion of men crossdress regularly?

It's sort of like:

"How many licks does it take to get to the Tootsie Roll center of a Tootsie Pop? (crunch sound effect): The world may never know."

Sorry, but until they go closet to closet instead of door to door then nobody will ever have any accurate figures.

I crossdress. Does that count?

Suzy
    Very cute (closet to closet)

Hi Julie, any idea as to what you mean by "regular"?
    I mean is it like regular sex with hot new GF, or regular sex after married for 1 year, or as in regular sex the months after wife has given birth, or regular sex after 60 years of marriage with 5 kids, 24 grandchildren and 4 great danes?

No mind, I still wouldn't know until they all left the closet and their house and put an X on their census
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

You can't get a reliable figure as everyone who does it won't admit to it.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Silver Member
    My guess is 5,432,127. I think I won the prize.

I think 100 percent want to..... but only a small fraction have the balls to!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Platinum Member
    Hi Julie, Once the Government makes all of the Crossdressers register then we will know for sure how many there are.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

It depends exactly what you mean by crossdress, do you mean occasionally wearing a pair of frilly knickers under their jeans, to wearing a french maids outfit is a sex game with the S.O. or dressing fully and going out, it is an unknown variable but I personally think that about 1/20 or 5% do crossdress to some degree, is a figure that I am happy with although 38 - 32 - 36 is a set of figures I would actually be a lot happier with, oh well.
    Last edited by biggirlsarah; 08-27-2013 at 07:30 AM. Reason: just wanted too

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    "Closet to closet", now that was funny. Reliable government figures on the most deceptive bunch of people on the planet? Yeah, right! It sort of reminds me of trying to count how many illegal immigrants are living in the country. Who's going to tell you the truth?

Julie,
    How long is a piece of string?
    I have never seen any reliable surveyed data to answer your question.
    A lot of it is conjecture really.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Read only
    YES, I have reliable data as to the # of men that crossdress regular, at my address it's 100% since I am the only male living here (and I love it). Instead of signing off with the navy term, fair winds and following seas I'm signing off with the CD term, sexy bra and matching panties. BYE

Aspiring Member
    My guess is that most men have tried on a pair of panties or bra. Many do it or have done it in private for satisfaction. Only a small percentage crossdress on a regular basis.

On Femalefirst, a figure of 36% was suggested.
    I think the guess is conservative ....

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I think 100 percent want to..... but only a small fraction have the balls to!
    My thoughts exactly!

Banned Read only
    Less than 10%. Enough less that 10% so your doctor can say "Oh sure, lots of guys do that", and your wife can totally freak out. As for reliable? Nah, not that I'm aware of. Congrats - CDs are ignored more than the transsexuals by science.

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BLUE ORCHID View Post
    Hi Julie, Once the Government makes all of the Crossdressers register then we will know for sure how many there are.
    They can't even get all the cars registered. Same for convicted sex offenders, and any other thing the Government wants to keep track of.

Silver Member
    Maybe 100%

of this site's members

but maybe not regularily

No body will ever know, because I'll lie about it if asked, especially but the government.
    Heather, if your numbers on how many members her cross dress, your wrong. I doubt RenineD
    Or Missus, or any of the other wives that are MEMBERS here cross dress, at least not on any kind of regular basis
    It's not important how many, it's only important that there right to do it is protected.
    Not like in New York city where you can be beaten to death outside of a police department, and no one steps up in time to help.
    Even the friends of the protagonist didn't seem to try to stop him from going to far.
    Things are going to have to get a lot better out there before a lot of us will ever admit to being cross dressers.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.