Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Clothing

If only dreams came true. susancheerleader's Avatar

Favorite Clothing

Other then panties or bras (too obvious) what is your favorite clothing to wear?
    I like mini-skirts and knee length skirts. I don't like them too long as I like the openness feeling. But being tall and long legs, some mini-skirts are "too mini"
    Last edited by susancheerleader; 12-24-2005 at 10:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Susan_in_Maine
    Other then panties or bras (too obvious) what is your favorite clothing to wear?
    I like mini-skirts and knee length skirts. I don't like them too long as I like the openness feeling. But having a long torso and long legs, some mini-skirts are "too mini"
    Tell me about it I love mini shirts and knee hi shirts too. but my height for some mini is just to mini. but i am in the house so what the hell it not like i am going anywhere. but for me it hard to say what i favor cause i like it all and also it depends on the mood, good girl bad girl you know what i mean but off the top of my head i would have to say mini shirts and mini tops.

I like dresses. My favorite. But I love everything that goes along with them, too. I like the hosiery, the pretty shoes, slips, jewelry, long hair and makeup, too. But the bottom line is the lovely dresses for me.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Mini-skirt. Tight top, heels.

Life is good!
    I learned the laws of physics by watching Road Runner cartoons.

Do you have that, in a tall?

~ Bondage & Pantyhose ~ cosmolovesph's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TGMarla
    I like dresses. My favorite. But I love everything that goes along with them, too. I like the hosiery, the pretty shoes, slips, jewelry, long hair and makeup, too. But the bottom line is the lovely dresses for me.
    I will add on to TGMarla's comment as I am the same, except add skirts, nice flowing skirts, or the more snug "business" types
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Crissandra
    ~AKA - Cosmo-Loves-PantyHose~
    Don't forget to compliment those wearing pantyhose, as to how nice their legs look!

Platinum Member
    i love skirts long or short oe sometimes way too short i love them all....

High heels and nylons.

GypsyKaren
    Hi Susan

I love my short denim skirts the best, I wear them all the time. I'm not tall, and quite frankly I've got great legs. I also love to wear my sweaters, especially my pink ones.

GypsyKaren

I love Summer Dresses, LBD's,Cocktail Dresses as Well.
    My Wife has just recently started to pick out Formals for moi.
    I just Love my accepting & Helpful Wife............
    [SIZE=4]Leilani68[/SIZE]

My favorite are my knee high high heel boots, but it you are talking "clothing" it would have to be knee length skirts.

One more step... outside! Francine's Avatar

favorite clothes

Skirts and tops with all the accessories, is my usual ensembles.
    I have a few dresses, but some dresses can be too short, due to my height. I have found that wearing skirts with a sweater top or pull over, I can lower the waist line just a bit, and give my skirts the length that I desire, giving me that 'career girl' look I like so much.
    "Flatter me, and I may not believe you.
    Critisize me and I may not like you.
    Ignore me and I may not forgive you.
    Encourage me ... and I will never forget you!"

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Well, (obviously?) as a CD skirts and dresses are major in my thoughts about what items of clothing I like to wear. But there is something else that I think is fantastically feminine, and that is classic twinsets (sweater sets). I don't know what it is about them but everytime I see my wife Marla wearing one I am absolutely "cow eyed." I think she looks so hot and I always want to be near her.

As far as me wearing them, obviously I adore it. Fetishistic? Maybe, but I just like them... what's wrong with that?

The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Banned Read only
    Sweaters and skirts, denim skirts, polos and slacks, knit dresses, businesswear. And I love the 80's big sweater and stirrup pants look. Maybe they'll come back. I don't like how pants and jeans are moving toward flares and bell bottoms. Yuck!

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BrendaChristine
    I love the 80's big sweater and stirrup pants look. Maybe they'll come back.
    Hey Brenda,

I just watched a show on TV last night called "I can't believe I used to wear that" and it was all about the 80's. There were tons of stirrup pants and big bright patterned, colored sweaters. That look with big hair....fantastic!
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Quote Originally Posted by Angela Darling
    As far as me wearing them, obviously I adore it. Fetishistic? Maybe, but I just like them... what's wrong with that?
    What's wrong with that? What's wrong with that????!!!! I'll TELL you what's wrong with that! Umm......err.......Well, uh.....umm....

Nothing.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel Darling
    Hey Brenda,

I just watched a show on TV last night called "I can't believe I used to wear that" and it was all about the 80's. There were tons of stirrup pants and big bright patterned, colored sweaters. That look with big hair....fantastic!
    Woulhave loved to see that. I love those colorblock sweaters.

For me it would have to be skirts, either knee length or long, tight or flowing! I dont care too much for minis, just not my personal style. Dressses are nice too but I would rather have a top with a skrit because that gives me more choices, I can mix and match as I choose.
    "How can you find your fortune if you can not find yourself"

Diva!
    Lately (around the last year or so) I've had a big fetish for yoga wear.

In Canada there are a couple of brands called Lululemon and TNA (not Tit's n Ass in case you're wondering ) that have become quite popular. A lot of women wear them even if they don't do yoga and trust me it makes almost anyone look amazing!!

Those mock-layered tops, the ones that look like a sweater over a blouse (black over white). Nice skirt to match with knee-high black boots. Classy but sexy.

Minis are great but not too tight. I like plenty of freedom to move about.
    Last edited by Nathalie; 12-24-2005 at 05:57 PM.

Spikes

First and foremost are shoes. High heels. Then the lingerie and then dresses.

Love dresses and am especially fond of certain styles from the 80's. Poofy cocktail, repro Hawaiian halter, strapless rahrah....I'm always searching Ebay for vintage dresses.

Debbie

Banned Read only
    I love coatdresses. There are many styles and can be most flattering no matter your size. I also love cocktail dresses. I'll be waiting for the after Christmas sales. There are some great buys. I also have a few one piece dressses that look like three pieces. A skirt,shell and long coat. They're fabulous. What's more fun than shoping? Dressing! Big hugs and Merry Christmas!

Love
    Jeannie

Banned Read only

!!!!!

I have divided loyalties in this area! For doing serious cooking at home I like cotton hicuts in various colors, with black tights and my fav black and white jumper, the one with pockets at the side seams, with a fem tee - no bra -, which I find attracts the inevitable spills when I work my magic in the kitchen! Also, I like my drab slippers when in the kitchen. On the other hand, when I 'style', I love my black heels, black thigh highs, contrasting satin panties in various colors, my fav black mini, bra with forms, and one of my girly tops. Of course when dressed like this, it is a fresh shave and full makeup, including outrageous red lipstick! And my diamond earrings and long hair top it off ! (In my avatar I was wearing a wig)

pants

i like strech pants and jeans
    To be treated equally, no matter what.

Banned Read only
    Skirts are my favourites.
    So many styles, materials, lengths.
    I love skirts.

Love Angela XX

hmmm

a recent..."Most Wanted" hehe -->
    Last edited by Khriss; 05-26-2006 at 08:11 PM.
    Just Remember,"Wherever You go- There You are ! "