Leopard print cocktail dress,with matching stilleto's

~ Bondage & Pantyhose ~ cosmolovesph's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by angieSP
    I love to wear nylon lined pants. They are so comfortable with pantyhose
    mmmmm... that would be
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Crissandra
    ~AKA - Cosmo-Loves-PantyHose~
    Don't forget to compliment those wearing pantyhose, as to how nice their legs look!

My

Long frilly light blue or pink satin night gowns with matching slippers.

you really have to ask?????

Definitely skirts, there are just so many different lengths, styles and cuts not to mention material and patterns.
    I also just love the way they feel on my legs when walking or moving around.

LOL Brenda

For me, nice skirts and warm fuzzy sweaters on a cold winters night. And definately thigh hi hoses and heels. That's with or with out a wig and makeup. Ever since I had baratic surgery, my fingers and boobs get real cold. Doesn't make sence, but it's the way it is. So I wear a bra most of the time.

Mini Me...

Well girls,

I need skirts....but mostly mini skirts... I absolutelt love them....the freedom...the "breezeway....the movement is so delightful....and the tight tops...you know, that are breast enhancing...oh my god...to die for...and heels... oh yes, a girl can't have too many heels...should I go on......?

hugs

Denim minis are my fav i have so many to choose from

what i have found in this post is that we all love it all. we all have a different image we like to see are selfs.

...and a nice raincoat

As well as the obvious stuff...I like to top it all with a smart raincoat in cooler weather. I have a "thing" about shiny fabrics so my first choice for raincoats is shiny PVC, belted at the waist, but I also like nylon or rubber.

Camisoles and mini skirts have got to be the most fab gear. I just love the way that when I take my skirt off and let it fall down around my ankles.

For those who said that their minis are 'too mini' let me say that no skirt can be too short. For me a mini skirt is one that you don't sit on when you sit down.

tasha2
    i love a good knee length tight pencil skirt and a tight top i love the way the skirt just clings to my bum

pleated skirts just above the knees,frilly blouses and
    capris.

I like short dresses with no slip, bikini panties, and black thigh highs. I'm rather tartish.

Favorite Clothes

I'll have to go with Foxy Lady -- nylons and high heels. Now that I have them and have worn them, I feel I'm on another kick: dangly earrings and bright red nail polish. Every time I go out, I try to find another pair of earrings to wear and paint my nails, along with wearing the nylons and heels, and of course a dress or skirt and blouse. For me, wearing pants is a waste while "en femme". Heck, I wear pants all the time. Must wear a dress!

Emanon

Long Dresses, pantyhose, bodybriefers, forms and of course heels to match the dress. Or panties and a nightgown.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Short skirts, high heels and sheer, shiny pantyhose are my favorites! I also love just about any business skirt suit, as long as the skirt is not more than 21" long!

Any skirts, other than minis, worn with a nice blouse and underneath the skirt, a lacy half slip.

sometime frantic
    crotchless bodystockings, blue pantys,forms, short skirts,

sometime frantic
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxxy
    what i have found in this post is that we all love it all. we all have a different image we like to see are selfs.
    good morning roxxy!!

mostly skirts and dresseswith a half slip with a skirt and a full slip with a dressbut of course with a a bra and silky panties garter belt and hose love laurie
    laurie sweet

My personal preferences include full-skirted dresses -- '50s and '80s styles -- and Laura Ashley dresses... always loved pastel floral prints and had many of them myself. I also adore Victorian style blouses -- with the buttons up the back, lace and ruffles, and leg-o-mutton sleeves -- worn with either long slim skirts or full skirts...

Below-knee length is my favorite length because I love how the skirts feel brushing against my smooth, nylon-covered legs...

I also love nice skirt suits -- like a jacket with a nipped-in waist and a slim skirt of either knee or below-knee length... and preppie style sweaters and plaid skirts... (I am a child of the '80s, after all)...

My all-time favorite clothing choice are formal and bridal gowns... I own two wedding gowns (full, floor-length skirts) and several bridesmaid/prom dresses of varying lengths, from knee-length to tea-length... I have had many formal dresses over the years, starting when I was 13, so it's a very long love affair I have had with the formal/bridal look!

Karen
    "Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes..."

Quote Originally Posted by Susan_in_Maine
    Other then panties or bras (too obvious) what is your favorite clothing to wear?
    I like mini-skirts and knee length skirts. I don't like them too long as I like the openness feeling. But being tall and long legs, some mini-skirts are "too mini"
    I personally like to wear mini skirts about thigh high with stockings and my knee length black boots...

what I like to wear most

Tight mini dresses are what I like to wear most of all. I like to wear red ones, powder blue ones, and of course LBD the one everybody has at least acouple of.
    I wear thigh highs suspendered to my corset so I can reveal my stocking tops while going up stairs and while sitting . For high heals I like strap ons or ancle high boots

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Susan_in_Maine
    Other then panties or bras (too obvious) what is your favorite clothing to wear?
    I like mini-skirts and knee length skirts. I don't like them too long as I like the openness feeling. But being tall and long legs, some mini-skirts are "too mini"
    Skirt suits are without a doubt my favorite!