Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: different levels of CD

Smile different levels of CD

I love to wear skin tight clothing, and as men do not have much to choose from then naturally I have a liking for ladies clothing such as tights, leotards, catsuits, one piece swimsuits etc.

I am quite athletic so I have legitimate reason for wearing such things as running tights and triathlon suits (unitards). I always choose women's running tights however.

I wax / epilate my legs which makes the tights feel amazing.

I'm not into wearing anything else that is feminine, but I guess I do qualify as a fringe cross dresser?

Anyone else big into lycra tight fitting clothing?

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    not by itself but i do like the tight clothing on my legs

I love the way my shiny red pvc bedboots stick to my legs.

That's where i started with under dressing, liked it so much i even took up jogging as an excuse, added boobs and wig to make the image more fem, now stuck in both worlds
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Platinum Member
    Hi Speedo man , I like tight things too but I like to dress all the way.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Leggings and tight jeans are my thing.

HEY ANOTHER TRIATHLETE!!! I LOVE mine!! Enjoy getting to wear leggings while running. Most of mine are female versions. Again they are more comfortable than men's.

yes, triathlon allows you to legit wear tights and lycra in public. I also have a few triathlon wetsuits which are great to wear. "Kneesuit" swimsuits are another favourite which I wear when swimming at my local pool, slightly less feminine than normal high cut suits. I have a huge collection of one piece swimsuits, I love sporty ones (Adidas and Speedo). As for running tights, the 2XU compression ones are my favourites.

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by speedo_man
    I'm not into wearing anything else that is feminine, but I guess I do qualify as a fringe cross dresser? Anyone else big into lycra tight fitting clothing?
    I entered the wonderful world of crossdressing through the wonderful world of Lycra – that was my fetish for about a year, but, little by little, I approached the gates of blessed CD perversity…

I don’t have as many tight-fitting Lycra things as I used to (skirts are my long-standing fetish), but I do have boy-shorts panties and some longer skivvy-type things to wear, under the skirts, during colder weather…

PS – Speedos are cool!

The rest of us have legitimate reasons also. As M.C. Hammer would say: "Too Legit to Quit."
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I wear figure hugging clothing quite often.
    Careful what I choose these days though.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Lycra, latex, corsets, skinny jeans, you name it. There's just something so sensual about a large piece of fabric pulling tight on you. I think if I could only have one single piece of clothing, it would be my sports bra. Love that thing, nice and snug and hides great under almost anything.

Anything tight fitting is a must for me. I love biking and wearing form fitting tight bike short is a blessing. Sports bras are also great. Leggings, leggings and more leggings, preferably with wild prints.
    If it was easy, everyone would be doing it.

I love the look and the feel of tight clothing but I don't feel there are limits or rules. Wear what you want when you want to. Live your life.
    Jennifer.

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    I was probably 6 yrs old when I had an erotic little boy dream of tight underwear! Growing up, tight bathing suits were the norm and I had a few. Later on I succomed to the California baggy surfer look and tight anything disappeared. Later still, a tight pair of panties brought me to now. Tight foundations, tight bras, corsets, support hose, tight jeans, and tight skirts (what they were called before it became politically correct to call them "pencil skirts").

Who hasn't admired girls in their skin tight jeans, Capri pants, shorts, and any number of other form fitting garments. It just seems normal that we CDs who admire women to the point of emulation would embrace their form fitting fashions as well. Being a proper lady, I attempt to dress with style and proper decorum at all times. On the outside at least!

Love tight clothing. In male mode I wear everything slim fit. So now I bought men's low rise very tight briefs to wear everyday. My s/O thought they were too tight and small looking. I Told her I need them to fit in my slim jeans.

I don't think the rule book prohibits the wearing of any article.... alone or combined with others... and it certantly doesn't label people differently....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    I very much enjoy the tight girls exercise clothes. Such as short shorts and the cute tight capries so yeah know what you mean

I love anything tight fitting. Just so sexy and feminine looking and feeling. Tights, leggings and hose are my favorite things to dress in. Really like shiny things too! As with Frederique these are the things that really interested me at first and I still adore them.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    The difference is SO CLEAR to me.

Men's clothes: Loose, comfortable, all the same, boring.
    Women's clothing: Tite, uncomfortable but heightens your senses, infinite varieties, exciting, arousing!

If u like "tite", speedo, u may have some incredible experiences ahead! Girdles, bras, thongs, and corsets, OH MY!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by jody smith View Post
    I love anything tight fitting. Just so sexy and feminine looking and feeling. Tights, leggings and hose are my favorite things to dress in. Really like shiny things too! As with Frederique these are the things that really interested me at first and I still adore them.
    Very much my story as well. I can't get enough of them.

For me, it all started with wishing I could wear tights like Superman.

Tight clothing

I too simply LOVE the feel of tights and control panties, which fit me very comfortably. Up top, once the forms are in place I like tight fitting garments too.

I have several leotard skating dresses which are very form-fitting & downright sexy to wear, but I don't use bare leotards as I'm not into radical tucking, so the attached skirts are elegant and move nicely as I walk.

M.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Platinum Member
    Hi SM, It sounds good to me.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Yes; I also really enjoy tight clothing. For many (~12) years now, have been wearing pantyhose or tights almost everyday, under my clothes when at the office, and openly with shorts (in guy mode) on the weekends. It is just in the last couple of months that I have begun to explore taking my CD'ing further, but am feeling limited because of my wife's aversion to it.