Thread: 21st Bday coming soon

21st Bday coming soon

Hey everyone my 21st birthday is coming very soon and I don't know how i should celebrate:/ I would really like it to be something CD related but all I can think of is going to a gay bar and getting a drink or a 21+ club event and while that would be fun, it honestly wouldn't feel THAT special. I really want to celebrate it with a BANG! (you only turn 21 once) I generally would be alone because I don't have any CD friends to celebrate with but i just want something that would be fun and unique. I'm stumped girls :/.

Allison....oh, to be your age again! I think that you should try and round up a few close sisters and just take the plunge and do a night out to celebrate your birthday.

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    Allison Id give anything to be 21 again. If there is a club in your area that is cd friendly I would just stop in and see if you can make a few new friends. As pretty as you are you probably could go to any clubs and not be noticed, as a cd that is
    Either way I hope you have some safe fun and make the most of your B-day.
    Erica

I vote for a makeover, mani, pedi, then going out.
    Marcia (LOVES) Blue

My 18th was spent marching (new boots issued the day before so we had to break them in).
    My 21st was camped out for 10 days in the snow on a training exercise (good excuse to wear 4 pairs of pantyhose).
    Hope you do better for your 21st
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Silver Member
    Is there anyone that knows you CD? Do you know a girl that would go out on a girls night out? If all else fails go to a club where a lot of singles hangout.

It only happens once so make the most of it. If you have transportation problems give me a yell and maybe we can work something out.

Happy Birthday (upcoming), Allison!

You are a beautiful woman so make the most of turning 21! Like someone else said, you only get to do that once.

But whatever you do, please, please, be safe. You have a lot of wonderful living in front of you, don't risk it on one night as a party girl.

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

any news on the app?
    It's not wrong... but it is forbidden!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Whatever you do I wish you a very happy birthday.

Allison,
    Have a happy birthday! Oh, to be your age again. Whatever you do just don't drink too much and enjoy your birthday!

Platinum Member
    Happy Birthday Allison, That's a great age I'm working on my fourth twenty-first BD.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

21st Birthday!That's something so special. I agree with Marcia, mani, pedi, makeover... and party! Especially with a few other girls.

Birthday Hugs,

Leah
    Be nice; It don't cost nothing.

Try making it a dressup birthday.
    Get all the guys that are as outgoing as you and whammo!
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.