Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How has gynecomastia effected you?

A wasted effort not yet mentioned here was "queen bee salve". In the military and college my early upper flab became firm
    but by age 28, still single and my CD urges becoming stronger, I did use that salve while working in Montreal. By then, without that previous exercise my upper muscles started becoming what I wanted. In addition, I had a GF for awhile that
    introduced me to the pleasures from her attention to my breasts --- a new experience. Now, as I've mentioned in previous posts, with age it is very common that male breasts enlarge. In the last year I lost 20+ pounds, most on purpose, so I have a flat stomach and full B cups. Sixty years ago I would have given anything for the shape I now have only to view for my own appreciation --- that's life!.
    Julie

I've been "pudgy" since I was around eight years old. As a teen, my breasts were a bit prominent and I was made fun of on more than one occasion. The name, "titty boy" still rings in my head to this day. I became self-conscious and didn't want to be seen without a shirt. I was one of those who would wear a t-shirt in the swimming pool.

I had gotten over the public thing for the most part until a few years ago. I was shirtless outside in front of my house when I heard the obnoxious kid from across the road who was playinfg in the middle of the street say, "god, put on a shirt," thinking I couldn't hear him. The look of horror in his eyes when I walked over and told him to shut up was priceless. (Never have liked that kid.) But once again, my self-esteem started to dwindle after that.

Because of my lacking self-confidence, my crossdressing, and my weight, I rarely dated and now in my fifties, have pretty much given up on finding a mate. Funny, as much as I hated my chest when I was younger, I love the way a well fitting underwire bra feels when I wear one now.