Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How has gynecomastia effected you?

Sigh, I always knew Christina Kay's Avatar

How has gynecomastia effected you?

Having lived with gynecomastia since teenage years. I am 56 now, and I love the breasts I have , B cup. Teen years were a nightmare from developing breasts, and the ridicule that went with it. Funny I was experimenting with cross dressing, so the breast developement , felt natural. But how confusing to a young boy( who was always told you are to pretty for a boy) . :: To never taking off your shirt , to the startled look. When you did remove your shirt.Oh yeah they looked just like a girls. As I grew older and married. My sweet wife was so understanding to the confusion I displayed. But not really knowing about my CDing. But knowing I liked when she caressed them. To at work if wearing a t-shirt, getting that when you looked away, that Glance at you chest(so look at my face please) So i would wear baggy shirts or two shirts helped there. But I always liked my breasts, and would never get rid of them. Thanks for letting me vent. And glad I have found this place. I feel at peace now and accepted. Hugs

I starrted to gain weight 5 yrs ago and I was between a b-c cup.My SO would call it ""Man-boobs" I remember eating at McDonalds one time in drab mode and I was wearing a T-shirt with A "wife-beater" shirt underneath and a GG customer looked at me as if I was wearing a bra under my shirt.Probably a sports bra hahha she must have thought.....

Never had the pblm untill I started taking "Androgell" and didn't notice it untill after several years - now I have noticeable breast tissue and not taking off my shirt is the norm - but really don't mind..........................Debra

It was horrible in my teenage years, especially in high school. I'm about a b-cup now, and love them everyday. The most that people picked on was when I had to wear a white shirt in jr high and my aeriolas shown through my shirt, now that wouldn't have been a problem but they are about the size of silver dollars. Now I wouldn't trade them for the world.

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    I know the plight of manboobs all too well. As far as dressing is concerned - since I'm a guy 99% of the time, I'd rather have a flat chest and pad as needed

Upstairs
    Like others, I was miserable as a teenager. I lived in fear of anything--like a "shirts and skins" basketball game--that involved taking my shirt off. Nowadays, I'm rather grateful for them: I've got just enough (I'm somewhere between an A and a B cup) that a push-up bra works miracles.

Quote Originally Posted by Deena Schwartz View Post
    Like others, I was miserable as a teenager. I lived in fear of anything--like a "shirts and skins" basketball game--that involved taking my shirt off. Nowadays, I'm rather grateful for them: I've got just enough (I'm somewhere between an A and a B cup) that a push-up bra works miracles.
    I only had a slight problem in younger years, but in the last twenty I kept the T-shirt on when on the beach. I wear padded B cups (Wonderbra fan!) and these days wish i had a bit more. Tried a few pills and potions to get the girls a bit bigger but frankly nothing worked so its all down to chicken fillets.
    Gloria.

I started getting noticeable boobs in 6th grade. Jr high was a very difficult time, especially like others have mentioned in PE with shirts and skins. Over the years they have grown substantially and now at 60, I have a C-cup. I too am on Androgel and I have found that they seem to have grown a bit more but the best part is my nipples are very sensitive and large. My GF is constantly on the lookout for very pretty lacey front closing bras for me as I have some major back pain issues awaiting corrective surgery. She and her daughter cannot understand why we love to wear a bra and they can't wait to get theirs off.

The only real frustration I have now is that the nipples are not where they usually are on a GG and the straps are not positioned quite right on most bras. We keep trying though. I am still looking for some method to train them to look more naturally feminine as I am planning on going full time after my back surgery. Both my GF and her daughter prefer me en femme although they prefer a much more little girl super frilly look as opposed to an adult woman.

I too was told that I was too pretty to be a boy, I have big brown eyes and naturally long eye lashes, that some women have said that they would kill for. I have mixed feelings about my "moobs". I too have had them since before I was in high school, always a husky kid. I got picked on a lot which wasn't fun, but since I have been dressing, I LOVE them!!! Still being a BBW, I have a good pair of B - C and they feel natural when dressed. Don't know why, but in drab, my shirt stays on while at the beach, but I take it off at a pool, go figure.

Hugs & Kisses

I'm a 36B and have been for some time. At first it was embarrassing but I've gotten over that. Embarrassing too to shop for bras but I'm over that too. I do keep my shirt on most of the time though and tend to wear looser t-shirts and dress shirts. The only real angst I've got now is that I wish they were bigger!
    ColleenW

It has affected me. The effect is that I like my boobs. I can't wait to start HRT and see how much more they'll grow.

Leah
    Be nice; It don't cost nothing.

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Deena Schwartz View Post
    Like others, I was miserable as a teenager. I lived in fear of anything--like a "shirts and skins" basketball game--that involved taking my shirt off.
    My worst nightmare in high school ...

I love my breasts! I took two estrogen pills. They made me feel kind of strange so I stopped taking them. Then about 12 years later I started getting boobs. They kept growing and now I wear a solid C cup. I love them!!!! Just recently I've started to wear a bra while going on errands. It is a wonderful feeling. I know if anyone was really interested they could tell I was wearing a bra, but I don't really care. I wouldn't trade my boobs for anything, and it's great my wife loves them too. She's the one who told me I should wear a bra before I told her about my proclivity towards dressing.

I was on a hormone regimen when I was 20 to encourage beard growth.
    The doctor stopped the treatment when my aureolas got larger.
    I have put up, with an a cup ever since.
    Should not have stopped the hormones.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Aspiring Member
    About 10 years ago I was self medicating (not recommended!) and I began developing. But in the past few years I've gained weight and love how I grew to a B-cup. I just wish they were bigger! I've worn a bra to hair appointments. (My stylist knows Cheryl.) She said some of her GG clients would love to have what I have. And as an aside, I remember my first grade teacher said that I had pretty blue eyes like a girl. I did get called a sissy in grade school. Hated it then, wish I had embraced it! Maybe that set me in motion to CD?

Cheryl

I never had Gyno as a youth and it wasn't till almost 10 years ago that mine started growing due to my pituitary tumor.... over the last few years I've been actively trying to promote my breast growth by switching to products that are known to cause gynocomastia and practicing natural breast enhancements protocols.... using home made pumping devices along the lines of the Brava system and now I'm just about a natural C cup.... I didn't want large man bobs.... but female shaped breasts.... and I've succeeded nicely..... I posted a few photos of my progress on Breast Nexus forum if your a member....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I have had Gyno for as long as I can remember, as a kid it didn't bother me, I played sports and being a jock nobody ever said anything to me. I do remember once at the Dr I was about 17 he said he could fix it, I never asked he just said it, I didn't know what he meant and never did anything about it. In my late teens and early 20's I got into body building and they got bigger but my chest was one of best features when I competed. Now at this age I love them I can fill a padded C cup nicely and a non padded B. I have great cleavage and my wife loves them. I never shaved until about two years ago when my wife suggested it. With a smooth chest and stomach they look just like a woman's breast, at first I was little nervous about being topless at the resorts we go to (clothing optional resorts) but I got over it quickly. MY wife loves them and loves to play with them and encourages me to pump them and make them bigger. I recently ordered some Estradoil, and have been taking them for a week now. (I know not a good thing) but I ordered a 128 day supply and figured I would see it through the end. I am not looking to transition only increase my breast, would like to but my life is such it wouldn't be an option, I have worked too hard to get what I have (family friends career etc...) and transitioning would not work so I live with what I have and since I have a wonderful supportive wife it is enough for me.

I got my Gyno as a side effect of the Testosterone therapy, even they are not very big , because I don't have a big body frame on some dresses I don't need any padding or forms and if I use my size 5 forms they feel a little big,
    I am not sure if this normal,''I never been with a woman and I am not a breast guy'' but they are real fun to play with and even after a normal male O's they feel more heavy and fuller
    I got to check Karren method because I don't think anybody can deny that once you see them on your body...you want them always a little bigger.

Aspiring Member
    I too have a case of Gyno. As I age the "girls" seem to get bigger and bigger. Well I got to say I love 'em!. With A bit of tape, my forms, and the right bra I can create some very realistic cleavage.

Danielle

These stories sound do much like my life, glad to know I am not alone. Yes, the boobs were very evident growing up and I NEVER played on the skins side of any game.

Now that I have embraced my feminine sexuality, of course they are welcome assets. Like several others here, I would like them larger and fuller and have experimented with pumps, massage and supplements. To date, the pump and massage techniques seem to have shaped them more into a feminine form rather than man boobs. My body did not tolerate the supplements so this is what there is to work with.

Things being what they are, no shirtless pool visits or bare chested yard work. However, bike riding in tight lycra jerseys zipped well down is an enjoyable sensation Gave away my forms years ago after discovering how to pad a bra to get projection and cleavage. I know its not all me, but a whole lot of it is and that is a great thing.

Will I ever fill out a c cup? Don't know but would love to and will keep working on the girls. It would be interesting to know if there is a section here where we can discuss the breast enhancement techniques without violating any rules. Suggestions??

Hugs, Robin

Quote Originally Posted by robindee36 View Post
    It would be interesting to know if there is a section here where we can discuss the breast enhancement techniques without violating any rules. Suggestions??

Hugs, Robin
    Probably not in this forum...the rules here are very explicit about it
    But there are other places where you can find more information always at your own risk

Yes, this is really me! shayleetv's Avatar
    In a bedroom community outside Salt Lake City, Utah.
    I started to have gynecomastia when I was diagnosed as to have chronic fatigue syndrome. I was having physicals every 6 months. One and ONLY ONE of my breasts was effected when my Dr. noticed my right breast was enlarging. Now I have one B size boob and the other is normal for a guy. My doctor told me she could make arrangements to have the breast removed otherwise I wold need a yearly mammogram. Just another thing my wife and I get to do together.
    "If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your troubles, you wouldn't sit for a month."
    ~Theodore Roosevelt

Sigh, I always knew Christina Kay's Avatar
    Thanks for all the input. I highly agree I would love if my breasts were larger. Being here on this sight , I no longer feel alone. Hugs
    Follow your path.. For only you can decide, which way to go.

Yup - while mine where not huge, I had boy-boobs since grade 7 ...still got 'em ... probably all the wheat ( pizza ) that I eat.
    You'll notice women who cut out wheat (fitness competitors or celiac ) hardly have much breast tissue.

I'm just thankful they are both the same size.

I have gained some weight in the last 10 years and have developed a nice set of B cup "moobs". I rarely take off my shirt in public, but I love them when I get into my lingerie or anything else feminine.