Thread: A day of first for me

A day of first for me

This past Monday was a day of several first for me. My sister knows about Megan but had never met this side of me. I was out of school for the week and wanted to go do a little shopping. So I called my sister on Sunday night to see if she would want to go shopping about fifty miles away at Jackson. She said yes but then I told her I wanted to go as Megan, she was fine with this as long as I looked good but not better than her. Anyway Monday comes around, next thing you know she is calling me to see if I'm ready. I wasn't, so she comes over and hurries me along. I finally get makeup finished and hair on and she can't believe how well I looked, she said it was like looking in a mirror. I'll take that any day. So we go shopping, first time I ever went shopping with someone else as Megan, it was a wonderful day. She also got me to go out to eat at a nice restaurant which was another first for me. I have to admit I was a little nervous about the restaurant, you know kind of like a sitting duck but she reassured me that no one could tell I wasn't a woman, made me fill real good. I have been working on my presentation for several years and she just made my day. So my day of first conceited of My sister meeting Megan in person ; going shopping with someone else as Megan for the first time and going out to eat. And don't forget being hurried up. I had a blast and I think she did too. Thanks for listening.
    Last edited by Megan b; 09-04-2013 at 08:36 PM.

That's great! I think this is just the beginning for you and you will love where you go with this. Be sure to let you sister know how much her support means to you.
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"

Megan you are a lucky girl to have a sister that can accept you and willing to go out with you glad you had a good time.many more to come.

thats great glad it worked well You are a lucky girl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

I am very happy for you, Megan! You are lucky to have such a wonderful sister.

I'm happy for you! You are remarkably lucky to have such a supportive family member. Keep up the good work!

Makes me want to have a sister right about now

Happy for you and good on you for getting out there

Megan,
    A lot of firsts that will change your life, for sure.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

congrats to you, sounds like you had a blast!!
    paula