Thread: Dreams about crossdressing

Dreams about crossdressing

Ever since I have accepted myself as a crossdresser, I have found myself having more and more dreams about crossdressing. In these dreams I will often be painting my nails, finding clothes, having to hide while dressed in public, that sort of thing.
    Anyone else experience crossdressing dreams?

all of the time!! until the dreams become reality...
    paula

Gold Member
    Yes, I must admit to a dream or two. Usually about wearing some real fancy dress,
    And a GG helping me with make-up etc.....
    O' The dreams, wish they could come true.
    Rader

Just a man in a skirt xd-tigger's Avatar
    I have had a couple of dreams where I have been dressed up. Far too real sometimes :P
    Bouncing is what tiggers do best.
    I'm not a girl. I'm a man in a skirt.

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by Katie1989
    Anyone else experience crossdressing dreams?
    Yes, I’ve had a few dreams like that. Lately, however, I don’t really notice how I’m dressed, or even if I’m dressed at all – I’m just along for the imaginary ride…

What if the wife doesn't know about the crossdressing, and during a vivid CD dream you start talking in your sleep, and she hears.
    [SIZE="3"]
    *** Barbie Lanai ***
    [/SIZE]

Yes, I dream about dressing all the time. Because I am closeted many of my dreams find me out in public, sometimes just half dressed and involve anxiety about being made. Dreams are a way to channel our anxiety at times. Many of my dreams involve someone finding out that I dress.

Quote Originally Posted by trishwannabcd View Post
    Yes, I dream about dressing all the time. Because I am closeted many of my dreams find me out in public, sometimes just half dressed and involve anxiety about being made. Dreams are a way to channel our anxiety at times. Many of my dreams involve someone finding out that I dress.
    I've had many of those throughout the years. Kind of like dreaming that you're in your underwear in public. But I tend to have the thought, "oh well, I guess everybody knows I'm a CD now". I just don't think it would be a good idea to make that dream come true. Not for me, at least not yet

When I dressed I would frequently have dreams of dressing, or rather being dressed. Rich dreams of everything being perfect and being with others who were also en femme. Now I dream of being in locations with these who are dressed and being unaware on how to approach, hmmmmmm

I think like 80% of my dreams deal with me crossdressing. I think it's because I know it's one of 2 places (other being the Internet) where I can actually be female.
    Done crying.

I have them occasionally. Usually they're neurotic ones where I discover a pile of my panties (most often) or a pair of shoes laying about in plain sight and I try to hide them. Others were where I was fully or partially dressed around others and though I'm self-conscious, no one else notices.

My favorite one was where I was wearing a black pleated skirt I have and heels and walking down the main street of my town one evening. I've been hoping for more confident ones like that but they haven't happened. And the most recent one was where I saw a pair of shoes I saw at Shopbop a few years ago laying on the floor. Cream colored patent leather T-straps. I admired them when I saw them on the models and after awakening, really wished I owned a pair.

Wow, just looked up a picture of the shoes in my fashion collection. They were offered way back in 2007. Funny to dream about them now. Maybe it's because the red headed model is one type of woman I wish I looked like.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I have dreams like that sometimes but I can dress everyday if I want to I'm not in the closet.
    I do have some where I'm topless among a group of people which is kinda weird.
    Sometimes the dreams will be where I have a full female body I like those dreams.

I have them quite often.Usually they're pleasant dreams,but now and then I'll have one like I go to work and realize I'm wearing a skirt and heels,or something like that.

Im not so good at remembering dreams...i do recall a couple as me being dressed up but for the most part I could count on one hand how many dreams I remember in the last year...

For the dreams ive had that have involved dressing they have usually involved a fair bit of fear in being found out...

I had a dream the other night about being chased by Tamara Croft.
    Honest! She was really savage too!
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Ever since I was a little child I don't believe I've ever had a dream where I wasn't a girl or woman.

When I was in the hospital for surgery a few years back I must of said a few things concerning CDing when I was waking from the anesthetic I was given. Word must of gotten around about what I said. Just about all the nurses and aides had s___ eating grins on their faces when they saw me and one nurse in particular would 'tease' me about the 'dress' I was wearing (my surgical gown). She also made numerous other statements referring to the fact that I probably wore women's clothes. One aide kept 'accidently' referring to me as 'ma'am'. She always apologized as soon as she said it but I knew that she knew what I had said. I had other surgeries after that that went well with no reference to my CDing.