Thread: Went bra shopping with little success

Went bra shopping with little success

So after being a chicken for many months I finally went out bra shopping, late at night, at Target and Walmart. I was looking for a strapless bra. I'm probably an AAA cup. I could not find ONE bra where the A cups weren't absolutely huge. I didn't want something that was more than what I had already, but wanted a bra. I ended up buying a jog bra. Do I need to buy online for the AAA size? Doesn't seem like local stores tailor to small breasted women.

hey girl... been there done that! nice to have a jogging bra but a s cder we can select out own size. i myself am 36b, and to fill my bra i use what walmart sells called "breast enhancers" in the bra section.. only $15... gives me a cup size comparable to a B......

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    WalMart sells breast enhancers buy a set and stick them in the A cup and call it good to go.

Silver Member
    You may have to shop somewhere that carries specialty size bras, like Lady Grace.

You are better off trying specialty bra shops.
    You may also be offered a fitting to get the right size.
    I have had a lot of success doing just that.
    Trouble is I then buy nice expensive bras that last forever.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Just a word of warning- the male 'inverted V' chest is really unfriendly to strapless bras.

A woman who would naturally wear an AAA or AA cup bra probably wouldn't bother with a bra at all. The exception would be a woman who has lost a breast and needs a bra so she can wear a form on that side.

So - you're stuck with on-line shopping or a specialty shop.

Try an "AHH BRA or "Geni Bra". They adjust to any cup size once you get the chest size right. I can wear mine with my C cup forms or no forms and they still fit fine. My chest measures about 39" and a 2X fits me just fine. You can buy these in stores on on ebay.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

You mentioned cup size but not your chest size. Generally the smaller cup sizes come in smaller chest sizes like 32AA and so on. Once you get into the 38's and 40's you're not going to find anything smaller than a B cup very easily, not in Walmart or Tar-jai. You can buy bra strap extenders from Walmart in various widths to increase the bra's girth (look in the sewing section) or its down to Filets de Poulet (aka Silicon Forms) from Ebay. I stick with Wonderbra. I'm a 38B and some of the gel filled ones vary in the amount of uplift they give. As I have man boobies anyway I can wear some without the need for filets.

Gloria

Gloria

Here are a couple of resources you can use for buying lingerie.

http://www.barenecessities.com and http://www.herroom.com/

Enjoy,
    Rhonda