Thread: Feeling GREAT!!!!

Feeling GREAT!!!!

It has been a LONG time since I've been on here. I was transferred to a ship and the ship is being worked on, so I contacted a friend of mine at my last residence, and to see if I could come over for a night. It turns out that she was going to go to her boyfriends place this morning. She allowed me to stay at her place until tonight, so I have the place to myself.

Last night, though we did a movie and came back to her place to talk and watch tv. I asked the hypothetical question about if her boyfriend told her he was a CDr, what would she do? She said that she would dump him so fast that his head would spin. I ended up telling her about my extracurricular activity. She asked if I was being serious, and I pulled out the outfit that I had planned to wear last night for her. I asked her if she would mind if I put it on for her, and she said she didn't want me to. I asked her if she would like to see pictures of me dressed, and she said she could do that. I showed her a couple that was taken a few years ago. She couldn't believe it.

It feels GREAT to sit in her place wearing some of my stuff with her formal gown on. IT HAS BEEN A LONG TIME since I could be Rebecca for a day.

Gone to live my life
    Hi Rebeca,

The days when we can say "I feel great" are joyous ones indeed. Glad to hear you are having one of those.

Hugs

Isha

Sounds like a long overdue ''great'' feeling! Glad you had that special time! Here's hoping they come more often for you!!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Nice to feel great but how about wearing her formal dress.
    Did she give you permission?
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.