Thread: A Question for the Closet Cds

A Question for the Closet Cds

If you were able to purchase a wedding dress where would be the perfect hiding place for you to hide your wedding gown? Angie

Diva!
    In my closet of course

none

I would hide a wedding dress in a sealed container ,in my locked shed where I would only have the key to the shed. thats a good place because Thats the last place a woman would look ,"its a guys " world outside ,and a woman,s world inside.

I have one its in the top of my waredrobe,but then again im not a closet cd,but she still doesny know i have it.lol

Interesting question, the wife and I talked about going to Vegas for maybe the 25 anniversary, in 4 yrs, and having a 2 dress 2nd wedding. The first time around,she had a suit and so did I. She never said she wanted a wedding dress. I wish I had asked. I think she would have liked it....BJ

Quote Originally Posted by Angela Marie
    If you were able to purchase a wedding dress where would be the perfect hiding place for you to hide your wedding gown? Angie
    I'm not sure, but I dont think I'd go to work with it on under my male clothes

XX

Jayme

I don't want one, but since I now live alone, I'd just hang it openly in my closet with my other dresses and skirts. I also live in the country, so although I'm still in the closet as far as going out into town , I do openly dress inside and outside my home.

I would have to fold it and put in my locked closet or lock it in the shed. I am afraid that it would end up in the shed. It would take up too much room in the closet.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

I have one and it is in my closet in a large travel bag. My wife has known about it...in fact she took a couple of pics of me in it earlier this year! (albeit...very reluctantly!) It was a long time fantasy realized for me!