Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tattoos/Piercings

Tattoos/Piercings

Sorry if this topic has been covered, but I am new here. In looking through the posts, I have seen talk of girls & their "tramp stamps", other tattoos, pierced ears, etc. I was just wondering--- are tattoos & piercings more or less common in the TG community than the general population. So, ladies, what kind of body art do you have, if any?
    I have piercings in my navel, nipples, and ears. No tattoos, just not my "thing" right now. Love this site!

Gone to live my life
    Hi Laura,

Not sure about the community but in my day job body art is the norm. I have several very Alpha Male tattoos covering various aspects of my body. Most can be hidden by use of long sleeves and sweaters. Ahh . . . the things you do when you are young and foolish.

PS . . . no piercings.

Hugs

Isha

Hi Laura , welcome, personally I am not tattoo'd but I do have my ears pierced, only so I can wear earrings ,because the choice of pierced earrings is far greater than clips,but my pierced ears do not in anyway impact on my male side in any way whatsoever, I do not have any tattoos because when I was very young and in the Army my mate and I wanted to get one but we couldn't find a tattooist , so we spoke to and old guy who was heavily tattoo'd and asked him where one was , he spent the next ten minutes telling us the perils of having a tattoo , needless to say I am as un-tattoo'd as it is possible to be.

I'd love a tattoo on my arm if I could find a design I liked enough to wear forever.
    Unfortunately all of the ones I've seen IRL fall into "a rainbow threw up into a flower garden" and "horrifying psychotic imagery".

Ears an belly are pierced. Tats on my shoulder, arm, an back upper an lower.

Junior Member Stephanie Voorhees's Avatar
    I have a dragon on my right bicep, and only my left ear is pierced. I do plan on getting the right one done as well sometime

Lets see, I have a tramp stamp and two more girly tattoos in girly locations, navel piercing and three holes in each ear, bottom gauged to 5mm ...

No tattoos here, just ear piercings.

As an aside, I read a report recently on a survey in the UK. It found that around 30% of people who get tattoos go on to regret them in later life. It also found that most people who got them fell into an age group of 23-42 IIRC. It also found men disliked them on women generally.

Now if only I could remember the link... lol.

I have just had my ears pieced -both and I have 3 tattoos one on each boob and a ladies lower back one which my wife picked out My wife and I have matching tatts on our boobs little teddies love them all Im thinking about another one on my foot [nice butterfly] wait and see

No piercings for me, no way. You come at me with a needle and you will get burried alive. Yet I have tats. I can't explain it. I love a woman with tats. It's so hot. I have several myself. On my left bicep a Union Jack with the words "Made in England", just above my real heart I have a heart tat that has a little blue in it to represent ice, on my shoulder I have a pair of womens lips, on my left leg I have water washing away to reveal maple leaves which signify a new beginning, and on my lower right leg just above my ankle I have a zipper revealing the muscle and bone underneath, and finally I have a spiderweb sheet behind my right ear with rips in it and a black widow spider hanging from it going down to my shoulder.
    Last edited by Druscilla Supernovae; 09-09-2013 at 03:55 PM. Reason: left a tat out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I have four tattoos, both arms and back. Plan to get more down the road and have my ears pierced but dont have em in most of time because of work

I have both ears pierced - I prefer pierced ear rings to clipons for comfort and selection
    I have one tat on my upper left arm - but it is VERY faded, so I plan on having a cover tat put on top of it. I'm trying to make sure I pick something that is representative of both side of me. Leaning towards the "yin-yang" symbol (similar to the forum's logo) but done with a dragon motif.
    Andrea
    One body, two spirits

https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile....00001834525065
    Feel free to send me a FaceBook friend request.

Everything is not what it seems
    When you can get all you wanted in your wildest dreams
    You might run into trouble if you go to extremes
    Because everything is not what it seems

The only tattoo I would ever get is a temporary one. I think they are great accessories for a costume to make a certain impression. The way I look at it, you are forever evolving and something you thought was cool when you were young won't be when you are older. Did you ever watch the shows on TV where people had their 'mistake tattoos' repaired?....they often end up with an even bigger mess that will be impossible to ever remove...yuck.
    Chickie

I have 2 piercings in my left ear and 1 in my right.
    Belly and both nipples are pierced as well.
    5 tattoos. 1 on each shoulder, 2 on my back, one on my chest.
    I would like a few more. Specifically hips, lower back, and right breast.

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    I have my man tattoo on my right forearm (football or soccer for west side of the pond) and wish now it didn't exist. To me, it destroys any illusions I might have as to presenting or being remotely passable as female. At the age of 19, presenting femme in public was something I would never have considered.

Now I live with it, as I'm sure any attempts to remove it will only leave a greater mess. I tend to erase it when I post pics but one or two do still show it.

Rebecca
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

No tattoos and no piercings here.

None yet, but later this year I am hoping to pierce my ears. I have wanted to do it for a while but haven't due to having short hair. Now that my hair is getting longer I think I will look much better with my ears pierced. I am planning on getting 2 holes in each ear!

No tattoo's as of now. I just haven't made up my mind on what I want yet...
    Finally decided on a name! Lindsey

"Let us step into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure."
    J.K. Rowling

I do not recommend tattoos as they are a permanent defacement of the body.
    At the moment they are a fashion statement that will pass, along with the mini skirt.
    Get a temporary transfer type that can be washed off as to make a permanent fashion statement is not cool in my book.
    Piercings?
    You can easily reverse those if they don't work out as you desire.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Tattoos have been around as long as we figured out how to jam ink under our skin, it's not going anywhere any time soon.
    Besides I see lots of beautiful artwork nowadays and I'm sure technology has improved since your grandpa got his anchor tattoo in the 40s.

Just a Brazilian Girl :) natalialimapoa's Avatar
    I got some tats, a lip piercing and nipple piercing!

ps.: tattoos are not meant to be temporary, we do it because we want to have it in our skin forever
    Last edited by natalialimapoa; 09-11-2013 at 10:33 PM.
    Just another brazilian girl.

I have three piercings in each ear, plus septum, left nostril and nipples. And more below. I have a small rose tattoo on my right hip.

For me, tattoos and piercings are the biggest turn off on the face of the planet, especially if the piercings are on someone serving my food. But if you love yours - whatever floats your boat. Have fun.
    If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got!

you hit the nail on the head Amanda

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Back in the 70's I thought about it but really glad I never got a tat.
    Tats and piercings are a pretty common fad right now and I was never one to follow a fad.
    If you want them by all means get them its your body.

I have one tattoo below my belly button.

I have my ears and my belly button (and something else) pierced.

I use to have my nipples pierced as well, but they liked to travel too much so I took them out about 2 years ago now.