Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So....what did you get for Christmas?

So....what did you get for Christmas?

Hello ladies.

I hope that everyone had a very lovely Christmas. Friends, family, food, drink, five extra pounds....it's all good. Well, you knew someone was going to ask. So what did you get for Christmas? Anything girly and wonderful? I got nothing from my wife, of course (except a very romantic Christmas Eve), but I treated myself to some black lingerie that turned out to be of such poor quality, it began to come apart practically before I even tried it on. Live and learn. Buy quality. I took it all back for a refund, and only kept the garter belt. It's quite lovely, but now I need some stockings to go with it (they ran immediately). I'll need to decide just what lingerie I'd like to get to replace it, too. But no hurry.

How did all of you make out?

Last edited by TGMarla; 12-26-2005 at 10:39 AM.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

My S.O. says "we need to take a ride this week" and that could only mean one thing!!!!!!!!!!!! We're going shopping!

Try online

almost ever pair of stockings ,hose I have ecept for a few I get runs in them I guess more so in the winter when my skin is dry a friend told me [ she is g/g] to put on my hands gloves ,or stockings on my hands while putting on a new pair it works .

Smile

Hiya -my girlfriend (the most wonderful, accepting partner in the world) brought me nothing but girly things! Two gorgeous rings (one gold with a set citrine gem, and a silver, green and brown multi gem one) and a beautiful pear cut Topaz silver bracelet. She's a QVC addict! I hope you all got everything you desired x

what i got for christmas

i got Johnny Ringo's "Cally's War", A black curly wig, A pleather bra that was too small so has to be sent back. two bottles of wine, My physics book for school, a gradebook--im a tech school math teacher--afternoon and night classes, and my wife and i went to indianapolis to see "The Producers" Christmas afternoon. then we had a canle dinner at home with duck and wine and cherry delight.

My brother bought me 21 StarTrek miniture ships from hallmark and Johnny Lightning. and a stylus for my PDA.

I got a small little red-jeweled bracelet from my GG friend
    DanaJ

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Platinum Member
    i got drab stuff from my wife good thing wendy's in a shopping and picked up some things .... oh well meby next year.......but a bunch of gift cards so after it calms down with them nutts out there wendy is going shopping....

GypsyKaren
    My wife got me a beautiful bracelet, my daughter a back massager and goody basket, and gift cards from everybody else.

GypsyKaren

My two girlfriends and I exchange gifts usually on Christmas eve. This year Karen really surprised me. She gave me my first ever pair of knee high leather boots with 2 1/2 inch heels. They feel wonderful and I thought I was just getting perfume. Thank you again, love.

Kim
    Attached Images Attached Images

~ Bondage & Pantyhose ~ cosmolovesph's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kim E
    My two girlfriends and I exchange gifts usually on Christmas eve. This year Karen really surprised me. She gave me my first ever pair of knee high leather boots with 2 1/2 inch heels. They feel wonderful and I thought I was just getting perfume. Thank you again, love.

Kim
    Nice boots!!!!

Well, i got a "I am ordering you a new wig for Christmas"
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Crissandra
    ~AKA - Cosmo-Loves-PantyHose~
    Don't forget to compliment those wearing pantyhose, as to how nice their legs look!

All drab clothing. Except for the beautiful femme clothing I bought myself for Christmas. I have finally allowed myself to buy what I want. Have to be careful there. Shopping can be soooooo addicting! I told her not to buy me anything as I would be buying what I want myself. At least she didn't flip out! Oh, and I spent a ton on her, some very beautiful clothes and nice jewelry. One lady looked in my cart and said "I wish you were shopping for me". Just one benefit of a CDing husband I guess.
    Sarah

"So Often times it happens, that we live our lives in chains, and we never even know we have the key" The Eagles

my girlfriend got me a beautiful one piece white pants set it looks good on me, and my daughter got me a white bra and panty set.

here is a picture......
    http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=20083

My wife bought me a pair of lacy undies and a beautiful jumper.

A 30 dollar giftcard to a clothing store...
    [SIZE="4"]My life in a Quote[/SIZE]
    "I don't like sand. It's coarse, rough, irritating and it gets everywhere. Not like here. Everything’s soft and smooth."
    [SIZE="1"]—Anakin to Padmé - Star Wars - Episode 2 - Attack of the Clones[/SIZE]

Occupying my own end of the gender spectra...

Removed!
    A fur coat!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Read my monthly column On URNA And The Gender Society

Real women were built to be admired. Why be ashamed or hurt if you admire a well crafted copy or immitation?

A Wonderful Christmas

The Question is what didn't I get and all from my wife. The most important is the gift of acceptance that will keep giving for a lifetime. And under the Tree was two Beautiful sweaters and two black skirts. A full assortment of Makeup and skin care, Jewelry,pantyhose, and the list goes on and on. I was spoiled Roootten. I'm feeling a little Guilty just a little, I am married to a Goddess and I Know It!!

My wife got me a beautiful pair of jammies...taupe color with hot pink trim and flowers on the bottom front of the shirt.:luvu:

I Was a good Elf this Year, Mrs. Clause got me:

Wife got me:
    Asian inspired Red/Gold dress
    2 Bras (yellow Underwire,Nude Waterpad from VS.)
    Sheer Rose printed Ruffled Blouse
    Black Faded Glory (Classic Fit) jeans
    Casper the friendly Ghost Jumper Pajamas
    2 Teddies (pink W/Leapord Spots,Saphire Blue)
    Pink Rhinestone Tee Shirt W/following inscription:
    "It's Hard To Be A Princess"
    2 Cami Tops (Ivory W/Lace Flower,Multi Pastel Petal)
    Ton's of DVD's:Those who've read my intro would know why
    2 Video Games.
    I must say: I have a very Loving & Accepting Wife.......
    [SIZE=4]Leilani68[/SIZE]

Didnt get nothing girly this year for Christmas. Im saving up to go to the wig shop again to buy another wig. Angela

California home of the beautiful people, except me of course

Pretty nice haul

Well I didn't get anything girly but only because I prefer to shop for myself. I did get some DVD boxed sets, Joan of Arcadia, Scrubs second season, Northern Exposure third season, a video game, the latest Cheveron car that I couldn't justify buying for myself, and of course a ton of candy, there goes the diet

Susan received nothing from her wife this year. First time in years she hasn't gotten Susan something.

new this year

well this was a new thing this year ,i did not get any bad ties, my sis did give me a camera, sence erica is in the closet and know one knows about her she bought her self some pantys, and a pair of boots, lol (slow cristmass) erica
    I like my femself; it makes me feel more civilized, i think girltime should be a requirment for all kids.

this was a christmas i wont be forgetting ! had a whole xmas eve makeover with my gg. she said it was about time for a new avatar. and also got whole new makeup kit and 2 new dresses.

Acceptance

For the past three years I wanted something sexy or pretty from my wife. It was definitly more of an acceptance thing than a wardrobe thing. So, this year as I opened a heavy Gap box, I couldn't have been happier. There on the top were hangers. Not just any hangers, but skirt, dress, and blouse hangers. My daughter said, "you bought him hangers?". My wife did put a disclaimer on the opening. She said it was a practical gift. Underneath the hangers were plenty of drab clothes, which I needed. However, the hangers were also needed. I had them on my list of things to buy for Sophia.
    Not just hangers. Girls, it was one of the best christmas presents I've ever received, acceptance.
    [SIZE=4]Sophia[/SIZE]

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Girly things are all I got from Marla

She bought me two cardigans (a gray cashmere one and an aqua blue merino wool one) a pair of girly Reebok tennis shoes with pink sparkly trim on them and pink soles. I also got 3 pairs of earrings (little silver heart studs, little silver diamante studs, and pink pearls on long dangly silver chains).

Here's a link to a pic of us on Christmas Day. I'm wearing one of my new cardigans, the dangly earrings and the tennis shoes. Marla's wearing a new cashmere cardi which is one of the things that I gave her.

http://crossdressers.com/forums/show...696#post292696
    Last edited by Rachel Morley; 12-26-2005 at 04:15 PM.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!