Thread: Helpful Post on Reddit About Posing for CD Photos

Helpful Post on Reddit About Posing for CD Photos

I'm not going to post the entire contents of this helpful post, because it has links that this CD has shared as examples of 15 basic poses.

Here's a sample of the post...

"...There is a total of about 15 basic poses. They're mainly split up between a focus on either the legs or the upper body/arms. As you'll see, some of the example pictures are a combination of two or three poses. I've found that you can be much more creative by taking the best parts of various poses and combining them to create an incredible amount of permutations which should suit almost any outfit.

I hope to show everyone here, including GGs, that a feminine appearance is more than just clothes and makeup, in fact I'd say more than anything else it's about having good posture..."

"...#1 - Step Forward<link to example>. Focus: Legs

My go to pose. Extremely versatile. You can combine it with pretty much any upper body pose. It's easy to do, but you have to have pretty good balance since all of your weight will be on your front foot..."

http://www.reddit.com/r/crossdressin...er_jumbo_post/

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    thank you that is a helpful post. and to think that is just standing and doesn't really count poses where you are leaning or anything. and then you have all those poses seated on a chair or the floor or kneeling ....... and in a prone position on a bed, couch or floor.

Michelle,
    That is a good post and those sending in photos here could learn form that posting.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Some great ideas! Thanks for sharing. Now we'll just have to see if I remember anything next time I do some pics!

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    Some great tips here - thanks for posting

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    Nice! I clipped and saved the page. I'll have to keep these in mind for my next photoshoot!

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

Thanks for the post.

thanks for post, very useful tips, perhaps its time to practice????
    will my dream ever come true??

Thankyou soo much for this link! Its perfect! It really helped me with some photos I took today!
    Two big thumbs up for you dear! xxxxxxxxoxoxx

Also, the girl that posted this guide with all the photos is really pretty too, damn her! lol
    x
    Last edited by Tara Power; 09-13-2013 at 02:24 PM.
    Tara, the fab me!

Just a man in a skirt xd-tigger's Avatar
    A very good thread Thank you for posting.
    Bouncing is what tiggers do best.
    I'm not a girl. I'm a man in a skirt.

I agree, thanks for posting!!

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Excellent advice on the poses. All I need is a new, slimmer body and a minor miracle, such as age reversal and I'll post some new pics .

Rebecca (living fossil)
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Thank you so much for posting this link. Female poses are something I really need to work on.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

That's some nice posing and nice of her to put it in a guide. You can also borrow pose ideas from catalogs and store websites.

Veronica
    If you believe in it, makeup has a magic all it's own -- Sooner or Later (TV movie)
    We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be?- Marianne Williamson
    Have I also not said that "This Thing of Ours" makes some of us a bit "Barefoot in the Head"? Well, it does.