Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Identity Issue

Curious Member GenderCurious Andrea's Avatar
    Your feelings aren't unfounded you feel the way you do because your body is telling you what you want and to another extent what it needs. You are on the right track by listening to what your body, mind and heart are telling you. Some times they don't always agree, there is no easyway to mediate between then either. I wish I had a answer for you but the only right answer lies in your heart. Maybe finding the right person is the key but limiting your self to one sex will only make finding that person hard if not impossible. I wish you the best of luck and if it helps I think there are a lot of us including myself that are trying to find our selve in this wide world of uncertainties.

Well, I like me.
    It took a long time to get there, but here I am. The shame & guilt years are long gone. Yeah, I wear dresses, so what? Life is good.