Thread: 711/store

711/store

hi ladys. srry i dont get on here very much. last week i went to the 711 store and i put on mt womens flats and thought nobody would look but one of the ladys said i know your was a crossdresser. i lafft and said when are you going to show me how to do my makeup on.she said i get off early on tuesday and i just lafft and left.im just woundering how she knows about us cders?

Kathy,
    I think a lot know of us and are tolerant.
    She was obviously knowledgeable and it was nice that she was offering to help with your makeup.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I think that a surprising number of people know what a crossdresser is, they just might not have fully correct info on it.
    I'm a guy who likes girls, I just like a little more about them than the average guy.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I think you are right Tiffanyjo.

Banned Read only
    I think any person working in any retail service will encounter any and all segments of society. I don't think her bantering back and forth is an invitation. Test the waters. Next time you go into the 7/11 wear something more feminine and see what she says.

hello killeen from cove

I'd have taken the opportunity to at least talk to her about it. After all she seemed to be ok with the fact of you being a crossdresser. Had she not have been so accepting and friendly I'd have laughed it off. I assume nobody else heard the comment.

Silver Member
    Wow... that was an awful direct thing for her to say to someone she just met while working!

I've been to Killeen several times wearing lady's flats in male mode. Nobody ever said anything. I don't think I've been to the 7-11 though. Maybe they're just used to it.

Sounds like a little flirting. Maybe she's interested! Are you single? Is she? Do you like her? If so, it might be worth a follow-up! If nothing else, it sounds like you've found a new friend and one can never have too many of those.
    Last edited by donnalee; 09-19-2013 at 04:35 PM.
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)