Thread: Capt Obvious

Capt Obvious

It has probably been posted before but I just have to state the obvious, Its good to be a Girl. They get all the fun clothes, men we get...pants. Bras? yup I like to wear em, leggings? hose? a pencil skirt, have 2. Piling up jewelry and heels its fun. Yoga pants girls look good im them, but i like to wear em too. Its too bad the world is so judgemental , i was outdoors today in bright sunlight, it was exhilarating.

Have to good evening,
    Neddy( still haven't found a girl name)

Yup mens clothes are boring and scratchy LOL.
    “All men are liars, said Roberta Muldoon, who knew this was true because she had once been a man.”
    ― John Irving, The World According to Garp

It's been almost three years since I wore male clothes, but I do remember just how boring they were! YUK!!!!!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Neddy,
    All these things take time, do it slowly and you will surely get there.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Its fun though slowly building up my "stock" of girls clothes, just the everyday stuff, leggings and tops etc. and some cute jeans and some cute shoes. I can almost just come home from work and just go all "girl". Get home and go all in on the fun stuff lol. Thanks for your time.

Neddy

So, as a guy, how often do you have to spend an hour and a half with clothes, make up and hair before you can leave the house in the morning? How'd you like to HAVE TO do it every day? How often do you walk around in high heels all day? hand washing stockings? I'll leave out all the 'fun' of menstruation.
    It's not all 'fun'.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Platinum Member
    Hi Needy, I like to think that I have the best of both worlds I can be a manly man
    or I can be a very girly girl.
    I like to think that I can have my cake and eat it too.
    I have three closets full of pretty clothes with about 15" of guy clothes hanging on the bar.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    Oh, it's not just the clothes, Neddy. Since I'll be going out tonight, last night I gave myself the "full girl treatment" in the bath. I washed my hair (which is really growing out nicely, it's reaching almost to mid-back now), then filled the tub with warm water and poured in a generous amount of Calgon lavender-vanilla bath beads. After luxuriating in the warm, fragrant water, I took out my Venus Breeze and shaved my legs, chest, and arms, then washed myself with my Dove exfoliating body wash and my pouf. My face got a treatment with L'Oreal facial cleanser.

After I rinsed off in the shower, I stepped out, wrapped a big towel around myself, and tucked my hair into one of those turban-style towels that you twist up and fasten atop your head. As soon as my body was dry, I slipped into panties and my favorite cranberry peignoir set. Then I repainted my toenails, in a new "Gilt" shade of Sally Hansen polish. I then took my hair out of the towel, applied some of the gel I use to try and keep it from frizzing so much, and blow-dried it.

The entire experience is always wonderful. It is so very good to be a girl!

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

Some of it is fun. But bras are natures way of really seriously getting on your tits.

"Oh Mother dear, we're not the fortunate ones,
    And girls just want to have fun" ( Cyndi Lauper, Girls Just Wanna Have Fun).

Don't forget that pregnancy and childbirth change things big-time!
    It's complicated, then again it's simple ... where did I put that skirt?